Study for the Increase of Micro Regenerative Pump Head
The effect of inlet and outlet blade angles on a micro regenerative pump head was examined in experiments. The pump head was little increased by changing the blade angles compared with the original pump with the inlet and outlet blade angles of 0 degree. The effect of the axial clearance between the impeller and the casing on the pump head was also examined. The head was increased largely by decreasing the axial clearance. The computation of the internal flow was performed to clarify the cause of the increase of the pump head due to the decrease of the clearance. The local flow rate in the casing decreased as the leakage flow rate through the axial clearance decreased due to the decrease of the clearance. It was found that the larger head in the smaller clearance was just caused by the smaller local flow rate in the casing. In the case of the smaller clearance, the smaller local flow rate caused the smaller circumferential velocity near the front and rear sides of the impeller. This caused the increase of the angular momentum in the casing and the head.
- Yumiba, D., 2005, “Prototyping of Micro Pump and the Reynolds Number Effect on the Performance of Micro Regenerative Pump,” Master Thesis, Osaka University, in Japanese.
- Horiguchi, H., Yumiba, D., Tsujimoto, Y., Sakagami, M., and Tanaka, S., 2008, “Reynolds Number Effect on Regenerative Pump Performance in Low Reynolds Number Range,” International Journal of Fluid Machinery and Systems, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 101-108.
- Horiguchi, H., Matsumoto, S., Tsujimoto, Y., Sakagami, M., and Tanaka, S., 2009, “Effect of Internal Flow in Symmetric and Asymmetric Micro Regenerative Pump Impellers on Their Pressure Performance,” International Journal of Fluid Machinery and Systems, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 72-79.
- Iversen, H. W., 1955, “Performance of the Periphery Pump,” Transactions of the ASME, Vol. 77, pp. 19-22.
- Shimosaka, M. and Yamazaki, S., 1960, “Research on the Characteristics of Regenerative Pump (1st Report, Influences of Flow Channel and Impeller),” Bulletin of the JSME, Vol. 3, No. 10, pp. 185-190.
- Inaba, T., Hayashi, M, and Murata, S., 1981, “A Study on a Vortex Blower (1st Report, Effect of the Shape of Impeller and Modification of the Inlet of Blower),” Bulletin of the JSME, Vol. 24, No. 192, pp. 973-979.
- Inaba, T., Hayashi, M., Murata, S., and Kawatani, Y., 1982, “A Study on a Vortex Blower (2nd Report, Effect of the Blade Angles and a Theoretical Analysis of the Performance),” Bulletin of the JSME, Vol. 25, No. 200, pp. 157-164.
- Hubel, M., Blattel, B., and Strohl, W., 1995, “Investigation of Fluid Mechanics of the Regenerative Pump Used in Gasoline Injection Systems,” SAE TECHNICAL PAPER SERIES, International Congress and Exposition, Detroit, Michigan, No. 950077, pp. 131-139.
- Yamazaki, S. and Tomita, Y., 1971, “Researches on the Performance of the Regenerative Pump with Non-Radial Vanes (1st Report, Performance and Inner Flow),” Bulletin of the JSME, Vol. 14, No. 77, pp. 1178-1186.
- Yamazaki, S., Tomita, Y., and Sasahara, T., 1972, “Researches on the Performance of the Regenerative Pump with Non-Radial Vanes (2nd Report, Effects of the Pump Elements),” Bulletin of the JSME, Vol. 15, No. 81, pp. 337-343.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2015. "" International journal of fluid machinery and systems, 8(4): 221~229
- NDSL :
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.5293/IJFMS.2009.2.3.189
- Japan Science and Technology Information Aggregator, Electronic : 저널> 권호 > http://joi.jlc.jst.go.jp/JST.JSTAGE/ijfms/2.189?from=KISTI
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기