Experimental Study on Internal Flow of a Mini Centrifugal Pump by PIV Measurement
The internal flow field in a centrifugal pump working at the several flow conditions has been measured by using the particle image velocimetry (PIV) technique with the laser induced fluorescence (LIF) particles and the refractive index matched (RIM) facilities. The impeller of the centrifugal pump has an outlet diameter in 100mm, and consists of six two-dimensional curvature backward swept blades of constant thickness. Measured results give reliable flow patterns in the pump. It is obvious that application of LIF particle and RIM are the key methods to obtain the right PIV measured results in pump internal flow.
- Budwig, R., 1994, Refractive index matching methods for liquid flow investigations, Experiments in Fluids 17 (1994) 350-355.
- Burgreen, G.W. and Antaki, J.F., 1996, CFD-based design optimization of a three-dimensional rotary blood pump, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) Paper 96-4185, Proc 6th Symp on Multidisciplinary Analysis and Optimization, Bellevue, WA, pp. 1773-1778.
- Burgreen, G.W., Antaki, J.F. and Butler, K.C., 1998, CFD-based design optimization of the outlet stator of a rotodynamic cardiac assist device. American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) Paper 98-4808, Proc 7th Symp on Multidisciplinary Analysis and Optimization, St Louis, MO, pp. 818-824.
- Li, J.W., Liu, S.H., Luo, X.W. and Wu, Y.L., 2007, Viscous flow field in a small pump. J. of Tsinghua Univ. (Sci&Tech), Vol.47, No.5, pp. 682-685.
- Pedersen, N, et al., 2003, Flow in a Centrifugal Pump Impeller at Design and off-design conditions―Part I: Particle ImageVelocimetry (PIV) and Laser Doppler Velocimetry (LDV) Measurements. Journal of Fluids Eng., Vol. 125, pp. 61-72.
- Kadambi, J. R., et al., 2004, Investigations of Particle Velocities in a Slurry Pump Using PIV: Part 1, The Tongue and AdjacentChannel Flow, Journal of Energy Resources Technology. Vol. 126, pp: 271-278.
- Uzol, U., Chow, Y.C., Katz, J. and Meneveau, C., 2001, Unobstructed PIV measurements within an axial turbo-pump usingliquid and blades with matched refractive indices, 4th International Symposium on Particle Image Velocimetry Gottingen,Germany, September 17-19, 2001 PIV’01 Paper 1085.
- Adrian, R. J., 1991, “Particle Imaging Techniques for Fluid Mechanics,” Annu.Rev. Fluid Mech. 23, pp. 261-304.
- Keane, R. D., and Adrian, R. J., 1992, “Theory of Cross-Correlation Analysis of PIV Images,” Appl. Sci. Res. 49, pp. 191-215.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2013. "" International journal of fluid machinery and systems, 6(1): 11~17
- NDSL :
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.5293/IJFMS.2009.2.2.121
- Japan Science and Technology Information Aggregator, Electronic : 저널> 권호 > http://joi.jlc.jst.go.jp/JST.JSTAGE/ijfms/2.121?from=KISTI
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기