설파제를 이용한 청색 항균 산성염료의 합성 및 나일론 소재에 대한 적용
Synthesis of Blue Acid Dyes having Antimicrobial Property and its Application on Nylon Fiber
Sulfadiazine and silver sulfadiazine are well-known bactericidal agent routinely used clinical settings. Antimicrobial acid dyes were synthesized by introducing sulfadiazine or silver sulfadiazine and applied on nylon fabric. The Chemical Structure of the Synthesized dyes was identified by HPLC-mass. The dyeability of synthesized acid dyes for nylon fabric was similar to commercial acid dyes. Resistance to washing, rubbing and lightfastness were good. Nylon fabrics dyed with synthesized acid dyes had good antimicrobial properties. Durable antimicrobial properties after 20 times washing have shown good result that reduction ratio of colonies, is 99.9 %. Mixed dyeing were carried out using commercial acid dyes(leveling type) and synthesized dyes. The mixed dyeings have also shown good antimicrobial properties.
- Ae-Ri Cho Lee, Effect of silver sulfadiazine on the skin cell proliferation and wound healing process in hairless mouse 2nd degree burn model, J. Kor. Pharm. Sci., 32, 113-117(2002)
- Kimura Yoshikazu, 抗菌製品の開發動向と將來展望, 織維機械學會誌, 57, 251-256(2004)
- J. Barry Wright, Kan Lam, Robert E. Burrell, Wound management in an era of increasing bacterial antibiotic resistance: A role for topical silver treatment, AJIC, 26, 572-577(1998)
- Hamilton-Miller JM, Shah S, Smith C, Silver sulphadiazine: a comprehensive in vitro reassessment, Chemotherapy, 39, 405-409(1993)
- Hee Cheol Cha, Jae Hoon Ko, Young Ho Kim, Synthesis of sulfadiazine type antibacterial reactive dyes, Textile science and engineering, 44, 204-210 (2007)
- Ae-Ri Cho Lee, Preparation and characterization of alginate-chitosan microsphere for controlled delivery of silver sulfadiazine, J. Kor. Pharm. Sci., 31, 101-106(2001)
- Lee Jin Kim, Sam Soo Kim, Joon Ho Kim, Synthesis of antibiotic red reactive dye and its dyeing property, J. korean soc. dyers and finishers, 16, 85-94(2004)
- Ae-Ri Cho Lee, Hee Kyung Moon, Effect of topically applied silver sulfadiazine on fibroblast cell proliferation and biomechanical properties of the wound, Archives of Pharmacal Research, 26, 855-860(2003)
저자의 다른 논문
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기