A Proposal for Prototype-Free Production Preparation Processes Utilizing 3DCG Animations
As the use of 3DCAD data became widespread in designing products in manufacturing, attempts have been made to shorten lead time and reduce cost of production preparation utilizing 3DCAD data for launching assembly lines. In order to create assembly plans not only efficient but easy for operators to operate ('easy-to-operate'), this study presents approaches, methods, and systems for creating 3DCGAs (3 Dimensional Computer Graphic Animations) which automatically utilize a prototype-free production preparation methodology. Characteristics of this study include that it proposes the methodology for creating assembly operation 3DCGAs automatically, for all the possible assembly operations corresponding each of the possible assembly sequences first. Using the created 3DCGAs, the study next considers assembly methods by evaluating how easy or 'operator friendly' they are in implementing, and devises tools or jigs to be used, and plans efficient assembly line organization. The concept of the methodology was formed by focusing on the value-adding assembly steps at which parts turn into products directly. The study also validates the effectiveness of the presented methodology by employing the methods used in actual production preparation process in businesses, and proves that an efficient assembly line can be organized in a shorter period of time utilizing the developed system and by preparing easy-to-operate and efficient plans in 3DCGAs at the design stage.
- Molina, A., Ellis, T. I., Young, R. I. M., and Bell, R. (1995), Modeling Manufacturing Capability to Support Concurrent Engineering, Concurrent Engineering, 3(1), 29-42
- Shinji SHINODA et al. (2003), A Fundamental Study of New Preparation Processes Utilizing 3DCG, IE Re view, 44(4), 73-80
- Chen, C. L. P. and Yoh-Han Pao. (2002), An Integration of Neural Network and Rule-based Systems for Design and Planning of Mechanical Assemblies, Systems, Man and Cybernetics, IEEE Transactions on, 23(5), 1359-1371
- Shinji SHINODA, Akira NIWA. (2000), A Fundamental Study of Listing Alternative Ideas for Designing a Work Process -A Case of Assembly-Type Work-, Journal of Japan Industrial Management Association, 51(4), 321-329
- Shinji SHINODA, Akira NIWA. (2002), A Fundamental Study of Constructing a System of Listing Alternative Methods for Designing Assembly-type Work, Journal of Japan Industrial Management Association, 53(2), 127-138
- YIN Z-P. (2004), A virtualPrototyping Approach to Generation and Evaluation of Mechanical Assembly Sequences, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B., Journal of Engineering Manufacture, 80-85
- Shinji SHINODA, Akira NIWA (2005), A Proposal of a Method Utilizing 3-DCG for Assembly-Type Works from the Viewpoint of an Essential Transformation, Journal of The Society of Plant Engineers Japan, 17(2), 91-97
- Shinji Shinoda et al. (2008), A Study on Development and Employment of Jigs in a prototype-free Production Preparation Process, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on APIEMS 2008
- Shinji SHINODA, Akira NIWA. (2001), The Method of Representing Assembly- Type Work by a Series of State/Change Transition Diagrams in a Matrix Form, Journal of Japan Industrial Management Association, 52(1), 60-67
- Shinji SHINODA, Akira NIWA (2004), Method for Analysis of Attaching Relationship and Generation of All Assembly Sequence in Assembly Parts, - In the case of assembly parts which have single axis structure -, IE Review, 45, 80-85
- Grieves, M. (2006), Digital Manufacturing in PLM Environments, CIM data, Michigan, U.S.A.
- Shinji SHINODA et al. (2002), A Fundamental Study of Representing and Evaluating Exhaustively Enumerated Alternative Assembly-type Work with a Virtual Factory, Journal of Japan Industrial Management Association, 53(2), 139-149
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기