서비스 혁신 연구 : 프레임워크와 연구이슈
Services Innovation : Research Framework and Research Issues
The competitiveness of the service sector is driven by its productivity. Services innovation is essential to enhancing service productivity. This paper first presents a framework for services innovation. The framework consists of three main phases of a service lifecycle (namely, service development, service operation, and service improvement), which are supported by IT infrastructure and service R&D management functions. This paper then identifies major research issues that should be investigated in the near future. The current issues of three representative service industries (namely, healthcare service, telecommunications service, and financial service) are also discussed.
- Chang, T. C. (1990), Expert process planning for manufacturing, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA.
- Choi, B. (2006), Process innovation and service competitiveness, CEO Information, Samsung Economic Research Institute
- Chung, S. H., Yeom, H. S., and Sohn, C. M. (2007), The Improvement of Hospital Food Service in Quality and Customer Satisfaction by using 6-sigma Strategy, Journal of the Korean Dietetic Association, 13(4), 152-156
- Djellal, F., Francoz, D., Gallouj, C., Gallouj, F., and Jacquin, Y. (2003), R&D in services. Science and Public Policy, 30(6), 415-429
- Dumas, M., van der Aalst, W.M.P. and ter Hofstede, A.H.M. (2005), Process-aware information systems, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, 37-60
- Elliott, M. (1997), Controlling model risk, Derivatives Strategy, 20, 50-68
- Fullerton, B. (2009), Co-creation in service design, Interactions, 16(2), 6-9
- Korean Government (2009), Strategies for advancing service sector - service progress III -
- Maurer, W., Matlus, R. and Frey, N. (2000), A guide to successful SLA development and management, Gartner Group
- McAfee, A. (2006), Enterprise2.0- the dawn of emergent collaboration, MIT Sloan Management Review, 47(3), 21-28
- Prahalad, C. K. and Ramaswamy, V. (2004), Co-creation experiences : The next practice in value creation, Journal of Interactive Marketing, 18(3), 5-14
- Roh, J. B., Lee, P. H., and Lee, S. H. (2005), Service innovation engine : 6 Sigma, Samsung Economic Research Institute
- Service Science Research Group (2009), http://fvortal.cimerr.net/ssme
- Shostack, G. L. (1982), How to design a service, European Journal of Marketing, 16(1), 49-63
- Sturm, R., Morris, W. and Jander, M. (2000), Foundations of service level management, SAMS, Indianapolis, IN.
- Teboul, J. (2006), Service is front stage : positioning services for value advantage, Palgrave Macmillan, New York, NY.
- US Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) (2007), Personalized health care : opportunities, pathways, resources, September 2007. http://www.hhs.gov/myhealthcare/news/
- Zhang, L. J., Zhang, J. and Cai, H. (2007), Services computing, Springer and Tsinghua University Press, New York, NY and Beijing, China
- Gans, N., Koole, G., and Mandelbaum, A. (2003), Telephone call centers : tutorial, review and research prospects, Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, 5(2), 79-141
- Baek, S. (2007), Introduction to service science, IE Magazine, 14(1), 10-14
- Miles, I. (2007), Research and development (R&D) beyond manufacturing : the strange case of services R&D. R&D Management, 37(3), 249-268
- Hull, J. C. (2009), Options, futures, and other derivatives, Pearson Education, Upper Saddle River, NJ.
- Kim, D. H. (2004), A systems approach to quality of service in the telecommunication industry, Proceedings of KSQM (Korean Society of Quality Management), 376-381
- Sasser, W. E., Olsen, R. P., and Wyckoff, D. D. (1978), Management of service operations, Allyn and Bacon, London
- Edgett, S. (1994), The traits of successful new service development, Journal of Services Marketing, 8(3), 40-19
- Fitzsimmons, J. A. and Fitzsimmons, M. J. (2007), Service management : operations, strategy, information technology, 6th ed., McGraw Hill, New York, NY.
- IBM (2006), Service science, management, engineering (SSME) : a next frontier in education and economic growth
- Laine, C. and Davidoff, F. (1996), Patient-centered medicine : a professional evolution, Journal of American Medical Association, 275(2), 152-156
- National Academy of Engineering (NAE) and Institute of Medicine (IOM) (2005), Building a better delivery system : a new engineering/health care partnership, Reid, P. P., Compton, W. D., Grossman, J. H. and Fanjiang, G. (Eds), The National Academies of Press, Washington, D.C.
- Zenios, S. (2007), Practical financial optimization : decision making for financial engineers, Blackwell Publishing, Malden, MA.
- Umeda, M. (2006), Web shinkaron, Chikuma Shobo Publishing Co., Japan
- Ahn, J. H., Cha, K. C., Jun, D. B., and Park, M. H. (2004), Bridging telecommunication service : its concept and related management strategy, Telecommunication Policy, 28(9-10), 733-750
- Buntin, M. B. et al. (2006), Consumer-directed health care : early evidence about effects on cost and quality, Health Affairs, 25(6), 516-530
- Burns, L. R. (2005), The business of healthcare innovation, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK.
- SERI (2009), Issues for advancing service sector, CEO Information, 706, Samsung Economic Research Institute
- Whang, I., Chang, D., and Jang, H. S. (2002), A Study on Six Sigma Applications to Financial Industry in Korea, Proceedings of Korea Service Management Society (KSMS)
- Cho, N. W. and Cho, C. (2005), A Six Sigma Methodology and Case Study on Transactional Processes, Journal of Korean Society for Quality Management, 33(3), 105-113
- Melnick, E. L., Nayyar, P. R., Pinedo, M. L., and Seshadri, S. (2000), Creating value in financial services, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell, MA.
- Kim, K. J., Park, K. T., and Hong, Y. S. (2009), A framework of an innovative product-service system development for sustainable value creation, Project Report - Phase 1, Korea Science Foundation
- Korean Government (2008), Strategies for advancing service sector - service progress I -
- Meiren, T. and Karni, R. (2005), ServLab - a laboratory for the support of service research, 18th International Conference on Production Research, Salerno, Italy
- Roh, J. H. (2007), Service innovation-service science, IE Magazine, 14(1), 18-21
- Shreve, S. E. (2004), Stochastic calculus for finance I : the binomial asset pricing model, Springer-Verlag, New York, NY.
- Hong, J. S., Jang, J. S., Kim, J. P., Lie, C. H., and Lee, J. S. (2005), Location area design of a cellular network with time-dependent mobile and call arrival rate, Journal of KORMS, 30(3), 119-135
- NIST (2005), Measuring service-sector research and development. Gaithersburg, MD : NIST, (Planning report 05-1, prepared by Gallaher, M., Link, A., and Petrusa, Journal of RTI International for NSF and NIST)
- Maglio, P. P. and Spohrer, J. (2008), Fundamentals of service science, IBM Almaden Research Center
- Gault, F. D. (1997), Research and development in a service economy, Statistics Canada-63F0002XPB, 12, Science and Technology Redesign Project and Services Division, Analytical Paper Series
- Jung, S. H., Hong, J. W., Chang, W. J., and Lie, C. H. (2007), Performance analysis of a sleep mode operation in the IEEE 802.16e wireless man with M/G/1 multiple vacations model, Journal of Korean Operations and Management Sciences Society, 32(4), 89-99
- Drucker, P. (2002), Managing in the next society, Truman Talley Books, St. Martin's Press, New York, NY, 111-129
- Konrad, E. (1968), An R&D approach for service industry, Business Horizons, 11(5), 73-78
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., and Berry, L. L. (1985), A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research, Journal of Marketing, 49(4), 41-50
- Shmueli, G., Patel, N. R., and Bruce, P. C. (2006), Data mining for business intelligence, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, NY.
- Ahn, J. H., Kim, M. S., and Lee, D. J. (2005), Learning from the failure : Experiences in the korean telecommunication market, Technovation, 25(1), 69-82
- Henderson, J. W. (2009), Health economics and policy, 4th ed., South-Western Cengage Learning, Mason, OH, 86-89
- Kang, C. M., Lee, J. H., Hong, Y. S., Baik, M. J., Min, S. J., and Park, J. S. (2009), A scenario-based product-service system concept development framework for designing new experiences with products and services, unpublished working paper, Product and Service Engineering Lab, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- Bullinger, H. J., Fahnrich, K. P., and Meiren, T. (2003), Service engineering - methodical development of new service products, International Journal of Production Economics, 85(3), 275-287
- Choi, J. K. and Yoon, W. J. (2004), Study on customer's response to SLA deployment in telecommunication services industry : focusing on customer's survey on SLA deployment, Proceedings of KSQM 2004, 588-594
- Kim, K. J. and Meiren, T. (2009), New service development process, in Introduction to Service Engineering, Karwowski, W. and Salvendy, G. (Eds) Wiley, New York, NY, 253-267
- Ng, S., Russell-Bennett, R., and Dagger, T. (2007), A typology of mass services : the role of service delivery and consumption purpose in classifying service experiences, Journal of Services Marketing, 21(7), 471-480
- Kim, K. J. (2008), Services innovation : service engineering perspective, Presented at KIET
- Whitt, W. (2005), Engineering solution of a basic call-center model, Management Science, 51(2), 221-235
- Korean Government (2006), Plans for enhancing service sector competitiveness
- Shostack, G. L. (1984), Designing services that deliver, Harvard Business Review, 62(1), 133-139
- Edvardsson, B., Gustafsson, A. and Roos, I. (2005), Service portraits in service research : a critical review, International Journal of Service Industry Management, 16(1), 107-121
- Fahnrich, K. P. and Meiren, T. (2007), Service engineering : state of the art and future trends, In Spath, D. and Fahnrich, K. P. (Eds), Advances in Services Innovations, Springer, Berlin, Germany
- Hara, T., Arai, T., and Shimomura, Y. (2009), A CAD system for service innovation : integrated representation of function, service activity and product behaviour, Journal of Engineering Design, 20(4), 367-388
- Arai, T. and Shimomura, Y. (2004), Proposal of service CAD system - a tool for service engineering, CIRP Annals : Manufacturing Technology, 53(1), 397-400
- Jang, B. Y. (2009), Resolving economic crisis through service R&D, STEPI Insight, 16
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (5)
- Lee, Jin-Sung ; Oh, Kyu-Hyup ; Park, Chi-Hyung ; Kim, Sang-Kuk ; Jung, Jae-Yoon ; Kim, Bo-Hyun 2011. "Service Prototype Description Language for Virtual Service Laboratory" 한국경영과학회지 = Journal of the Korean Operations Research and Management Science Society, 36(4): 91~107
- Kim, Kwang-Jae ; Hong, Yoo-Suk ; Park, Kwang-Tae ; Lim, Chie-Hyeon ; Heo, Jun-Yeon ; Kang, Chang-Muk ; Baek, Min-Jeong ; Park, Geun-Wan 2011. "Product-Service System : Current Status and Research Issues" 대한산업공학회지 = Journal of Korean institute of industrial engineers, 37(3): 234~247
- Do, Nam-Chul 2012. "Product Data Model for Supporting Integrated Product, Process, and Service Design" 대한산업공학회지 = Journal of Korean institute of industrial engineers, 38(2): 98~106
- Lee, Jin-Hui ; Lee, Suke-Kyu 2013. "A Framework of the Convergent Service Development Process in the Public Sector : The Smart Transportation Card Service of Seoul City and the Call for Collaboration Case in Singapore" 한국IT서비스학회지 = Journal of Information Technology Services, 12(2): 387~410
- Kim, J.K. ; Hwang, K.T. 2016. "A Study on the Factors Affecting Technological Innovation of Innovative IT SMEs" 디지털융복합연구 = Journal of digital convergence, 14(11): 201~224
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기