Comparing More than Two Agreement Measures Using Marginal Association
Oh (2009) has proposed a likelihood ratio test for comparing two agreements for dependent observations based on the concept of marginal homogeneity and marginal stochastic ordering. In this paper we consider the comparison of more than two agreement measures. Simple ordering and simple tree ordering among agreement measures are investigated. Some test procedures, including likelihood ratio test, are discussed.
- Dardanoni, V. and Forcina, A. (1998). A unified approach to likelihood inference on stochastic orderings in a nonparametric context, Journal of the American Statistical Association, 93, 1112？1123
- Donner, A., Shoukri, M., Klar, N. and Bartfay, E. (2000). Testing the equality of two dependent kappa statistics, Statistics in Medicine, 19, 373？387
- El Barmi, H. and Dykstra, R. (1995). Testing for and against a set of linear inequality constraints in a multinomial setting, The Canadian journal of Statistics, 23, 131？143
- El Barmi, H. and Johnson, M. (2006). A unified approach to testing for and against a set of linear inequality constraints in the product multinomial setting, Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 97, 1894？1912
- El Barmi, H. and Mukerjee, H. (2005). Inferences under a stochastic ordering constraint: The Ksample case, Journal of the American Statistical Association, 100, 252？261
- Feng, Y. and Wang, J. (2007). Likelihood ratio test against simple stochastic ordering among several multinomial populations, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 137, 1362？1374
- Fleiss, J. L. and Cohen, J (1973). The equivalence of weighted kappa and the intraclass correlation coeffcient as measures of reliability, Educational and Psychological Measurement, 33, 613？619
- Gilula, Z. and Haberman, S. J. (1995). Dispersion of categorical variables and penalty functions;derivation, estimation and comparability, Journal of the American Statistical Association, 90, 1447？1452
- Jordan, J. L. (1999). A test of marginal homogeneity versus stochastic ordering in contingency tables, Ph. D. Thesis, The University of Iowa
- McKenzie, D. P., MacKinnon, A. J., P´eladeau, N., Onghena, P., Bruce, P. C., Clarke, D. M., Harrigan, S. and McGorry, P. D. (1996). Comparing correlated kappas by resampling: Is one level of agreement significantly different from another?, Journal of Psychiatric Research, 30, 483？492
- Oh, M. (2008). Comparison of two dependent agreements using test of marginal homogeneity, Communications of the Korean Statistical Society, 15, 605？614
- Oh, M. (2009). Inference on measurements of agreement using marginal association, Journal of the Korean Statistical Society, 38, 41？46
- Robertson, T. and Wright, F. T. (1981). Likelihood ratio tests for and against a stochastic ordering between multinomial populations, The Annals of Statistics, 9, 1248？1257
- Robertson, T., Wright, F. T. and Dykstra, R. L. (1988). Order Restricted Statistical Inference, Wiley, Chichester
- Sposito, V. A. (1975). Linear and Nonlinear Programming, Iowa State University Press, Ames
- Wang, Y. (1996). A likelihood ratio test against stochastic ordering in several populations, Journal of the American Statistical Association, 91, 1676？1683
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기