치성각화낭 : 조직병리학적 및 면역조직화학적 연구
ODOTOGENIC KERATOCYST: HISTOPATHOLOGICAL AND IMMUNOHISTOCHEMICAL STUDY
We investigated 52 cases of 42 patients who were diagnosed as odontogenic keratocyst in the department of Oral and maxillofacial Surgery of Kyungpook National University from 2006 to 2008, and following results were obtained. 1. Among 52 cases of OKCs, all cases were parakeratinzied. 2. Among 52 cases of OKCs, 42 cases were type I, 9 cases were type II and 1 case was type V. 3. Among 52 cases of OKCs, there were bud-like proliferation of basal cell layer on connective tissue area on 10 cases, satellite cysts on overlying oral mucosa or connective tissue area on 6 cases and rests of epithelium on connective tissue area on 6 cases. 4. Among 52 cases of OKCs, there were focal inflammation on the epithelium of the OKCs on 6 cases and diffuse inflammation on 8 cases. 5. Among 52 cases of OKCs, cytokeratin-10 was expressioned on superficial and intermediate layer on all cases. Accordingly, the presence or absence of cytokeration-10 on the epithelium of the cyst will be good differential diagnosis of between OKC and dentigerous cyst.
- Philipsen HP : Om Keratocyster(Kolesteatomer) I Kaeberne. Tandlaegebladet 60 : 963, 1956
- Yoshiura K, Higuchi Y, Araki K : Morphologic analysis of odontogenic cysts with computed tomography. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 83 : 712, 1997
- Myung H, Hong SP, Hong SD : Odontogenic keratocyst ; Review of 256 cases for recurrence and clinicopathologic parameters Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 91 : 328, 2001
- Forssell K, Sainio P : Clinicopathological study of keratinized cysts of the jaws. Finn Dent Soc 75 : 36, 1979
- Mukulicz J : Beirtag nur Genes der Dermoide am Kopfe. Wien Med Wochenschr 26 : 953, 1876
- Wright JM : The odontogenic keratocyst ; Orthokeratinized variant. Oral Surg 51 : 609, 1981
- Shear M : The aggressive nature of the odontogenic keratocyst ; Is it a benign cystic neoplasm ? Part 3. Immunohistochemistry of cytokeratin and other epithelial cell markers. Oral Oncol 38 : 407, 2002
- August M, William CF, Maria T : Differentiation of odontogenic keratocysts from nonkeratinizing cyst by use of fine-needle aspiration biopsy and cytokeratin-10 staining. J Oral Maxilloc Surg 58 : 935, 2000
- Madras J, Lapointe H : Keratocystic odontogenic tumor ; reclassification of the odontogenic keratocyst from cyst to tumor. J Can Dent Assoc 74 : 165, 2008
- Vargas PA, da Cruz Perez DE, Mata GM : Fine needle aspiration cytology as an additional tool in the diagnosis of odontogenic keratocyst. Cytopathol 18 : 361, 2007
- Chen XM, Itoh T, Kawashima K : Orthokeratinized odontogenic cyst ; a clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of 15 cases. Histopathol 32 : 242, 1998
- Meara JG, Pilch BZ, Shah SS : Cytokeratin Expression in the Odontogenic Keratocyst. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 58 : 862, 2000
- Shear M : The aggressive nature of the odontogenic keratocyst ; Is it a benign cystic neoplasm? Part 2. Proliferation and genetic studies. Oral Oncol 38 : 323, 2002
- Christian S, Carolin S, Dieter R : Cytokeratin expression patterns for distinction of odontogenic keratocysts from dentigerous and radicular cysts. J Oral Pathol Med 34 : 558, 2005
- El-Hajj G, Anneroth G : Odontogenic keratocysts - A retrospective clinical and histological study. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 25 : 124, 1996
- Christian S, Carolin S, Dieter R : Cytokeratin expression patterns for distinction of odontogenic keratocysts from dentigerous and radicular cysts. J Oral pathol Med 34 : 558, 2005
- Michele G, Gibanni BG, Michele B et al : Conserative management of a large odontogenic keratocyst - Report of a case and review of the literature. L Oral Maxillofac Surg 64 : 308, 2006
- Matthews JB, Mason GI, Browne RM : Epithelial cell markers and proliferation cells in odontogenic jaw cysts. J Pathol 156 : 283, 1988
- Lee JY, Lee JY, Kim KD : The odontogenic keratocysts ; A consideration of the clinical and radiologic features. Kor J Oral Maxillofac Rad 30 : 199, 2000
- Shear M : The aggressive nature of the odontogenic keratocyst ; Is it a benign cystic neoplasm ? Part 1. Clinical and early experimental evidence of aggressive behavior Oral Oncol 38 : 219, 2002
- Pindborg JJ, Hansen J : Studies on odontogenic cyst epithelium. Acta Pathol Microbiol Scand 58 : 283, 1963
- Marker P : Treatment of large odontogenic keratocyst by decompression and later cystecytomy ; A long-term follow up and a hisotolgical study of 24 cases Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 82 : 122, 1996
- Toller P : Origin and growth of cysts of the jaws. Ann R Coll Surg Engl 40 : 306, 1967
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기