한국 도시여성의 유방촬영술과 유방임상검사 관련요인
Factors Related to Breast Cancer Screening using Mammography and Clinical Breast Examination of Korean Women Over 40 Years of Age
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to investigate the factors related to Breast cancer Screening using Mammography and CBE of Korean women over 40 years of age. Methods: The participants for this study were 183 Korean women living in 3 urban cities and aged from 40 to 75. The data were collected using structured questionnaires which included sociodemographic factors (11 items), frequency and regularity of mammography and clinical breast examination (7 items), knowledge (16 items), health belief model scale (28 items), and family support (4 items) about breast cancer and breast cancer screening. Frequencies, Chronbach's alpha for reliability, Chi-square, t-test and logistic regression with the SPSS/WIN 12 program were used to analyze the data. Results: The percentages of Korean women who had a mammography and CBE for breast cancer screening were 60.1 and 31.1, respectively. Logistic regression analyses demonstrated that regular check ups and perceived barriers were significant predictors of mammography and CBE use for breast cancer screening. Conclusion: In order to increase the frequency of breast cancer screening practices, educational support and a health care delivery system is needed to improve the chance of regular health check ups.
- American Cancer Society (2008, March 5). American Cancer Society Guidelines for the Early Detection of Cancer. Retrieved March 20, 2009, from http://www.cancer.org/docroot/ped/content/ped_2_3x_acs_cancer_detection_guidelines_36.asp.
- Carney, P. A., Milglioretti, D. L., Yankaskas, B. C., Kerlikowske, K., Rosenberg, R., Rutter, C. M., Geller, B. M., Abraham, L. A., Taplin, S. H., Dignan, M., Cutter, G., & Ballard-Barbash, R. (2003). Individual and combined effects of age, breast density, and hormone replacement therapy use on the accuracy of screening mammography. Annual Internal Medicine, 138, 168-175.
- Champion, V. L. (1993). Instrument refinement for breast cancer screening behaviors. Nursing Research, 42(3), 139-143.
- Champion, V. L. (1999). Revised susceptibility, benefits and barriers scale for mammography screening. Research in Nursing & Health, 22, 341-348.
- Choi, J. S., Park, J. Y., & Han, C. H. (2001). The behavioral and Educational Factors Affecting the breast self-examination and breast cancer screening. Journal of Korean Society for Health Education and Promotion, 18(1), 61-78.
- Chung, B. Y., & Suh, S. R. (1997). Development of educational program for early detection of breast cancer. Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 9(1), 136-147.
- Han, Y., Williams, R. D., & Harris, R. A. (2000). Breast cancer screening knowledge, attitudes, and practices among Korean American women, Oncology Nursing Forum, 27, 1585-1591.
- Katz, M. H. (2006). Study Design and statistical analysis: A practical guide for clinicians. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Kim, H. J., Lee, K. J., Lee, S. O., & Kim, S. J. (2004). Cervical cancer screening in Korean American women: Findings from Focus Group Interviews. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 34(4), 616-624.
- Kim, Y. I., Lee, C. H., Yang, S. H., & Jung, H. S. (2004). Factors affecting Early detection behaviors of breast cancer. Journal of Korean Community Nursing, 15(1), 155-164.
- Korean Statistical Information Service (2005). KOSIS. Retrieved March 20, 2009. from http://www.kosis.kr/OLAP/Analysis/stat_OLAP.jsp?tbl_id=DT_1BA0506&org_id=101&vwcd=MT_TM1_TITLE&path=&oper_YN=Y&item=&keyword=&lang_mode=kor&list_id=A0601&olapYN=N.
- Knutson, D., & Steiner, E. (2007). Screening for breast cancer; Current recommendations and future directions. American Family Physician, 5, 1660-1666.
- Lee, C. H., Kim, Y. I., Chung, H. S., & Kim, J. Y. (2005). Analysis of factors affecting occupational health nurses' early breast cancer screening. Journal of Korean Community Nursing, 16(1), 68-76.
- Lee, E. E., & Eun, Y. (2009, February). Breast cancer screening beliefs among older Korean women: Are they different from younger Korean women? Poster session presented at the 10th National Conference on Cancer Nursing Research, Orlando, Florida.
- Lee, E. E., Fogg, L. F., & Sadler, G. R. (2006). Factors of Breast Cancer Screening Among Korean Immigrants in the United States. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health, 8(3), 223-233.
- Lee, H. J., Yang, Y. H., Gu, M. O., & Eun. Y. (2006). Introduction of Nursing Research. Seoul: Hyunmoonsa.
- Lee, Y. W., Lee E. H., Shin, K. B., & Song, M. S. (2004). A comparative study of Korean and Korean-American Women in their health beliefs related to breast cancer and the performance of breast self-examination. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing. 34(2), 307-314.
- McCance, K. L., Mooney, K. H., Smith, K. R., & Field, R. (1990). Validity and reliability of a breast cancer knowledge test. American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 6(2), 93-98.
- Memorial Sloan-kettering Cancer Center (2008, November). Breast cancer screening guidelines. Retrieved March 20, 2009, from http;//www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/65280.cfm.
- Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs (2006, May). Cancer Conquest 2015. Retrieved March 20, 2009, from http://www.mw.go.kr/front/jb/sjb030301vw.jsp?PAR_MENU_ID=03&MENU_ID=03030301&BOARD_ID=1003&BOARD_FLAG = 01&CONT_SEQ = 37866&page = 1.
- National Cancer Information Center (2008, November). National Cancer Indidence Rate in 2003-2005 and 5 year survival rate of incidence in 1993-2005. Retrieved April 10, 2009, from http://www.cancer.go.kr/cms/statics/incidence/index.html.
- National Cancer Information Center (2009, January). National cancer screening projects. Retrieved April 10, 2009, from http://www.cancer.go.kr/cms/public_project/inspection/index.html
- National Cancer Institute (2007, December). Cancer trends progress report-2007 update. Retrieved March 20, 2009, from http://progressreport.cancer.gov/index.asp
- National Health Service (2009, January). Breast screening programme, 2008-09. Retrieved March 20, 2009, from http://www.ic.nhs.uk/statistics-and-data-collections/screening/breastcancer/breast-screening-programme-england-2007-08.
- Oleske, D. M., Galvez, A., Cobeigh, M. A., Ganschow, P., & Ayalo, L. D. (2007). Are Tri-ethnic low income women with breast cancer effective teachers of the importance of breast cancer screening to their first degree relatives? The Breast Journal, 13(1), 19-27.
- Park, Y. S., Chung, E. K., Choi, J. S., Park, K. S., Xhin, M. H., & Kweon, S. S. (2006). Cancer screening rates and its related factors in a rural and urban communities. Journal of Korean Family Medicine, 27, 21-32.
- Sung, N. Y., Park, E. C., Shin, H. R., & Choi, K. S. (2005). Participation rate and related sociodemographic factors in the national cancer screening program. Journal of Preventive Medicine Public Health, 38(1), 93-100.
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (2003, November). Screening for breast cancer. Retrieved March 20, 2009, from http://www.ahrq.gov/clinic/uspstf/uspsbrca.htm.
- Wismer, B. A., Moskowitz, J. M., Chen, A. M., Kang, S. H., Novotny, T., Min, K., Lew, R., & Tager, I. B. (1998). Mammography and clinical breast examination among Korean American women in two California counties. Preventive Medicine, 27, 144-151.
- Yoo, K. Y., Yoon, H. C., Shin, A. S., & Shin, H. R. (2001). Risks and Benefits of Breast Cancer Screening. Journal of Korean association of Cancer Prevention, 6(3), 131-139.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1996 "21세기를 향한 전문대학 간호교육과정 개발 - 요구사정, 개념틀 개발을 중심으로 -" 한국간호교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education 2 (): 56~74
- 1996 "류마티스관절염 환자의 원인지각에 관한 질적 연구" 류마티스건강학회지 = The journal of rheumatology health 3 (2): 151~165
- 1997 "관절염 환자의 치료추구행위 분석에 의한 이론구축 - 병원치료와 민속요법 이용행태 -" 류마티스건강학회지 = The journal of rheumatology health 4 (2): 177~196
- 1997 "관절염 환자의 치료추구행위에 대한 근거이론적 접근" 류마티스건강학회지 = The journal of rheumatology health 4 (1): 26~47
- 1998 "간호사가 지각한 암환자의 퇴원후 가정간호요구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 28 (3): 602~615
- 1999 "암환자의 퇴원 후 가정간호 요구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 29 (4): 743~754
- 2000 "만성질환자 배우자의 돌봄 경험에 대한 이론 구축" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 30 (1): 122~136
- 2001 "암환자의 퇴원후 계속 간호 프로그램 개발" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 31 (1): 81~93
- 2001 "퇴원 후 암환자의 간호요구에 관한 연구" 종양간호학회지 = Journal of Korean oncology nursing 1 (2): 147~156
- 2002 "지역사회에 기반을 둔 노인 건강증진 프로그램에 대한 평가 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 32 (3): 384~394
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기