Dynamical behavior of generalized thermoelastic diffusion with two relaxation times in frequency domain
A general solution to the field equations of homogeneous isotropic generalized thermoelastic diffusion with two relaxation times (Green and Lindsay theory) has been obtained using the Fourier transform. Assuming the disturbances to be harmonically time.dependent, the transformed solution is obtained in the frequency domain. The application of a time harmonic concentrated and distributed loads have been considered to show the utility of the solution obtained. The transformed components of displacement, stress, temperature distribution and chemical potential distribution are inverted numerically, using a numerical inversion technique. Effect of diffusion on the resulting expressions have been depicted graphically for Green and Lindsay (G-L) and coupled (C-T) theories of thermoelasticity.
- Singh, B. (2006), "Reflection of SV waves from the free surface of an elastic solid in generalized thermoelastic diffusion", J. Sound Vib., 291(3-5), 764-778
- Suhubi, E.S. (1975), Thermoelastic Solids, In: A.C. Eringen (Ed.), Continuum Physics II, Academic Press, New York, (chapter 2)
- Press, W.H., Teukolshy, S.A., Vellerling W.T. and Flannery, B.P. (1986), Numerical Recipes in FORTRAN, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge
- Sato, R. (1969), "Formulation of solutionforearthquake source models and some related problems", J. Phys. Earth, 17, 101-110
- Schiavone, P. and Tait, R.J. (1995), "Steady time harmonic oscillations in a linear thermoelastic plate model", Quart. Appl. Math., LIII(2), 215-223
- Sherief, H.H. and Saleh, H. (2005), "A half-space problem in the theory of generalized thermoelastic diffusion", Int. J. Solids Struct., 42, 4484-4493
- Sherief, H.H., Saleh, H. and Hamza, F. (2004), "The theory of generalized thermoelastic diffusion", Int. J. Eng. Sci., 42, 591-608
- Singh, B. (2005), "Reflection of P and SV waves from free surface of an elastic solid with generalized thermodiffusion", J. Earth. Syst. Sci., 114(2), 159-168
- Lord, H. and Shulman, Y. (1967), "A generalized dynamical theory of thermoelasticity", J. Mech. Phys. Solids, 15, 299-309
- Muller, I.M. (1971), "The coldness, a universal function thermoelastic bodies", Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal., 41, 319
- Nowacki, W. (1974a), "Dynamical problems of thermodiffusion in solids I", Bull. Acad. Pol. Sci. Ser. Sci. Tech., 22, 55-64
- Nowacki, W. (1974b), "Dynamical problems of thermodiffusion in solids II", Bull. Acad. Pol. Sci. Ser. Sci. Tech., 22, 129-135
- Nowacki, W. (1974c), "Dynamical problems of thermodiffusion in solids III", Bull. Acad. Pol. Sci. Ser. Sci. Tech., 22, 257-266
- Nowacki, W. (1976), "Dynamical problems of diffusion in solids", Eng. Fract. Mech., 8, 261-266
- Allam, M.N., Elasibai, K.A. and Abou Elergal, A.E. (2002), "Thermal stresses in a harmonic field for an infinite body with circular cylinder hole without energy dissipation", J. Therm. Stresses, 25, 57-67
- Aouadi, M. (2006), "A generalized thermoelastic diffusion problem for an infinitely long solid cylinder", Int. J. Mathematics Mathematical Sci., Article ID 25976, 15
- Aouadi, M. (2006), "Variable electrical and thermal conductivity in the theory of generalized thermoelastic diffusion", ZAMP, 57(2), 350-366
- Boit, M. (1956), "Thermoelasticity and irreversible thermo-dynamics", J. Appl. Phys., 27, 249-253
- Green, A.E. and Laws, N. (1972), "On the entropy production inequality", Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal., 45, 47-53
- Green, A.E. and Lindsay, K.A. (1972), "Thermoelasticity", J. Elast., 2, 1-7
- Kumar, R. and Rani, L. (2005), "Interaction due to mechanical and thermal sources in thermoelastic half-space with voids", J. Vib. Control, 11, 499-517
- Olesiak, Z.S. and Pyryev, Y.A. (1995), "A coupled quasi-stationary problem of thermodiffusion for an elastic cylinder", Int. J. Eng. Sci., 33, 773-780
- Sharma, J.N., Chauhan, R.S. and Kumar, R. (2000), "Time harmonic sources in a generalized thermoelastic continuum", J. Thermal Stresses, 23, 657-674
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기