중용량 공조에서 EHP와 GHP의 경제성 비교
The Economic Comparison of EHP and GHP for Medium Capacity Air-conditioning
Cost related to building equipment accounts for about 85% of the life cycle cost of buildings. Therefore proper selection of air-conditioning system is important for reducing the overall cost of buildings. In this study, medium capacity EHP and GHP for air-conditioning a building with a floor area of 1,200 $m^2$ are compared economically. To consider all the factors of initial and operation costs effectively, an annual equal payment method is proposed. For the initial cost, cost of equipment, construction, installation, electric facility, financial subsidy and tax cut is considered. Cost of basic electricity, energy(electricity and gas), space charge, labor, insurance and repair is considered for the operation cost. Under the assumptions made in this study, overall cost of EHP is less than that of GHP, but this is not absolute and different outcome may result if different assumptions are made. This study is useful for those who are interested in choosing an air-conditioning system that costs less for mid-size buildings with simple calculations.
- Kang, S. J., Kim, Y. K. and Lee, T. W., 2007, An estimation of the economic life expectancy of the building service equipment with LCC analysis, Proceedings of the SAREK WAM, pp. 316-321
- Korea Gas Company, www.kogas.or.kr, Customer Center, Natural gas cost information, Regional cost information
- Inoue, U., 2004, Handbook of Air-conditioning, Hanmi
- Korea Electric Power Corporation, Cyber Division, cyber.kepco.co.kr
- Korea City Gas Association, www.citygas.or.kr, City gas introduction, Cost table
- Internet Realty 114, www.r114.co.kr
- Yoo, I. G., 2006, Engineering Economy, Hyungseulsa
- Korea Price Information Corp., www.kpi.or.kr
- Choe, S. H., Cha, B. J., Kim, S. M. and Leigh, S. B., 2002, A Study on optimized design decision of building service systems based on a life-cycle cost analysis, Journal of SAREK, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 134-139
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- Seo, Dong-Hyun ; Koh, Jae-Yoon ; Park, Yool 2009. "Energy and Economic Analysis of Heat Recovery Cogeneration Loop Integrated with Heat Pump System by Detailed Building Energy Simulation" 설비공학논문집 = Korean journal of air-conditioning and refrigeration engineering, 21(2): 71~78
- Han, Hwa-Taik ; Choi, Chang-Ho ; Lee, Dae-Young ; Kim, Seo-Young ; Kwon, Yong-Il ; Choi, Jong-Min 2009. "Recent Progress in Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Research: A Review of Papers Published in the Korean Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering in 2008" 설비공학논문집 = Korean journal of air-conditioning and refrigeration engineering, 21(12): 715~732
- Kim, Dong-Kyun ; Jeon, Jong-Ug ; Kim, Kang-Soo 2011. "Comparison of Actual Cooling Energy Consumption with Calculated Cooling Energy Consumption and Analysis of Energy Performance between GHP and EHP" 大韓建築學會論文集 : Journal of the architectural institute of Korea : Planning & design / 計劃系, 27(5): 237~244
- Jeong, Kybum 2014. "Energy Saving System of EHP Control at the College Lecture Room" 대한안전경영과학회지 = Journal of the Korea safety management & science, 16(2): 167~174
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기