디지털 프린팅을 위한 실시간 직물 결점 검출 시스템
A Real-Time Inspection System for Digital Textile Printing
A real-time inspection system has been developed by combining CCD based image processing algorithm and a standard lighting equipment. The system was tested for defective fabrics showing nozzle contact scratch marks, which are one of the frequently occurring defects. Two algorithms used were compared according to both their processing time and detection rate. First algorithm (algorithm A) was based on morphological image processing such as dilation and opening for effective treatment of defective printing areas while second one (algorithm B) mainly employs well-defined edge detection technique based on canny detector and Zermike moment. It was concluded' that although both algorithms were quite successful, algorithm B showed relatively consistent performance than algorithm A in detecting complex patterns.
- Sun-Kyoo Hwang, Whoi-Yul Kim, An Efficient Computation Method of Zernike Moments Using Symmetries of the Basis Function, The Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers, 31(5), 563-569(2004)
- D. Heggie, R. H. Wardman, M. R. Luo, A comparison of the colour-differences computed using the CIE94, CMC(l:c) and BFD(l:c) formula, Journal of the Society of Dyers and Colourists, 112, 264-268(1996)
- Jong Jun Kim, A Study on the Evaluation of Appearance of Solid-shade Fabrics, Journal of Korean Fiber Society, 32(11), 1047-1055(1995)
- Sung Hoon Jeong, Hyung Taek Choi, and Cheol Jae Hong, Detecting Fabric Defects Using Image Processing(I), Journal of Korean Fiber Society, 37(1), 34-43(2000)
- B. Xu, C. Fang, and R. Huang, Chromatic image analysis for cotton trash and color measurements, Textile Research Journal, 67(12), 881-890(1997)
- Kyoung Hee Eom, A Study on the Development Plan for Textile Fashion Industry Through DTP, Journal of the Korean Society of Design Culture, 12(4), 118-130(2006)
- "User Guide-Image Acquisition Toolbox for Use with MATLAB", The MathWorks, 2006
- "User Guide-Image Processing Toolbox for Use with MATLAB", The MathWorks, 1999
- Rafael C. Gonzalez, Richard E. Woods and Steven L. Eddins, "Digital Image Processing using MATLAB", Prentice-Hall, 2003
- Sung Hoon Jeong, Si Hwan Kim, A Study on the Evaluation of Evenness of the Areal Density of Nonwoven Fabrics(II), Journal of Korean Fiber Society, 35(11), 702-708(1998)
저자의 다른 논문
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기