Analysis of Contract Price in a B2B Automobile Auction
This study analyzed the structure of pricing in the automobile auction market by using real trade data. We focused on the bidding behavior of bidders and the contract price of exhibits. First, we proposed a relational framework among exhibits, number of bidders, and the contract price. Next, we utilized a neural network model to estimate the number of bidders and the contract price. Subsequently, we investigated the relationship between the number of bidders and the contact price, and evaluated our method through an analysis that employed verifying data. Lastly, we listed our suggestions for bidding in auction markets.
- Watanabe, Y. (2007), Estimating by structural positive analysis of price distribution in net-auction. MMRC Discussion Paper, 168, University of Tokyo (in Japanese)
- Paarsch, H. J. and Hong, H. (2006), An Introduction to the Structural Econometrics of Auction Data, MIT Press
- Yokoo, M. (2006), Principal of Auction Theory, Tokyo Denki Daigaku Shuppan (in Japanese)
- Dayhoff, J. (1990), Neural Network Architectures: An Introduction, Van Nostrand Reinhold
- SPSS Inc. (2006), Clementine Advanced Modeling, Training Course
- Ikeda, K. (2006), Agent Theory and Online Auction. Communications of Operations Research Society of Japan, 51, 740-745 (in Japanese)
- Paarsch, H. J. (1997), Deriving an Estimate of the Optimal Reserve Price: An Application to British Columbian Timber Sales. Journal of Econometrics, 78, 333-357
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기