The Development of Protocols for Equitable Testing and Evaluation in Ocean Energy - A Three-Year Strategy
EquiMar (Equitable Testing and Evaluation of Marine Energy Extraction Devices in terms of Performance, Cost and Environmental Impact) is one of the first round of energy projects under the European Commissions 7th Framework Programme (FP7). The three year EquiMar project aims to deliver a suite of protocols for the evaluation of both wave and tidal converters, harmonizing testing and evaluation procedures across the wide range of available devices, accelerating adoption through technology matching and improving the understanding of both environmental and economic impacts associated with the deployment of devices. The EquiMar protocols will cover site selection, initial design, scaling up of designs, the deployment of arrays and environmental impact assessment as well as economic issues. EquiMar will build on existing protocols, e.g. UK DTI Marine Renewables Development Fund (MRDF) protocols for wave and tidal energy, and engage with international standards setting activities, e.g. IEC TC114.
- AEA Energy & Environment, 2006, Review and Analysis of Ocean Energy Systems Developing and Supporting Policies, a report on behalf of Sustainable Energy Ireland for the IEA-OES
- Booij, N., Holthuijsen, L.H. and R.C. Ris, 1996, “The SWAN wave model for shallow water”, Proc. 25th Int. Conf. Coastal Engng., Orlando, USA, Vol. 1, pp. 668-676
- Danish Hydraulic Institute, 2003, MIKE21 Hydrodynamic module, Scientific Documentation.
- Hervouet, J.M., and Bates, P., 2000, “The TELEMAC modelling system”, special issue, Hydrol. Process., Vol. 14, pp. 2207？ 2363.
- Bryden, I.G., Couch, S.J., Owen, A. and Melville, G., 2007, “Tidal Current Resource Assessment”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part A: Journal of Power & Energy, Vol 221 pp 125-135
- Bahaj, A.S., Myers, L.E., Thompson, M.D., and Jorge, N., 2007, “Characterizing the Wake of Horizontal Axis Marine Current Turbines”, Proc. European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference (EWTEC), Porto, Portugal, Paper No 1076.
- Couch, S.J. and Bryden, I.G., 2004, “The impact of energy extraction on tidal flow development”, Proc. 3rd International Conference on Marine Renewable Energy, Blyth, UK.
- Child, B.F.M., and V. Venugopal, V., 2007, “Interaction of waves with an array of floating wave energy devices”, Proc. European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference (EWTEC), Porto, Portugal, Paper No 1059.
- Fitzgerald, C., and Thomas, G., 2007, “A preliminary study on the optimal formation of an array of wave power devices”, Proc. European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference (EWTEC), Porto, Portugal, Paper No 1124.
- Det Norske Veritas, 2005, Guidelines on design and operation of wave energy converters, report commissioned by the Carbon Trust.
- Fox, A.D., Desholm, M., Kahlert, J., Christiansen, T.K., and Petersen, I.K., 2006, “Information needs to support environmental impact assessment of the effects of European marine offshore wind farms on birds”, Ibis, Vol 148, Supplement 1, pp. 129-144.
- Gordon, J., Gillespie, D., Potter, J., Frantzis, A., Simmonds, M.P., Swift, R., and Thompson D., 2003, “A review of the effects of seismic surveys on marine mammals”, Marine Technology Society Journal, Vol. 37, No. 4, pp.16-34
- Rankine, R.K., Chick, J.P, and Harrison, G.P, 2006 “Energy and carbon audit of a rooftop wind turbine”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part A: Journal of Power and Energy, Vol. 220, No. 7, pp. 643-654.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2016. "" International journal of fluid machinery and systems, 9(3): 222~228
- NDSL :
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.5293/IJFMS.2008.1.1.033
- Japan Science and Technology Information Aggregator, Electronic : 저널> 권호 > http://joi.jlc.jst.go.jp/JST.JSTAGE/ijfms/1.33?from=KISTI
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기