Simplified Machine Diagnosis Techniques Using ARMA Model of Absolute Deterioration Factor with Weight
In mass production industries such as steel making that have large equipment, sudden stops of production process due to machine failure can cause severe problems. To prevent such situations, machine diagnosis techniques play important roles. Many methods have been developed focusing on this subject. In this paper, we propose a method for the early detection of the failure on rotating machine, which is the most common theme in the machine failure detection field. A simplified method of calculating autocorrelation function is introduced and is utilized for ARMA model identification. Furthermore, an absolute deterioration factor such as Bicoherence is introduced. Machine diagnosis can be executed by this simplified calculation method of system parameter distance with weight. Proposed method proved to be a practical index for machine diagnosis by numerical examples.
- Bolleter, U. (1988), Blade Passage Tones of Centrifugal Pumps, Vibration, 4(3), 8-13
- Box, Jenkins (1994), Time Series Analysis, Third Edition, PRENTICE HALL
- Sagara et al. (1987), System Identification, The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers
- Takeyasu et al. (2002), Robust System Identification Algorithm of Bootstrap Type, Industrial Engineering & Management Systems, 1(1)
- Takeyasu, K. and Ishii, Y. (2005), System Parameter Distance for Machine Diagnosis, IFORS
- Tokumaru et al. (1982) Measurement and Calculation (in Japanese), Baifukan Publishing
- Takeyasu, K. (1989), Watching Method of Circulating Moving Object (in Japanese), Certified Patent by Japanese Patent Agency
- Katayama, T. (1994), Introduction to System Identification (in Japanese), Asakura Publishing
- Maekawa et al. (1997), New Severity Index for Failures of Machine Elements by Impact Vibration (in Japanese), J. SOPE Japan, 9(3), 163-168
- Nakamizo, T. (1988), Signal Analysis and System Identification (in Japanese), CORNA PUBLISHING
- Takeyasu, K. (1987), Watching Method of Circulating Moving Object (in Japanese), Certified Patent by Japanese Patent Agency
- Hoffner, J. (1991), Preventive maintenance for No-Twist rod mills using vibration signature analysis, Iron and Steel Engineer, 68(1), 55-61
- Swami, A. and Mendel, J. M. (1990), ARMA Parameter Estimation Using Only Output Cumulants, IEEE Trans. Acoust, Speech Signal Processing, ASSP-38(7)
- Hino, M. (1977), Spectrum Analysis (in Japanese) Asakura Publishing
- Yamazaki, H. (1977), Failure Detection and Prediction (In Japanese), Kogyo Chosakai Publishing
- Takeyasu et al. (2008), Analysis of the Kurtosis by the Triangle Model, IJCS, 2(4), 555-571
- Krishanamurthy, V. and Vincent Poor, H. (1996), Asymptotic Analysis of an Algorithm for Parameter Estimation and Identification of l-b Quantized AR Time Series, IEEE Trans. Signal Process, 44(1)
- Inoue, Y. (1992), Signal processing-I by Using Higher Order Cumulants, the Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers, 36(2)
- Inoue, Y. and Matsui, T. (1989), Cumulant Based Parameter Estimation of Linear Systems of Nonminimum Phase, Proc of the Workshop on Higher-Order Spectral Analysis
- Xian-Da Zhang, and Takeda, H. (1987), An Approach to Time Series Analysis and ARMA Spectral Estimation, IEEE Trans on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, ASSP-35(9)
- Shao et al. (2001), Bearing Fault Diagnosis Using an Adaptive Filter (in Japanese), J. SOPE Japan, 12(3), 71-77
- Inoue, Y. (1992), Signal processing-II by Using Higher Order Cumulants, the Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers, 36(5)
- Tokumaru, H. and Takeyasu, K. (1977), The expectation of the Spectral Density by the Discrete Time Linear Model, The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, 13(2), 148-153
- Toresten Soderstorm (1994), An efficient and Versalile Algorithm for Computing the Covariance Function of an ARMA Process, IEEE Trans on Signal Processing, 46(6)
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기