일부 교인들의 불소 인식도에 대한 연구
A Study on Awareness for Fluoride of a Christian Church
This paper investigated an overview of awareness for fluoride in the young christian association. 30% of men and 70% of women knew well the prevention of caries for fluoride and water fluoridation program and showed of 90% in 20's, 10% in 30's and 0.00% in 40's. 54%-known people for fluoride had each 37% of men and 63% of woman, then 46%-unknown people for fluoride had each 56.52% of man and 43.48% of women. This showed women knew well awareness for fluoride than men. This showed high level above 50% awareness for fluoride as 54% of comprehension for fluoride and 50% of water fluoridation program. Awareness of fluoride of the subjects known for fluoride, prevention of caries, effects of tooth and water fluoridation program appeared above 50% level as 54%, 47%, 45% and 50%, individually. Thus, tooth management in christian showed high level. But, awareness for fluoride of women in third condition 'unknown for mottled tooth' showed each 38%, 34% and 37%. The mottled tooth from an excessive fluoride appeared low level awareness for fluoride of women. It suggested hard scientific contents made woman subjects unknown the effects of fluoride for tooth.
- Gilbert J.P. Parfitt F.D.S: Fluorine in the diet as a factor in the prevention of dental caries. J Postgraduate medical July: 340-355, 1951
- Kim Y.J, Lee H.K: Factors that the perception on the water fluoridation program of some college students, the receptivity of the pros and cons for the program and their response. J Korean Acad Dental Hygiene Education 9(1): 181-192, 2009
- 김종배 외 4인: 공중구강보건학. 재개정판, 고문사. 서울, 14, 2000
- Ahn E..J, Song K.S, Nam Y.O, Kim D.K: The study on the survey of school fluoride mouthrinsing program by dental hygienist in public health center-Kwangju, Chonlanamdo area. Oral Biology Research 30(1): 85-97, 2006
- Park C.W: Correlation analysis between fluoride contents of prinking water and mottled teeth in Mankyung river area. The Cheonbuk University Medical J 6(1): 113-118, 1982
- Kim B.J, Kwon H.K, Kim Y.N, Matsukubo T: Comparison of oral health status with percentil curves in Korea and Japanese adults. J Korean Acad Dent Health 29(1):43-57, 2005
- Kim D.K, Choi Y.J: Study on water fluoridation program in Jinhae, Korea. Korean Acad Dent Health 6(1): 66-66, 1982
- 김종배 외 4인: 예방치학. 고문사. 서울, 94-102, 1999
- Kim H.J, Jeong H.J: Evaluation of oral health with eqipped prosthesis using OHIP- 14. J Korean Acak Dental Hygiene Education 8(4): 153-163, 2008
- Choi S.H, Bae K.H, Kim D.H, Lee S.M, Kim J.Y, Kim J.B: Prevalence of dental fluorosis at Jinyoung-up, Kimhae city, Korea. J Korean Aca. Dent Health 28(3): 347-361, 2004
- Park Y.G, Bae K.H, Shin J.H, Lee S.M, Kim J.Y, Kim J.B: Consciousness of fluoride mouthrinsing program at elementaIY schools in Ulsan Metropolitan City, Korea. J Korean Acad Dent Health 28(4): 473-482, 2004
- McClure F.J, Kinger C.A: Fluoride domestic waters and systemic effects. II. Fluorine content of urine in relation to fluorine in drinking water. Pub. Health Rep. 59(49): 1575-1602. 1944
- Mellanby M. Mellanby H: The reduction in dental caries in 5-year-old London school-children, 19 29-47. Brit. Dent. J. 4573: 409-413. 1948
- Jeong M.J. Jeong S.J. Choi B.D, Lim D.S: Effects of sodium fluoride exposure on the stages of arrelogenesis and ameloblast modulation in rat incisors. J of Dental Hygiene Scienc. 8(2): 89-96, 2008
- 김진법: 충치예방을 위한 불소의 활용. 대한나래출판사. 서울, 62-65, 2001
- Kim D.H, Bae K.H, Kim J.H: The residents' knowledge and attitude and factors related to the approval of adiusted water fluoridation program in Gimhae, Korea. J Korean Acad Dent Health 29(4):463-473, 2005
- Park Y.D: Comparisons of the fluoride concentration in tap water and dental caries between 12 year-old Living children in Dongducheon City and Yeoncheon County. J Korean Acad Dent Health 30(4): 400-410, 2006
- Shin S.C, Lee K.S, Kim S.Y: An epidemiological study of mottled enamel at Dogo community. J Korean Acad Dent Health 22(3): 249-255, 1998
- Kim D.Y, Park I.S, Kim J.Y, Kim B.S, Hwang H.K, Yun. I.H, Kim J.B: Knowledge and attitude on water fluoridation program in Jinju Korea. J Korean Acad Dent Health 26(1): 47-67, 2002
- Lee J.H, Kim J.B: Caries preventive effects of a school-based weekly mouth-rinsing program with sodium fluoride solution for five years. J of Dental Hygiene Science 6(2): 113-117, 2006
- Toverud G: The influence of general health supervision on the frequency of dental caries in groups of Norwegian children. Brit. Dent. J. 86(8): 191-7. 1949
- Lee M.Y, Yoo J.H: A study on the oral health and oral-health care of some health- related and health-unrelated majors. J Korean Acad. Dental Hygiene Education 8(4): 141-151, 2008
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기