컨테이너 터미널의 자원 부하를 고려한 최적 장치계획 모형
Yard Planning Considering the Load Profile of Resources in Container Terminals
The main activities of container terminals are to load container freights to vessels, discharge them from vessels, and store them in the storage yard. Container terminals make many operational plans to execute these functions effectively. If the plans do not consider enough the loads of related resources, they may have low actualities. This study discusses the optimal yard planning model which considers various resources, such as the storage yard, yard cranes, internal vehicles, and travel lanes, in container terminals. The model determines the groups and amounts of containers which are stored in each storage block by using the resource profile. The yard planning problem is represented to the multi-commodity minimal cost flow problem and is formulated to the linear programming model. In order to explain the application of the mathematical model, the numerical examples are presented. Additionally, the relationship between the average load ratio and the relocation ratio is discussed.
- Cao, B. and Uebe, G. (1995), Solving transportation problems with nonlinear side constraints with tabu search, Computers and Operations Research, 22(6), 593-603
- Kozan, E. (2000), Optimising container transfers at multimodal terminals, Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 31(10-12), 235-243
- Lee, B. K. and Kim, K. H. (2007), Cycle time models for yard cranes considering block layouts in container terminals, Journal of the Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers, 33(1), 110-125
- Won, S. H. and Kim, K. H. (2006), Allocating storage spaces for temporary inventories considering handling, transportation, and storage space capacities, Journal of Korean Operations Research and Management Science Society, 31(3), 11-25
- Zhang, C., Liu, J., Wan, Y. -w., Murty, K. G., and Linn, R. J. (2003), "Storage space allocation in container terminals", Transportation Research Part B, 37(10), 883-903
- Larson, N. and Kusiak, A. (1995), Work-in-process space allocation : a model and an industrial application, IIE Transactions, 27(4), 497-506
- Kim, K. H. and Park, K. T. (2003), Dynamic space allocation for temporary storage, International Journal of Systems Science, 34(1), 11-20
- Vollmann, T. E., Berry, W. L., Whybark, D. C., and Jacobs, F. R. (2005), Manufacturing Planning and Control for Supply Chain Management, 5th Edition, Mc-Graw Hill, New York
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- Won, Seung-Hwan ; Kim, Kap-Hwan 2009. "Deployment of Yard Cranes Considering Storage Plans in Container Terminals" 한국항해항만학회지 = Journal of navigation and port research, 33(1): 79~90
- Ha, Byung-Hyun ; Kim, Sang-Su 2012. "A* Algorithm for Optimal Intra-bay Container Pre-marshalling Plan" 대한산업공학회지 = Journal of Korean institute of industrial engineers, 38(2): 157~172
- Kim, Dong-Won 2015. "The Estimation of Productivity Considering New Technology Port- Equipment By Using Simulation" 韓國컴퓨터情報學會論文誌 = Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, 20(1): 237~246
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기