On-road Vehicle Tracking using Laser Scanner with Multiple Hypothesis Assumption
Active safety vehicle devices are getting more attention recently. To prevent traffic accidents, the environment in front and even around the vehicle must be checked and monitored. In the present applications, mainly camera and radar based systems are used as sensing devices. Laser scanner, one of the sensing devices, has the advantage of obtaining accurate measurement of the distance and the geometric information about the objects in the field of view of the laser scanner. However, there is a problem that detecting object occluded by a foreground one is difficult. In this paper, criterions are proposed to manage this problem. Simulation is conducted by vehicle mounted the laser scanner and multiple-hypothesis algorithm tracks the candidate objects. We compare the running times as multi-hypothesis algorithm parameter varies.
- D. H. Kim, "Multi-vehicle Route Selection Based on an Ant System," IJFIS, vol.8, no.1, pp. 61~67, 2008
- D.-Y. Im, Y.-J. Ryoo, Y.-Y. Jung, J. Lee, Y.-H. Chang, S.-H. Kim and J.-H. Park, "Development of Autonomous Vehicle Using Array Magnetic Sensor," ISIS 2007 Proc. of 8th Symp. on Adv. Intel. Sys., pp. 914~918, 2007
- E.-K. Lim, Y.-J. Kim, D.-S. Kim and K.-B. Kim, "Recognition of Car License Plates using Morphological Information and SOM Algorithm,", ISIS 2003 Proc. of 4th Intern. Symp. on Adv. Intel. Sys., pp. 648~651, 2003
- D. Streller, K. Dietmayer, "Object tracking and classification using a multiple hypothesis approach," Proc. Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, IEEE, pp. 808~812, 2004
- Y. Obata, M. Ito, S. Tsujimichi, Y. Kosuge, "Computation-time Reduction of Track Oriented Multiple Hypothesis Tracking," Proc. the 40th SICE Annual Conference, pp. 282~287, 2001
- R. MacLachlan, C. Mertz, "Tracking of Moving Objects from a Moving Vehicle Using a Scanning Laser Rangefinder," Proc. Intelligent Transportation Systems, IEEE, pp. 301~306, 2006
- D. Streller, K. Furstenberg, K. Dietmayer, "Vehicle and object models for robust tracking in traffic scenes using laser range images," Proc. Intelligent Transportation Systems, pp. 118~123, 2002
- K. Nishimori, M. Okada, N. Ishihara and H. Tokutaka, "Vision System for Fuzzy Driving Control of an Automatic Vehicle," Proc. of 3rd Intern. Conf. on Fuzzy Logic, Neural Nets and Soft Comp., pp. 231~232, 1994
- D. Streller, K. Dietmayer, J. Sparbert, "Object Tracking in Traffic Scenes with Multi-Hypothesis Approach using Laser Range Images," Proc. ITS 2001, 8th World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems, Sydney, Australia, 2001
- K. Fuerstenberg, K. Dietmayer, V. Willhoeft, "Pedestrian Recognition in Urban Traffic using a vehicle based Multilayer Laserscanner," Proc. IV 2002, IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, pp. 31~35, 2002
- D. Streller, K. Dietmayer, "Multiple hypothesis classification with laser range finders," Proc. Intelligent Transportation Systems, IEEE, pp. 195~200, 2004
- J. Sparbert, K. Dietmayer, D. Streller, "Lane detection and street type classification using laser range images," Proc. Intelligent Transportation Systems ,IEEE, pp. 454~459, 2001
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기