Study on Flow Fields in Variable Area Nozzles for Radial Turbines
The flow behind the variable area nozzle which corresponds to the flow at the leading edge of the impeller was measured with a 3-hole yaw probe and calculated with CFD. Two nozzle throat-areas were investigated. One is the smallest and the other is the largest opening for the variable nozzle. Test results agreed with the calculated results qualitatively. The leakage flow through the tip clearance of the nozzle vane significantly affected the flow field downstream of the nozzle vane with the smallest opening. However, the effect on leakage flow on the flow field downstream of the nozzle vane with the largest opening was very weak and the effect of wake is dominant.
- P. L. Meitner and A. J. Glassman, 1980, “Loss Model for Off-Design Performance Analysis of Radial Turbines with Pivoting-Vane Variable-Area”, SAE Technical Papers 801135
- D. Flaxington, D. T. Szczupak, 1982, “Variable area radial ？inflow turbine”, Turbocharging and Turbochargers, C36/82, IMechE, pp. 55-62
- Y. Okazaki, N. Matsudaira et al., 1986, “A case of variable geometry turbocharger development”, Turbocharging and Turbochargers, C111/ 86, IMechE, pp. 191-195
- K. Matsumoto, Y. Jinnai et al., 1998, “Development of variable geometry turbocharger for Diesel passenger car”, 6th International Conference on Turbocharging and Air Management Systems, C554/005/98, IMechE, pp. 329-346
- H. Hayami, Y. Hyun et al., 1987, “Flow field in outlet of variable nozzle for radial turbine”, The Report of the Research Institute of Industrial Science, Kyushu University Report, No. 82, pp. 149-158
- Y. Senoo, M. Yamaguchi, Y. Hyun and H. Hayami, 1987, “The influence of tip-clearance on the performance of nozzle blades radial turbines”, JSME International Journal, Vol. 30, No. 264, pp. 929-935
- Y. Hyun, Y. Senoo, M. Yamaguchi and H. Hayami, 1988, “The influence of tip clearance on the performance of nozzle blades radial turbines (Experimental and performance prediction at three nozzle angles)”, JSME International Series 2, Vol.31, No.2, pp.258-262
- E. M. Greitzer, C. S. Tan, M. B. Graf, 2004, “Internal Flow Concept and Applications”, Cambridge University Press, pp. 244-pp.258
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Nguyen, Van Hap ; Lee, Geun Sik 2015. "Design and Analysis of a Radial Turbine for Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. B. B, 39(3): 207~214
- NDSL :
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.5293/IJFMS.2008.1.1.047
- Japan Science and Technology Information Aggregator, Electronic : 저널> 권호 > http://joi.jlc.jst.go.jp/JST.JSTAGE/ijfms/1.47?from=KISTI
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기