개심술 환아 어머니를 위한 교육 프로그램이 지식, 불안 및 대처행동에 미치는 효과
The Effects of the Nursing Education Program on the Knowledge, Anxiety, and Coping Behavior of Mothers with Young Child Undergoing Cardiac Surgery
Purpose: This study was to develop a nursing education program for mothers with a young child undergoing cardiac surgery and determine effects of the program on her knowledge, anxiety and coping behavior. Methods: The research design was a nonequivalent control group non-synchronized design. 18 mothers were assigned to the experimental group and 18 to the control group. The effects were evaluated by measuring knowledge, anxiety, and coping behavior. The collected data was analyzed through independent t-test, and repeated measures ANOVA respectively using SPSS/WIN 12.0 program. Results: The point of knowledge in the experimental group was significantly increased tan that in the control group. The point of subjective, physiological, and behavior anxiety in the experimental group was significantly decreased than that in the control group by time change. The point of coping behavior in the experimental group was significantly higher than that in the control group. Conclusion: The nursing educational program for a young child with cardiac surgery is expected to be clinically applied as an intervention program for mothers with a young child undergoing cardiac surgery.
- Ahn, H. S. (2007). Pediatrics (9th ed.). Seoul: Daehan Book.
- Asan Medical Center (AMC) (2004). I love heart. Retrieved January 20, 2008, from http://www.iloveheart.org
- Chessa, M., De Rosa, G., Pardeo, M., Negura, D. G., Butera, G., Giamberti, A., Bossone, E., & Carminati, M. (2005). What do parents know about the malformations afflicting the hearts of their children? Cardiology in the Young, 15(2), 125-129.
- Children's Hospital Boston (2007). For patients and families. Retrieved January 1, 2008, from http://www. childrenshospital.org/patientsfamilies
- Cline, K. E., Herman, J., Shaw, E. R., & Morton, R. D. (1992). Standardization of the visual analogue scale. Nursing Research, 4(16), 348-380.
- Cho, K. M. (1991). The effect of parents educational program for congenital heart disease child on the mother's anxiety and knowledge degree. Unpublished master's thesis, Seoul University, Seoul.
- Cohen, J. (1988). Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences. New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Finesilver, C. (1980). Reducing stress in patients having cardiac catheterization. American Journal of Nursing, 80, 1805-1807.
- Hur, S. K. (1993). A study for development of nursing guideline in the open-heart surgery patients. Unpublished master's thesis, Pusan University, Busan.
- Kain, Z. N., Mayes, L. C., Caldwell, A. A., Karas, D. E., & McClain, B. C. (2006). Preoperative anxiety, postoperative pain, and behavioral recovery in young children undergoing surgery. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 118(2), 651-658.
- Kim, H. J. (1989). The theory and application of health education. Seoul: Soomoonsa.
- Kim, H. K., & Jeong, I. S. (2007). Effect of newborn care education program on newborn care confidence and behavioral accuracy of primiparas in a postpartum care center. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 37(1), 125-134.
- Kim, K. S. (1990). The effect of preparatory information on stress reduction in patients undergoing cardiac catheterization. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Seoul University, Seoul.
- Kim, M. Y. (1998). Effect of informational support care on anxiety reduction in mothers of cardiac disease child. Journal of Kyungpook Nursing Science, 2(2), 25-36.
- Kim, Y. J. (2007). Welcome to Drheart.net. Retrieved January 10, 2008, from http://www.drheart.net
- Kim, Y. K., & Jun, E. M. (2007). The effect of supportive intervention an the anxiety and nursing satisfaction of mothers with children undergoing open-heart surgery. Journal of Korean Academic Adult Nursing, 19(3), 459-469.
- Krupst, T. J., Blatterbauser, S., & Westman, J. (1977). Helping parents cope with the diagnosis of congenital heart defect. Pediatrics, 59(2), 266-272.
- Lawoko, S., & Soares, J. J. (2006). Psychosocial morbidity among parents of children with congenital heart disease: A prospective longitudinal study. Heart and Lung, 35(5), 203-314.
- Lee, H. J. (2004). Congenital heart disease in neonates and infants: diagnostic scheme. Journal of Korean Pediatric Heart Association, 6(1), 1-7.
- Lee, J. K. (2003). Young Child Heart Disease. Retrieved January 1, 2008, from http://www.soaheart.com
- Menahem, S., Polakis, Z., & Prior, M. (2008). Children subjected to cardiac surgery for congenital heart disease. Part 1-Emotional and psychological outcomes. Interact Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, 7, 600-604.
- Moon, J. R. (2000). A correlating study regarding knowledge, stress and coping of parents of patients with congenital heart disease. Unpublished master's thesis, Hanyang University, Seoul.
- Park, I. S. (2002). Congenital heart disease. Seoul: Korea.
- Park, I. S. (2003). A study on the perception of disease-related uncertainties in the mothers of hospitalized children and their coping strategies. Unpublished master's thesis, Daejeon University, Daejeon.
- Samsung Medical Center (SMC)(2008). Hearti. Retrieved January 25, 2008, from http://hearti.co.kr
- Sejong Hospital (2006). Cardiovascular center. Retrieved January 15, 2008, from http://sejongh.co.kr
- Seoul University Children's Hospital (2003). Kidheart. Retrieved January 5, 2008, from http://kidheart.com
- Smith, P. (2001). Primary care in children with congenital heart disease. Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 16(5), 308-319.
- Utens, E. M., Versluis-Den Bieman, H. J., Verhulst, F. C., Witsenburg, M., Bogers, A. J., & Hess, J. (2000). Psychological distress and styles of coping in parents of children awaiting elective cardiac surgery. Cardiology in the Young, 10(3), 239-244.
- You, J. S., Shin, Y. H., Yoon, S. H., Jeong, J. H., Ko, K. S., & Kim, Y. J. (2001). The effect of the structured nursing information program on anxiety, knowledge degree and nursing satisfaction of open heart surgery children' parent. Clinical. Nursing Research, 7(2), 147-157.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Lee, Jaerim ; Kim, Jiae ; Cha, Donghyuk ; Lee, Hyanghee 2013. "Are Parent Education Programs in South Korea Really Effective? : A Meta-Analytic Study Using Journal Articles" 한국가정관리학회지 = Journal of Korean Home Management Association, 31(3): 27~47
- Jeong, Kyeong-Sook ; Park, Jin-Ock 2016. "The Effects of the Pre-Operation Provision of Information on the Anxiety and Uncertainty of Mothers with a Pre-school Child of Tonsillectomy and their Satisfaction with Post-operation Nursing" 한국콘텐츠학회논문지 = The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 16(1): 158~166
저자의 다른 논문
- 2011 "0.12% 클로르헥시딘액과 생리식염수액을 이용한 구강간호가 소아 개심술 환아의 구강상태, 구강 내 세균 발생 수 및 폐감염 점수에 미치는 효과 비교" 기본간호학회지 = Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing 18 (3): 356~364
- 2014 "간이식환자와 간호사의 퇴원교육 요구 중요도 차이 비교" 중환자간호학회지 = Journal of Korean critical care nursing 7 (2): 1~13
- 2014 "신규간호사를 위한 병원 의사소통 프로그램(병원적응 프로그램) 개발과 효과 검증" 보건의료산업학회지 = The Korean journal of health service management 8 (4): 1~12
- 2016 "호기 및 흡기호흡운동이 상복부 수술을 한 노인 환자의 폐환기능과 폐 합병증에 미치는 효과 비교" Journal of Korean academy of nursing = 대한간호학회지 46 (4): 514~522
- 2019 "중환자실 의료기기 관련 욕창의 위험요인" Journal of Korean academy of nursing = 대한간호학회지 49 (1): 36~45
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기