Crew Resource Management 교육훈련 투자수익률 모델 : 원자로 불시정지 측면
Return on Investment(ROI) Model of Crew Resource Management Training : Reactor Trips' Aspects
The Nuclear Power Plant(NPP) industry in Korea has been making efforts to reduce the human errors which have largely contributed to about 150 nuclear reactor trips since 2001. Recently, the Crew Resource Management(CRM) training has risen as an alternative countermeasure against the nuclear reactor trips caused by human errors. The effectiveness of CRM training in NPP industry, however, has not been proven to be significant yet. In this study a return on investment(ROI) model is developed to measure the effectiveness of CRM training for the operators in Korean NPP. The model consists of mathematical expressions including multiple variables affecting the CRM training impacts and nuclear reactor trips. Implication of the model is discussed further in detail.
- Kim, S. K. (2008), Development and evaluation of Crew Resource Management training for improving team performance of operators in the APR-1400 Nuclear Power Plant, Graduate School of Kyung Hee University, Dissertation of Industrial Engineering
- Kim, S. K., Byun, S. N., Lee, D. H., and Jeong, C. H. (2009), Effectiveness of Crew Resource Management training program for operators in the APR-1400 main control room simulator, IE Interfaces, 22(1) (in press)
- USNRC(1989), Operator licensing examiner standards(NUREG-1021), Washington DC : US Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Cooper, G. E., White, M. D., Lauber, J. K. (1980), Resource management on the flightdeck, NASA/Industry Workshop, NASA CP-2120, NASA : USA.
- Salas, E., Wilson, K. A., Burke, C. S., and Wightman, D. C. (2006), Does Crew Resource Management training work? : An update, and extension, and some critical needs, Human Factors, 48(2), 392-412
- INPO(1993), Control room teamwork development training : Course administration and facilitation guide, National Academy for Nuclear Training, Atlanta, GA.
- Salas, E. and Cannon-Bowers, J. A. (2001), The science of training : A decade of progress, Annual Review of Psychology, 52, 471-499
- Belton, S. (2001), CRM training in the nuclear industry, paper presented at the Third CRM Users Group Workshop, University of Aberdeen, October
- Cannon-Bowers, J. A., Prince, C., Salas, E., Owens, J., Morgan, B., Jr., and Gonos, G. (1989), Determining aircrew coordination training effectiveness, Pager presented at the 11th Interservice/Industry Training Systems Conference, Fort Worth, TX.
- Lee, D. H., Byun, S. N., and Lee, Y. H. (2007), Short-term human factors engineering measures for minimizing human error in nuclear power facilities, Journal of the Ergonomics Society of Korea, 26(4), 1-5
- Salas, E., Fowlkes, J. E., Stout, R. J., Milanovich, D., and Prince, C. (1999), Does CRM training improve teamwork skills in the cockpit? : Two evaluation studies, Human Factors, 41(2), 326-343
- Leedom, D. K., and Simon, R. (1995), Improvement team coordination : A case for behavioral-based training, Military Psychology, 7, 109-122
- CAA(2003), Methods used to evaluate the effectiveness of flightcrew CRM training in the UK aviation industry, Safety Regulation Group, CAA Paper 2002/05, Civil Aviation Authority
- Edens, P. S. and Bell, S. T. (2003), Effectiveness of training in organizations : A meta-analysis of design and evaluation features, Journal of Applied Psychology, 88(2), 234-245
- O'Connor, P., Campbell, J., Newon, J., Melton, J., Salas, E., and Wilson, K. A. (2008), Crew Resource Management training effectiveness : A meta-analysis and some critical needs, The International Journal of Aviation Psychology, 18(4), 353-368
- Kraiger, K., Ford, J. K., and Salas, E. (1993), Application of cognitive, skill-based, and affective theories of learning outcomes to new methods of training evaluation, Journal of Applied Psychology, 78, 311-328
- Taylor, J. C. (2000), A new model for measuring return on investment(ROI) for safety programs in aviation : An example from airline maintenance resource management(MRM), In proceedings of the Advances in Aviation Safety Conference, Paper number 2000-01-2090, Daytona Beach, Florida
- Kirkpatrick, D. L. (1976), Evaluation of training, In R. L. Craig(Ed.), Training and development handbook : A guide to human resource development(2nd ed., 331-319), New York : McGraw-Hill
저자의 다른 논문
- 2002 "제조물책임소송에서의 전문가 증언에 관한 연구" 산업공학 = IE Interfaces 15 (2): 126~132
- 2004 "신고리 1, 2호기 원자력발전소 주제어실 환경설계" 산업공학 = IE Interfaces 17 (no.spc): 37~45
- 2005 "ERP와 연동 가능한 Web기반 Recall Management System(RMSys) 개발" 산업경영시스템학회지 = Journal of society of Korea industrial and systems engineering 28 (1): 72~83
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기