하악 전돌증 환자에서 전산화 단층 촬영을 이용한 하악관의 해부학적 위치에 관한 연구
STUDY ON THE ANATOMICAL POSITION OF MANDIBULAR CANAL USING COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY IN MANDIBULAR PROGNATHISM PATIENTS
Purpose: In this study, we analyzed and compared the anatomical position of the mandibular canal in normal occlusion and mandibular prognathism patients. Patients and Methods: Computed tomography image from 58 patients were divided into normal occlusion group and mandibular prognathism group, and each measurement were taken in the each measuring points(2nd premolar, 1st molar, 2nd molar, 3rd molar, ramus). Measurements were statistically analyzed by student's t-test. Results: BC (Thickness of the buccal cortex) value was 2.3~2.7 mm, CB (Distance from the canal to the lingual aspect of the buccal cortex) value was 1.3~4.3 mm, MC (Diameter of the canal) value was 3.2~3.8 mm, LI (Distance from the canal to the lingual aspect of the lingual cortex) value was 2.0~3.7 mm, TM (Thickness of the total mandible) value was 9.5~12.9 mm and CM (Distance from the canal to the inferior border of the mandible) value was 6.9~17.5 mm. Conclusion: In the comparison between two groups, there was statistically significant difference in CB value of 2nd, 3rd molar between normal occlusion and mandibular prognathism, and other value in the rest of the measuring points didn't show statistically significant difference.
- Wofford DT, Miller RI : Prospective study of dysesthesia following odontectomy of impacted mandibular third molars. J Oral maxillofac Surg 45 : 15, 1987
- Jung YH, Nah KS, Cho BH : The location of the mandibular canal in prognathic patients compared to subjects with normal occlusion. Kor J Oral Maxillofac Radiol 37 : 217, 2007
- Trauner R, Obwegeser H : The surgical correction of mandibular prognathism and retrognathia with consideration of genioplasty. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 10 : 677, 1957
- Dal Pont G : Retromolar osteotomy for the correction of prognathism. J Oral Surg Anesth Hosp Dent Serv 19 : 42, 1961
- Epker BN : Modification in the sagittal osteotomy of the mandible. J Oral Surg 35 : 157, 1977
- Nishioka GJ, Zysset MK, van Sickels JE : Neurosensory disturbance with rigid fixation of the bilateral sagittal split osteotomy. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 45 : 20, 1987
- Haug RH : The effects of screw number and length on two methods of tension band plating. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 51 : 159, 1993
- Yu IH, Wong YK : Evaluation of mandibular anatomy related to sagittal split ramus osteotomy using 3-dimensional computed tomography scan images. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 37 : 521, 2008
- Champy M, Lodde JP, Schmitt R et al : Mandibular osteosynthesis by miniature screwed plates via a buccal approach. J Maxillofac Surg 6 : 14, 1978
- Van Steenberghe D, Lekholm U, Bolender C et al : The applicability of osseointegrated oral implants in the rehabilitation of partial edentulism : A prospective multicenter study on 558 fixtures. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 5 : 272, 1990
- Hallikainen D, Iizuka T, Lindqvist C : Cross-sectional tomography in evaluation of patients undergoing sagittal split osteotomy. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 50 : 1269, 1992
- Levine MH, Goddard AL, Dodson TB : Inferior alveolar nerve canal position: A clinical and radiographic study. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 65 : 470, 2007
- Koranyi E, Bowman CE, Knecht CD et al : Holding power of orthopedic screws in bone. Clin Orthop Relat Res 72 : 283, 1970
- Rajchel J, Ellis III E, Fonseca RJ : The anatomical location of the mandibular canal: its relationship to the sagittal ramus osteotomy. Int J Adult Orthod Orthognath Surg 1 : 37, 1986
- Robert RC, Bacchetti P, Pogrel MA : Frequency of trigeminal nerve injuries following third molar removal. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 63 : 732, 2005
- Hunsuck EE : A modified intraoral sagittal splitting technique for correction of mandibular prognathism. J Oral Surg 26 : 250, 1968
- Michelet FX, Deymes J, Dessus B : Osteosynthesis with miniaturized screwed plates in maxillofacial surgery. J Maxillofac Surg 1 : 79, 1973
- Kim MK : Clinical anatomy of the head and neck, 3rd ed. Seoul, Med. & Dent. Publication Co., 1999, p62
- Kim HJ, Lee HY, Chung IH et al : Mandibular anatomy related to sagittal split ramus osteotomy in Koreans. Yonsei med J 38 : 19, 1997
- Westermark A, Bystedt H, von Konow L : Inferior alveolar nerve function after mandibular osteotomies. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 36 : 425, 1998
- Gim HH, Cho BO : The anatomical location of the mandibular canal by computed tomogram. J Kor Maxillofac Plast Recon Surg 14 : 135, 1992
- Shin HS, Hwang SJ : Study on the relationship of the inferior alveolar nerve position between buccal and lingual side using CT and orthopantomogram. J Kor Oral Maxillofac Surg 28 : 1, 2002
저자의 다른 논문
- 2008 "정맥하 진정요법에서 Midazolam 단독 사용과 Midazolam, Fentanyl 또는 Propofol 병용 요법의 비교" 대한치과마취과학회지 = Journal of the Korean Dental Society of Anesthesiology 8 (2): 113~117
- 2009 "3-D CT를 이용한 악교정수술후의 하악 과두 위치와 하악폭경 및 하악각의 평가" 大韓口腔顎顔面外科學會誌 = Journal of the Korean Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons 35 (4): 229~239
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기