건물냉방부하에 대한 동적 인버스 모델링기법의 EnergyPlus 건물모델 적용을 통한 성능평가
Performance Evaluation of a Dynamic Inverse Model with EnergyPlus Model Simulation for Building Cooling Loads
This paper describes the application of an inverse building model to a calibrated forward building model using EnergyPlus program. Typically, inverse models are trained using measured data. However, in this study, an inverse building model was trained using data generated by an EnergyPlus model for an actual office building. The EnergyPlus model was calibrated using field data for the building. A training data set for a month of July was generated from the EnergyPlus model to train the inverse model. Cooling load prediction of the trained inverse model was tested using another data set from the EnergyPlus model for a month of August. Predicted cooling loads showed good agreement with cooling loads from the EnergyPlus model with root-mean square errors of 4.11%. In addition, different control strategies with dynamic cooling setpoint variation were simulated using the inverse model. Peak cooling loads and daily cooling loads were compared for the dynamic simulation.
- EnergyPlus, Energy Simulation Software, DOE, USA, http://www.eere.energy.gov
- Xu, P., Haves, P., Zagreus, L., and Piette, M., 2006, Peak shifting with thermal mass in large commercial buildings (Field tests, simulation and results), LBNL
- Compaq Visual Fortran Math Library, Compaq
- Lee, K. H. and Braun, J. E., 2004, Development and application of an inverse building model for demand response in small commercial buildings, Proceeding of the IBPSAUSA SimBuild 2004
- TRNSYS, Transient system simulation program, Solar Energy Laboratory, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Gouda, M. M., Danaher, S. and Underwood, C. P., 2002, Building thermal model reduction using nonlinear constrained optimization, Building and Environment, Vol. 37, pp. 1255-1265
- Chaturvedi, N. and Braun, J. E., 2002, An inverse grey-box model for transient building load prediction, HVAC&R Research, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 73-100
- Seem, J. E., Klein, S. A., Beckman, W. A. and Mitchell, J. W., 1989, Transfer functions for efficient calculations of multi dimensional heat transfer, Journal of Heat Transfer-Transactions of the ASME, Vol. 111, No. 1, pp. 5-12
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- Han, Hwa-Taik ; Choi, Chang-Ho ; Lee, Dae-Young ; Kim, Seo-Young ; Kwon, Yong-Il ; Choi, Jong-Min 2009. "Recent Progress in Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Research: A Review of Papers Published in the Korean Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering in 2008" 설비공학논문집 = Korean journal of air-conditioning and refrigeration engineering, 21(12): 715~732
- Lee, Kyoung-Ho ; Yang, Seung-Kwon ; Han, Seung-Ho 2010. "Reducing Peak Cooling Demand Using Building Precooling and Modified Linear Rise of Indoor Space Temperature" 설비공학논문집 = Korean journal of air-conditioning and refrigeration engineering, 22(2): 86~96
- An, Kwang-Ho ; Kim, Hyung-Keun ; Choi, Yong-Seok 2011. "A Study on Energy Conservation Plan of Eco-friendly School by EnergyPlus" 大韓建築學會論文集 : Journal of the architectural institute of Korea : Planning & design / 計劃系, 27(12): 19~26
- Yoo, Seong Yeon ; Kim, Tae Ho ; Han, Kyu Hyun ; Kim, Myung Ho 2013. "Study on Prediction of Solar Insolation and Heating Load" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. B. B, 37(12): 1105~1112
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기