Conceptual Object Grouping for Multimedia Document Management
Increase of multimedia information in Web requires a new method to manage and service multimedia documents efficiently. This paper proposes a conceptual object grouping method by fuzzy filtering, which is automatically constituted based on increase of multimedia documents. The proposed method composes subsumption relations between conceptual objects automatically using fuzzy filtering of the document objects that are extracted from domains. Grouping of such conceptual objects is regarded as subsumption relation which is decided by $\mu$ -cut. This paper proposes $\mu$ -cut, FAS(Fuzzy Average Similarity) and DSR(Direct Subsumption Relation) to decide fuzzy filtering, which groups related document objects easily. This paper used about 1,000 conceptual objects in the performance test of the proposed method. The simulation result showed that the proposed method had better retrieval performance than those for OGM(Optimistic Genealogy Method) and BGM(Balanced Genealogy Method).
- Filip Perich, Anupam Joshi, Senior Member, IEEE, Timothy Finin, and Yelena Yesha, Senior Member, IEEE, "On Data Management in Pervasive Computing Environment," IEEE Trans. on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 621-633, 2004
- Yinghui Yang and Balaji Padmanabhan, "GHIC: A Hierarchical Pattern-Based Clustering Algorithm for Grouping Web Transaction," IEEE Trans. on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 17, no. 9, pp. 1300-1304, 2005
- K. Bohms, and T. C. Rakow, "Metadata for Multimedia Documents," SIGMOD Record, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 21-26, 1994
- Andrea Rodriguez, and Max J. Egenhofer, "Determining Semantic Similarity among Entity Classes from Different Ontologies," IEEE Trans. on Multimedia, vol. 15, pp. 442-456, 2003
- Elisa Bertino, Jianping Fan, Elena Ferrari, Mohand-Said Hacid, Ahmed K. Elmagarmid, and Xingquan Zhu, "A Hierarchical Access Control Model for Video Database Systems," ACM Trans. on Information Systems, vol. 21, pp. 155-191, 2003
- Prasanna Ganesan, Hector Garcia-Molina, and Jennifer Widom, "Exploiting Hierarchical Domain Structure to Compute Similarity," ACM Trans. on Information Systems, vol. 21, pp. c, 2003
- Laszlo T. Koczy and T. Geodeon, "Information Retrieval by Fuzzy Relations and Hierarchical Co-occurrence," Part I. TR97-01, Dept. of Info. Eng., School of Com. Sci. & Eng., UNSW, pp. 1-18, 1997
- Elina Megalou, and Thanasis Hadzilacos, "Semantic Abstractions in the Multimedia Domain," IEEE Trans. on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 136-160, 2003
- Guojun Lu, "Techniques and Data Structure for Efficient Multimedia Retrieval Based on Similarity," IEEE Trans. on Multimedia, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 372-384, 2002
- Hisham AI-Mubaid and Syed A. Umair, "A new text Categorization Technique Using Distributional Clustering and Learning Logic,' IEEE Trans. on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 1156-1165, 2006
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기