메탄올 농도에 따른 직접 메탄올 연료전지의 성능 해석
Performance Characteristics of Direct Methanol Fuel Cell with Methanol Concentration
DMFC(Direct Methanol Fuel Cell) is one of promising candidates for power sources of small mobile IT devices like notebook, cell phone, and so on. Efficient operation of fuel cell system is very important for long-sustained power supply because of limited fuel tank size. It is necessary to investigate operation characteristics of fuel cell stack for optimal control of DMFC system. The generated voltage was modeled according to various operating condition; methanol concentration, stack temperature, and load current. It is inevitable for methanol solution at anode to cross over to cathode through MEA(membrane electrode assembly), which reduces the system efficiency and increases fuel consumption. In this study, optimal operation conditions are proposed by analyzing stack performance model, cross-over phenomenon, and system efficiency.
- Liu, W. and Wang, C. Y., 2006, Modeling water transport in liquid feed direct methanol fuel cells, Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 164, pp. 189-195
- Kulikovsky, A. A., 2003, A method for analysis of DMFC performance curves, Electrochemistry Communication, Vol. 5, pp. 1030-1036
- Gurau, B. and Smotkin, E. S., 2002, Methanol crossover in direct methanol fuel cells：a link between power and energy density, Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 112, pp. 339-352
- O'Hayre, R., Cha, S. W., Clella, W. and Prinz, F. B., 2006, Fuel cell fundamentals, John Willy & Sons, INC., pp. 56-173
- Sundmacher, K., Schultz, T., Zhou, S., Scott, K., Ginkel, M. and Gilles, E. D., 2001, Dynamics of the direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC)： Experiments and model-based analysis, Chemical Engineers, Vol. 56, pp. 333-341
- VanderNoot, T. J. and Abrahams, I., 1998, The use of genetic algorithms in the nonlinear regression of immittance data, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, Vol. 448, pp. 17-23
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Han, Hwa-Taik ; Choi, Chang-Ho ; Lee, Dae-Young ; Kim, Seo-Young ; Kwon, Yong-Il ; Choi, Jong-Min 2009. "Recent Progress in Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Research: A Review of Papers Published in the Korean Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering in 2008" 설비공학논문집 = Korean journal of air-conditioning and refrigeration engineering, 21(12): 715~732
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기