Continuous Flow Analyzer(CFA)를 이용한 담배 주류연 중 Hydrogen Cyanide(HCN)의 최적 분석방법 구명
Characteristics of Optimized Analytical Method of Hydrogen Cyanide in Cigarette Mainstream Smoke by Using Continuous Flow Analyzer(CFA)
Hydrogen cyanide (HCN) is present in both the particulate and vapor phase of cigarette mainstream smoke. It is one of the 44 harmful substances on Hoffmann's list and is known to be a major ciliatoxic agent in cigarette mainstream smoke. Typically the determination of HCN in cigarette mainstream smoke has been done through colorimetric and electrochemical techniques, such as UV-spectrophotometry (UV), continuous flow analyzer (CFA), ion chromatography (IC) and capillary GC-ECD. In particular, CFA commonly has been using analysis hydrogen cyanide in cigarette smoke and the basic principle is pyridine-pyrazolone reaction. In this study, the more optimized analytical method is suggested isonicotinic acid-pyrazolone reaction method than previous pyridine-pyrazolone reaction method, a commonly used method for the determination of cyanide in water and air, by CFA. Sample collection was optimized by trapping particulate and vapor phase of smoke separately. The optimum NaOH concentration of the trapping solution was shown to be 0.2 M. HCN was stable up to 6 hours in this concentration but only 3 hours in 0.1 M solution. The sensitivity of this method was fairly good and it might be used in analysis of HCN in cigarette mainstream smoke.
- Drochioiu G., Mangalagiu I. and Tataru V. (2000) Specific spectrophotometric determination of hydrocyanic acid in the environment. Analyst, 200, 125, 939-941
- LEE John-Tae, KIM Hyo-Keun, HWANG Keon-Joong, LEE Kyung-Gu, JANG Seok-Su (2007) Characteristic of analytical techniques for hydrogen cyanide in mainstream smoke. CORESTA Meet, 17
- Chen P. X. and Moldoveanu, S. C (2003) Mainstream smoke chemical analyses for 2R4F Kentucky reference cigarette. Beitr Tabakforsch Int. 20: 448-458
- BAT Research & Development. http://www.bat-science.com
- Lorillard Research Center Greensboro (1990) HCN : Removal - Properties - Analyses. http://legacy.library.ucsf.edu/tid/fhz10e00/pdf
- Hoffmann D. (1993) Analysis of Toxic Smoke Consitituents. http://legacy.library.ucsf.edu/tid/xxy74c00/pdf
- Collins P. F., Sarji N. M., Williams J. F. (1970) An automated method for determination of hydrogen cyanide in cigarette smoke, Tobacco science, 12-15
- Health Canada. http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca
- Tso T. C. (1977) Tobacco as Potential Food Source and Smoke Material. Beitr Tabakforsch. 9, 63
- Collins P. F., Sarji N. M., Williams J. F. (1973) A Trapping System for the Combined Determination of Total HCN and Total Gas Phase Aldehydes in Cigarette Smoke. Tobacco science, 73-78
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기