M/M/1/K 대기행렬 시스템에 있어서 수락제어와 가격제어 정책간의 최적 스위치 전략
Optimal Switching Strategy between Admission Control and Pricing Control in an M/M/1/K Queueing System
This study presents the switching strategy between admission control and pricing control policies and clarifies the properties of the switching strategy in an M/M/1/K queueing system. In addition, this study demonstrates that employing the switching strategy can significantly improve the maximum total expected profit.
- Miller, M. (1969), A queueing reward system with several customer classes, Management Science, 16(3), 234-245
- Stidham, S. and Weber, R. (1993), A survey of Markov decision models for control of networks of Queue, Queueing Systems : Theory and Applications, 13, 291-314
- Heyman, D. P. (1968), Optimal operating policies for M/G/1 queueing systems, Operations Research, 16, 362-382
- Lin, K. Y. and Ross, S. M. (2004), Optimal admission control for a single-server loss queue, Journal of Applied Probability, 41(2), 535-546
- Lippman, S. A. and Ross, S. M. (1971), The streetwalker's dilemma : a job shop model, SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, 20(3), 336-342
- Son, J. D. (2007), Customer selection problem with profit from a sideline, European Journal of Operational Research, 176(2), 1084-1102
- Ziya, S., Ayhan, H., and Foley, R. D. (2002), Optimal pricing for a service facility, Working Paper, School of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 8, 171-184
- Dewan, S. and Mendelson, H. (1990), User delay costs and internal pricing for a service facility, Management Science, 36(12), 1502-1517
- Gans, N. and Savin, S. (2005), Pricing and capacity rationing in rentals, Working Paper, Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania
- Yoon, S. H. and Lewis, M. E. (2004), Optimal pricing and admission control in a queueing system with periodically varying parameters, Queueing Systems : Theory and Applications, 47(3), 177-199
- Stidham, S. (1985), Optimal control of admission to a queueing system, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 30(8), 705-713
- Mendelson, H. (1985), Pricing computer services : queueing effects, Communications of the ACM, 28, 312-321
- Ormeci, E. L., Burnetas, A., and Emmons, H. (2002), Dynamic policies of admission to a two-class system based on customer offers, IIE Transactions, 34, 813-822
- Stidham, S. (1992), Pricing and capacity decisions for a service facility : stability and multiple local optima, Management Science, 38(8), 1121-1139
- Son, J. D. and Ikuta, S. (2007), Customer selection problem with search cost, due date, sideline profit, and no waiting room, 24(5), Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research
- Johansen, S. G. (1994), Optimal prices of an M/G/1 job shop, Operations Research, 42, 765-774
- Lippman, S. A. (1975), Applying a new device in the optimization of exponential queueing systems, Operations Research, 23, 687-708
- Paschalidis, I. C. and Tsitsiklis, J. N. (2000), Congestion-dependent pricing of network services, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 8, 171-184
- Crabill, S. B., Gross, D., and Magazine, M. (1977), A classified bibliography of research on optimal design and control of queues, Operations Research, 25(2), 219-232
- Low, D. W. (1974), Optimal dynamic pricing policies for an M/M/s queue, Operations Research, 22(3), 545-561
- Kuri, J. and Kumar, A. (1995), Optimal control of arrivals of queues with delayed queue length information, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 40(8), 1444-1450
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기