Rayon계 ACF의 표면 산소관능기 도입과 Primary amine의 흡착 거동
Adsorption Behavior of Primary amine on Activated carbon Rayon-fiber Surfaces as Induced by Oxygen Functional Complexes
Activated carbon fiber (ACF) was surface modified by nitric acid to improve the adsorption efficiency of the propylamine. Functional groups and textural properties of modified ACF were investigated. The total surface acidity increased about 7 times to that of as-received ACF by modification with 1 M nitric acid solution, carboxylic and phenolic groups mainly increased. However, the specific surface areas and the total pore volumes of the modified ACFs were decreased by 5-8% due to the increased blocking (or demolition) of micropores in the presence of newly introduced complexes. Despite the decrease of textural properties, it was found that the amount of propylamine adsorbed by the modified ACFs was increased by approximately 17%. The oxygen and nitrogen contents on the modified ACF increased by 1.5 and 3 times compared with the as-received ACF. From the XPS results, it was observed that propylamine reacted with strong or weak acidic groups, such as -COOH or -OH on the ACF surfaces, resulting in the formation of pyrrolic-, pyridonic- or pyridine-like structures.
- Elvers, B.(Ed.) (1991) Ullmanns Encyclopedia of Industrial1. Chemistry, 5th ed. VCH, Weinheim and New York
- Islam, M. R. and Chakmaa, A. (1990) Simulation of activated carbon adsorbers used in gas plants. Gas Separation & Purification 4(2): 103-108
Teng, H., Tu, Y. T., Lai, Y. C. and Lin, C. C. (2001) Reduction of NO with
$\text NH_3$over carbon catalysts, The effects of treating carbon with $\text H_2SO_4$and $\text NHO_3$. Carbon 39: 575-582
- Hwang, Y. W., Matsuo, T., Hanaki, K. and Suzuki, N. (1994) Removal of odorous compounds in wastewater by using activated carbon, ozonation and aerated biofilter. Water Research 28(11): 2309-2319
- Jung, C. H., Jung, H. H., Moon, J. K., Oh, Y. Z. and Ryu, S. K. (1997) The adsorption of chromium(VI) from liquid waste onto activated carbon fibers. HWAHAK KONGHAK 35(4): 538-544
- Turk, A., Mehlman, S. and Levine, E. (1973) Comparative odor control performance of activated carbon and permanganated alumina. Atmospheric Environment 7(11): 1139-1148
- Budavari, S., Blumetti, R. F., Otterbein, E. S. and Windholz, M(Ed.). (1983) The Merck Index, 10th ed., Merck &Co., Inc., Rahway, N.J., U.S.A. 7743
- Boehm, H. P. (1966) Advances in Catalysis. Vol.16, Academic Press, New York 179
- Boger, T., Salden, A. and Eigenberger, G. (1997) A combined vacuum and temperature swing adsorption process for the recovery of amine from foundry air. Chemical Engineering and Processing 36: 231-241
- Graham S. T. W. and Craig B. F. (2000) Organic Chemistry 7th: 791-805
- Knepper, T. P., Sacher, F., Lange, F. T., Brauch, H. J., Karrenbrock, F., Roerden, O. and Lindner, K. (1999) Detection of polar organic substances relevant for drinking water. Waste Management 19: 77-99
- Ono, Y., Somiya, I., Kawaguchi, T. and Mohri, S. (1996) Evaluation of toxic substances in effluents from a wastewater treatment plant. Desalination 106: 255-261
- Akita, S. and Takeuchi, H. (1996) Equilibrium Distribution of Aromatic Compounds between Aqueous Solution and Coacervate of Nonionic. Surfactants. Sep. Sci. Technol. 31: 401-412
- Neurath, G., Pirmann, B. and Wichern, H. (1964) The question of the N-Nitrosocompounds in tobacco smoke. Beitr. Tabakforsch. 2:311-319
- Ryu, S. K. (1990) Porosity of Activated Carbon Fiber. High Temperature-High Pressure 22: 345-354
- Kim, Y. O., Ko, K. R., Park, Y. T. and Ryu, S. K. (1992) Adsorption of Solute Pitch-based Activated Carbon Fiber from Aqueous Solution. HWAHAK KONGHAK 30(3): 347-356
- Brett, C. M. A. and Oliveira, B. A. M. (1993) Electrochemistry Principles, methods and applications. Oxford University Press, New York
- Pietshch, J., Sacher, F., Schmidt, W. and Brauch, H. J. (2001) Polar nitrogen compounds and their behaviour in the drinking water treatment process. Wat. Res. 35(15): 3537-3544
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기