양악 악교정 수술에서 르포트 I형과 U-자형 복합 골절단술 후 상악골의 안정성에 관한 임상적 연구
POST-OPERATIVE SKELETAL STABILITY OF THE MAXILLA TREATED WITH LE FORT I AND U-SHAPED OSTEOTOMIES IN SIMULTANEOUS MAXILLOMANDIBULAR ORTHOGNATHIC SURGERY
Postoperative skeletal stability was evaluated in combination of Le Fort I and U-shaped osteotomies for superior repositioning of maxilla in bi-maxillary surgeries in 30 consecutive patients. The fifteen patients underwent Le Fort I osteotomy alone and the other fifteen patients underwent Le Fort I and U-shaped osteotomies. In all patients, the maxilla was first osteomized and fixed with absorbable plates system. A bilateral sagittal split ramus osteotomy (BSSRO) of the mandible was then carried out and fixation was performed using absorbable plates. Maxillo-mandibular fixation with rubber ring was used for two weeks post-operatively in all patients. Lateral cephalograms were obtained pre-operatively, 1 day post-operatively, 6 months after surgery. The changes in anterior nasal spine (ANS), point A, upper incisior (U1), and point of maxillary tuberosity (PMT) were examined. The maxillas in the fifteen patients of both examination group were repositioned nearly in their planned positions during surgery and no significant post-operative changes in the examined points of the maxilla were found. These results suggest that a combination of a Le Fort I and U-shaped osteotomy is a useful technique for reliable superior repositioning of the maxilla. The post-operative change in the maxilla using this combination osteotomy was comparatively stable.
- Bell WH, McBride KL : Correction of the long face syndrome by Le Fort I results: a report on some new technical modifications and treatment results. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 44: 493, 1977
- West RA, McNeill RW : Maxillary alveolar hyperplasia, diagnosis and treatment planning. J Maxillofac Surg 3 : 239, 1975
- Epker BN : Superior Surgical Repositioning of the Maxilla: Long Term Results. J Maxillofac Surg 9 : 237, 1981
- Gauthier A, Lezy JP, Vacher C : Vascularization of the palate in maxillary osteotomies: anatomical study. Surg Radiol Anat 24(1) : 13, 2002
- Ferguson JW, Luyk NH : Control of vertical dimension during maxillary orthognathic surgery: A clinical trial comparing internal and external fixed reference points. J Craniomaxillofac Surg 20 : 333, 1992
- Greebe RB, Tuinzing DB : Superior repositioning of the maxilla by a Le Fort I osteotomy: a review of 26 patients. Oral Surg 63 : 158,1987
- Wolford LM, Chemello PD, Hilliard FW : Occlusal Plane Alteration in Orthognathic Surgery. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 51 : 730, 1993
- Kahnberg KE, Sunzel B, Astrand P : Planning and control of vertical dimension in Le Fort I osteotomies. J Craniomaxillofac Surg 18 : 267, 1990
- Schendel SA, Eisenfeld JH, Bell WH et al : Superior repositioning of the maxilla: Stability and soft tissue osseous relations. Am J Orthod 70 : 663, 1976
- Bell WH, Sinn DP : Turbinectomy to facilitate superior movement of the maxilla by Le Fort I steotomy. J Oral Surg 37: 129, 1979
- Lanigan DT, Hey JH, West RA : Aseptic Necrosis Following Maxillary Osteotomies: Report of 36 Cases. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 48 : 142, 1990
- Bailey LJ, Phillips C, Profeit WR et al : Stability following superior repositioning of the maxilla by Le Fort I osteotomy: Five-year follow-up. Int JAdult Orthod Orthog Surg 9 : 163, 1994
- Wolford LM, Epker BN : The combined anterior and posterior maxillary osteotomy: a new technique. J Oral Surg 33 : 842, 1975
- Reyneke JP, Evans WG : Surgical manipulation of the occlusal plane. Int J Adult Orthogn Surg 5 : 99, 1990
- Polido WD, Ellis E3rd. Sinn DP : An assessment of the predictability of max-illary surgery. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 60 : 266, 1985
- Hall HD, Roddy Jr SC : Treatment of maxillary alveolar hyperplasia by total maxillary alveolar osteotomy. J Oral Surg 33 : 180, 1975
- Yoshioka I, Khanal A, Kodama M et al : Postoperative skeletal stability and accuracy of a new combined Le Fort I and horseshoe osteotomy for superior repositioning of the maxilla. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 5 : 2009 [Epub ahead of print]
- Hoppenreijs TJM, Freihofer HPM, Stoelinga PJW et al : Skeletal and dento-alveolar stability of Le Fort I intrusion osteotomies and bimaxillary osteotomies in anterior open bite deformities. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 26 : 161, 1997
- Proffit WR, Phillips C, Turvey TA : Stability following superior repositioning of the maxilla by Le Fort I intrusion osteotomy. Am J Orthod Orthog Surg 11 : 151, 1987
- Van Sickels JE, Larsen AJ, Triplett RG : Predictability of maxillary surgery: A comparison of internal and external reference marks. Oral Surg 61 : 542, 1986
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기