Effect of Internal Flow in Symmetric and Asymmetric Micro Regenerative Pump Impellers on Their Pressure Performance
The effect of symmetric and asymmetric micro regenerative pump impellers on their pressure performance was studied. The shut off head of the pump with the symmetric impeller was about 2.5 times as that with the asymmetric impeller. The computation of the internal flow was performed to clarify the cause of the increase of the head. It was found that the contribution of the angular momentum supply was larger than that of shear stress for the head development in both cases. The larger head and momentum supply in the case of the symmetric impeller were caused by larger recirculated flow rate and larger angular momentum difference between the inlet and outlet to the impeller. The larger recirculated flow rate was caused by smaller pressure gradient in the direction of recirculated flow. The decrease of the circumferential velocity in the casing was attributed to the smaller local flow rate in the casing.
- Wilson, W. A., Santalo, M. A., and Oelrich, J. A., 1955, “A Theory of the Fluid-Dynamic Mechanism of RegenerativePumps,” Transactions of the ASME, Vol.77, No.8, pp. 1303-1316.
- Shimosaka, M. and Yamazaki, S., 1960, “Research on the Characteristics of Regenerative Pump (1st Report, Influence ofFlow Channel and Impeller),” Bulletin of JSME, Vol.3, No.10, pp. 185-190.
- Yamazaki, S. and Tomita, Y., 1971, “Research on the Performance of the Regenerative Pump with inclined blades (1stReport, Performance and Internal Flow),” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol.37, No.295, pp.506-514 (in Japanese).
- Murata, S., Inaba, T., and Hayashi, M., 1980, “An Investigation of Regenerative Fan (1st Report, Influence ofGeometries of Impeller and Intake,” Transactions of the JSME, Series B, Vol.46, No.410, pp. 1968-1976 (in Japanese).
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- 2009. "" International journal of fluid machinery and systems, 2(3): 189~196
- 2013. "" International journal of fluid machinery and systems, 6(1): 11~17
- NDSL :
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.5293/IJFMS.2009.2.1.072
- Japan Science and Technology Information Aggregator, Electronic : 저널> 권호 > http://joi.jlc.jst.go.jp/JST.JSTAGE/ijfms/2.72?from=KISTI
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기