'장애인 등에 대한 특수교육법' 시행에 따른 치료지원서비스 활성화 방안 : 물리.작업치료를 중심으로
The Research for the Activation of Treatment Related Service According to the 'Special Education Law': Focusing on Physical.Occupational Therapy
Background: This thesis aims at suggesting the direction for the introduction of public free treatment support system according to the establishment of [Special Education Law] and the right settlement of therapeutic support service. Method: It introduced the characteristics and the contents of school based PT & OT, diagnosis and evaluation, and operation method. It set up question items and presented intervention plan, and substantial intervention, beginning from the request of whole process. The diagnostic evaluation was described from 4 aspects, which are consideration matters in the time of document drawing and diagnostic evaluation, chiefly centering around SOAP. The flow of overall treatment support service, the allocation of 16 handicapped children for 1 therapist, and the weekly treatment frequency according to the treatment support location and environment were suggested in the concrete operation method. Result: The concrete method should be explored in order to provide handicapped students with requisite services, which are offered by various experts in the amended 'Special Education Law'. In addition, work condition and social welfare, which are equal to school teachers, should be provided for all experts. Conclusion: Along with these things, special education support center should establish the road-map for the education rehabilitation of the handicapped children from the evaluation of early diagnosis of the handicapped children to treatment support and lifelong education.
저자의 다른 논문
- 2010 "The Effects of Heat Application on the Immune Activities of the Human Body" Journal of international academy of physical therapy research 1 (1): 19~25
- 2010 "Comparison of Underwater and Overground Treadmill Walking Exercise to Improve Gait and Physical Function in People After Stroke" Journal of international academy of physical therapy research 1 (2): 120~125
- 2010 "체감형 게임 운동 프로그램과 스트레칭 운동 프로그램이 여성노인의 균형능력에 미치는 효과" 대한물리의학회지 = Journal of the korean society of physical medicine 5 (4): 667~674
- 2011 "Investigation of Musculoskeletal Disorders Among Mid-old Aged Woman Caregiver at a Long-term Hospital" Journal of the Ergonomics Society of Korea = 大韓人間工學會誌 30 (2): 349~356
- 2012 "한방병원 종사자의 근골격계 증상과 유해요인평가" 大韓韓醫學會誌 = Journal of Korean Oriental Medicine 33 (1): 136~147
- 2012 "뇌졸중 환자의 체간조절 능력과 동적균형 및 보행과의 상관관계" 大韓韓醫學會誌 = Journal of Korean Oriental Medicine 33 (1): 148~159
- 2016 "Comparison of three different surface plank exercises on core muscle activity" Physical therapy rehabilitation science 5 (1): 29~33
- 2016 "Effects of hand grip strength on shoulder muscle activity in breast cancer patients" Physical therapy rehabilitation science 5 (2): 95~100
- 2017 "A comparison of ankle function between adults with and without Down syndrome" Physical therapy rehabilitation science 6 (4): 182~188
- 2017 "Effect of upper extremity coordination exercise during standing on the paretic side on balance, gait ability and activities of daily living in persons with stroke" Physical therapy rehabilitation science 6 (2): 53~58
- NDSL :
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기