컨테이너선의 경로를 고려한 공 컨테이너의 분배 문제에 대한 연구
Empty Containers Distribution Problem considering the Container Ship Route
Today international trade through maritime transportation is significantly increasing. Due to this increase, shipping companies are faced with problems concerning the repositioning of empty containers from import dominant ports. The liner shipping service network has been provided to transport containers which load customers' freights. Container ships are moved on the liner shipping service network by observing the predetermined route and transportation time. This research deals with the empty containers distribution problem considering the container ship route. A mathematical model based on the mixed integer program has been introduced in this study. The objective is to minimize the total relevant costs of empty containers such as handling, leasing, and inventory holding, etc. Due to the complexity of the problem, a genetic algorithm has been suggested to solve large sized problems within a reasonable time. Numerical experiments have been conducted to show the efficiency of the genetic algorithm.
- Gen, M. and Cheng, R. (1997), Genetic Algorithm and Engineering Design, (New York : Wiley)
- Li, J. A., Liu, K., Leung, S. C., Lai, K. K. (2004), Empty container management in a port with long-run average criterion, Mathematical and Computer Modeling, 40, 85-100
- Luca C., Raffaele P., Walter U. (2006), Minimizing fleet operating costs for a container transportation company, European Journal of Operational Research, 171, 776-786
- Gendron B. and Crainic T. G. (1997), A parallel branch and bound algorithm for multicommodity location with balancing requirements, Computers and Operations Research, 24, 829-847
- Wan K. and Levary R. R. (1995), A linear-programming based price negotiation procedure for contracting shipping companies, Transportation Research A, 29(3), 173-186
- Goldberg, D. E. (1989), Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization and Machine Learning, (Addison Wesley)
- Crainic, T. G., Gendreau, M., Soriano, P., Toulouse M. (1993), A tabu search procedure for multicommidity location/allocation with balancing requirements, Annals of Operations research, 41, 359-383
- Shen, W.S., Khoong, C. M. (1995), A DSS for empty container distribution planning, Decision Support Systems, 15, 75-82
- Koichi S., Akio I., Etsuko N., Stratos P. (2007), The container shipping network problem with empty container repositioning, Transportation Research Part E, 43, 39-59
- Crainic T. G., Dejax P. and Delorme L. (1989), Models for multimode multicommodity location problems with interdepot balancing requirements, Annals of Operations Research, 18, 279-302
- Li, J. A., Leung, S. C., Wu, Y., Liu, K. (2007), Allocation of empty containers between multi-ports, European Journal of Operational Research, 182, 400-412
- Hossein J., Anastasios C., Petros I. (2006), Port dynamic empty container reuse, Transportation Research Part E, 42, 4360
- Hyundai Merchant Marine co., Ltd, HMM. (2008), http://www.hmm21.com
- Crainic T. G. and Delorme L. (1993), Dual ascent procedures for multicommodity location allocation problems with balancing requirements, Transportation Science, 27(2), 90-101
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기