$TiO_2$/PAN 복합 나노섬유의 제조와 광촉매 특성
Preparation and Characterization of N-doped
$TiO_2$/PAN Composite Nanofibers Having Photocatalytic Activity
The $TiO_2$ /PAN based composite nanofibers having photocatalytic activity were prepared by sol-gel process, electrospinning and post-treatments. Electrospinning solution was prepared by mixture of $Ti(OBu)_4$ , PAN, acetic acid and DMF with different ratio. As-spun nanofibers were treated with different way to prepare the anatase $TiO_2$ /PAN nanofibers and the N-doped $TiO_2$ /PAN nanofibers. In this study, the morphology and diameter of the electrospun and heat treated composite nanofiber were analyzed, and crystal structure of nanofiber after heat treatment and N-doping was analyzed. Furthermore, photocatalytic decomposition of the nanofiber, crystallized in various condition, against the malachite green aqueous solution, was evaluated.
- M. Saquib and M. Muneer, 'TiO2-mediated Photocatalytic Degradation of a Triphenylmethane Dye (gentian violet), in Aqueous Suspensions', Dyes Pigm, 2003, 56, 37-49
- A. Formhals, 'Process and Apparatus for Preparing Arificial Threads', US Patent, 1,975,504(1934).
- S. W. Lee, Y. U. Kim, S. S. Choi, T. Y. Park, Y. L. Joo, and S. G. Lee, 'Preparation of SiO2/TiO2 Composite Fibers by Sol-gel Reaction and Electrospinning', Mater Lett, 2007, 61, 889-893
- M. Kameko and I. Okura, 'Photocatalysis: Science and Technology', Kodansha and Springer, Tokyo & NY, 2005, pp.1-4
- C. C. Chen, C. S. Lu, Y. C. Chung, and J. L. Jan, 'UV Light Induced Photodegradation of Malachite Green on TiO2 Nanoparticles', J Hazard Mater, 2007, 141, 520-528
- F. Sayilkan, M. Asilturk, P. Tatar, N. Kiraz, S. Sener, E. Arpac, and H. Sayilkan, 'Photocatalytic Performance of Sndoped TiO2 Nanostructured Thin Films for Photocatalytic Degradation of Malachite Green Dye under UV and VISLights', Mater Res Bull, 2008, 43, 127-134
- R. Asahi, T. Morikawa, T. Ohwaki, K. Aoki, and Y. Taga, 'Visible-light Photocatalysis in Nitrogen-doped Titanium Oxides', Science, 2001, 293, 269-271
A. Fujishima, K. Hshimoto, and T. Watanabe, '
$TiO_2$Photocatalysis Fundamentals and Applications', BKC Inc., Tokyo, 1999, p.3
- M. R. Hoffman, S. T. Martin, W. Choi, and W. Bahnemann, 'Environmental Applications of Semiconductor Photocatalysis', Chem Rev, 1995, 95, 69-96
- P. K. Vaumagarten, 'Electrostatic Spinning of Acrylic Microfibers', J Colloid Interf Sci, 1971, 36, 75-79
- M. Barletta, A. Gisrio, G. Rhbino, and V. Tagliaferri, 'Electrostatic Spray Deposition (ESD) of 'Self Organizing' TiO2-epoxy Powder Paints: Experimental Analysis and Numerical Modeling', Surf Coat Tech, 2006, 201, 3212-3228
- H. K. Shon, S. Phuntsho, Y. Okour, D. L. Cho, K. S. Kim, H. J. Li, S. H. Na, J. B. Kim, and J. H. Kim, 'Visible Light Responsive Titanium Dioxide', J Korean Ind Eng Chem, 2008, 19, 1-16
- D. G. Huang, S. J. Liao, J. M. Liu, Z. Dang, and L. Petrik, 'Preparation of Visible-light Responsive N-F-codoped TiO2 Photocatalyst by a Sol-gel-solvothermal Method', J Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 2006, 184, 282-288
- A. Fujishima and K. Honda, 'Electrochemical Photolysis of Water at a Semiconductor Electrode', Nature, 1972, 238, 37-38
- D. Bahnemann, 'Handbook of Environmental Photochemistry', Springer, Berlin, 1999, p.285
- B. Ding, K. Kim, E. Kimura, and S. Shiratiri, 'Layer-bylayer Structured Films of TiO2 Nanoparticles and Poly (acrlyic acid) on Electrospun Nanofibers', Nanotechnology, 2004, 15, 913-917
- P. C. Chiang and W. T. Whang, 'The Synthesis and Morphology Characteristic Study of BAO-ODPA Polyimide/TiO2 Nano Hybrid Films', Polymer, 2003, 44, 2249-2254
- D. Li and Y. Xia, 'Fabrication of Titania Nanofibers by Electrospinning', Nano Lett, 2003, 3, 555-560
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- Lee, Kyung ; Lee, Seung-Sin 2010. "Fabrication and Evaluation of Electrospun TiO2 Nanocomposite Fibers for the Development of UV-protective Textile Materials" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 34(11): 1767~1778
- Lee, Duk Hyeong ; Jo, Seong Min ; Min, Byung Gil 2014. "Preparation and Antimicrobial Properties of Nylon 6/Nano-TiO2 Nanohybrids" 韓國纖維工學會誌 = Textile science and engineering, 51(4): 193~199
- Kang, Seung-Gu ; Choi, Hyeon-jin ; Kim, Jinmi ; Lee, Seungjae ; Park, Jong Sung ; Kwon, Oh Kyung ; Min, Byung Gil 2015. "Enhancement in the Breathability of Biomass-based Polyurethane Non-porous Membrane Films through Hybridizing with Nano-SiO2" 韓國纖維工學會誌 = Textile science and engineering, 52(2): 73~78
- Kang, Seung-Gu ; Kang, Goo ; Kwak, Nam Ho ; Jin, Hojin ; Hong, Seong Hyun ; Joo, Il Jung ; Kwon, Oh Kyung ; Min, Byung Gil 2016. "Enhancing Breathability of Bio-polyurethane Membrane Films by Hybridizing Them with TiO2" 韓國纖維工學會誌 = Textile science and engineering, 53(2): 83~90
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- 한국학술정보 : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기