Hybrid Priority-based Genetic Algorithm for Multi-stage Reverse Logistics Network
We formulate a mathematical model of remanufacturing system as multi-stage reverse Logistics Network Problem (mrLNP) with minimizing the total costs for reverse logistics shipping cost and inventory holding cost at disassembly centers and processing centers over finite planning horizons. For solving this problem, in the 1st and the 2nd stages, we propose a Genetic Algorithm (GA) with priority-based encoding method combined with a new crossover operator called as Weight Mapping Crossover (WMX). A heuristic approach is applied in the 3rd stage where parts are transported from some processing centers to one manufacturer. Computer simulations show the effectiveness and efficiency of our approach. In numerical experiments, the results of the proposed method are better than pnGA (Prufer number-based GA).
- Stock, J. K. (1992), Reverse logistics, White Paper, Council of Logistics Management, Oak Brook, IL
- Biehl, M., Prater, E., and Realff, M. J. (2007), Assessing performance and uncertainty in developing carpet reverse logistics systems, Computers and Operations Research, 34(2), 443-463
- Kroon, L. and Vrijens, G. (1995), Returnable containers: an example of reverse logistics, International journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, 25(2), 56-68
- Spengler, T., Puchert, H., Penkuhn, T., and Rentx, O. (1997), Environmental integrated production and recycling management, European Journal of Operational Research, 97(2), 308-326
- Kim, K. B., Song, I. S., and Jeong, B. J. (2006). Supply planning model for remanufacturing system in reverse logistics environment, Computers and Industrial Engineering, 51(2), 279-287
- Lee, J. E., Gen, M., and Rhee, K. G. (2008), A multistage reverse logistics network problem by using hybrid priority-based genetic algorithm, IEEJ Transactions on Electronics, Information and Systems, 128(3), 460-465
- Syarilf, A. and Gen, M. (2003). Double Spanning Treebased Genetic algorithm For Two Stage Transportation Problem, International Journal of Knowledge- Based Intelligent Engineering System, 7(4), 388-389
- Gen, M. and Cheng, R. W. (2000), Genetic Algorithm and Engineering Optimization, Wiley, New York
- Chung, S. L., Wee, H. M., and Yang, P. C. (2007), Optimal policy for a closed-loop supply chain inventory system with remanufacturing, Mathematical and Computer Modeling, in press
- Shimamoto, N., Hiramatsu, A., and Yamasaki, K. (1993), A Dynamic Routing Control Based on a Genetic Algorithm, Proc. IEEE. Int. Conf. Neural Networks, 1123-1128
- Gen, M., Altiparmak, F., and Lin, L.(2006), A genetic algorithm for two-stage transportation problem using priority-based encoding, OR Spectrum, 28(3), 337-354
- Ko, H. J. and Evans, G. W. (2007), A genetic algorithm-based heuristic for the dynamic integrated forward/reverse logistics network for 3PLs, Computers and Operations Research, 34(2), 346-366
- Lieckens, K. and Vandaele, N. (2007), Reverse logistics network design with stochastic lead times, Computers and Operations Research, 34(2), 395-416
- REVLOG (2004), http://www.fbk.eur.nl/OZ/REVLOG/PROJECTS/TEMMINOLOGY/def-reverselogistics.htmt
- Pati, R. K., Vrat, P., and Kumar, P. (2008), A goal programming model for paper recycling system, The International Journal of Management Science, Omega, 36(2), 405-417
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기