Design Optimization of a High Specific Speed Francis Turbine Using Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithm
A design optimization system for Francis turbine was developed. The system consists of design program and CFD solver. Flow passage shapes are optimized automatically by using the system with Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithm (MOGA). In this study, the system was applied to a high specific speed Francis turbine (nSP = 250m-kW). The runner profile and the draft tube shape were optimized to decrease hydraulic losses. As the results, it was shown that the turbine efficiency was improved in wide operating range, furthermore, the height of draft tube was reduced with the hydraulic performance kept.
- Manfred, S. et al. “The design of Francis Turbine Runners by 3D Euler Simulations Coupled to a Breeder Genetic Algorithm,”Proceedings of 20th IAHR Symposium, Aug. 2000.
- Kanzaki, M. et al. “The Design Optimization of Intake/Exhaust Performance of a Car Engine Using MOGA,” Proceedings ofEUROGEN 2001, Athens, Sept. 2001.
- Matsuo, A. et al. “Turbine Airfoil Optimization by Genetic Algorithm,” Proceedings of 7th Asian International Conference onFluid Machinery, Fukuoka, Oct. 2003.
- Kurosawa, S. et al. “Design Optimization of a Francis Turbine Runner using Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithm,” Proceedingsof 22nd IAHR Symposium, Stockholm, June 2004.
- Nagafuji, T. et al. “Navier-Stokes Prediction on Performance of a Francis Turbine with High Specific Speed,” Proceedings of3rd ASME/JSME Joint Fluids Engineering Conference, San Francisco, July 1999.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2010. "" International journal of fluid machinery and systems, 3(1): 29~38
- NDSL :
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.5293/IJFMS.2009.2.2.102
- Japan Science and Technology Information Aggregator, Electronic : 저널> 권호 > http://joi.jlc.jst.go.jp/JST.JSTAGE/ijfms/2.102?from=KISTI
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기