국내 수면 질 관련 양적 연구동향 및 측정도구 분석
Research Trends and Instrument for Assessment in Sleep Quality
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to identify the research trends and instruments for assessment of sleep quality in Korea. Methods: 66 quantitative research reports published from 2000 to March 2009 in Korea were selected from 5 databases: RISS4U, KISS, KISTI, DBpia, and the National Assembly Library and were analyzed according to criteria such as publication years, type of journal, participants, study fields, research design, participants, key words and instruments for assessment. Results: Research in sleep quality has been rapidly increasing in recent years. More than half of the research analyzed was conducted in nursing. The majority of research methods were survey and correlational research. Patients with chronic illness and the elderly were the major subjects in those researches. Most research was performed based on hospitals and communities. The types of variables tested for their relation and influence on sleep quality were quite limited. With respect to the instrument used for assessing sleep quality, most studies did not consider whether or not the validity of their instrument had been established. Conclusion: It is recommended to conduct clinically applicable interventional research with an experimental design and to develop a reliability and validity established sleep quality instrument for Koreans.
- Abad, W. C., Sarinnas, P. S. S., & Guilleminault, C. (2008). Sleep and rheumatologic disorders. Sleep Medicine Reviews, 12, 211-228.
- Bourne, R, S., Minelli, C., Mills, G. H., & Kandler, R. (2007). Clinical review: sleep measurement in critical care patients: research and clinical implications. Critical Care, 11(4), 226-242.
- Buysse, D. J., Ancili-Israel, S., Edinger, J. D., Lichstein, K. L., & Morin, C. M. (2006). Recommendations for a standard research assessment of insomnia. Sleep, 29(9), 1155-1173.
- Buysse, D. J., Hall, M., Tu, X. M., Land, S., Houck, R. R., Cherry, C. R., Kupfer, D. J., & Fank, E. (1989). Latent structure of EEG sleep variable in depressed and control subjects: Descriptions and clinical correlates. Psychiatry Research, 79(2), 105-122.
- Doi, T., Minowa, M., & Tango, T. (2003). Impact and correlates of poor sleep quality in Japanese white-collar employee. Sleep, 26(4), 467-471.
- Folkard, S., Lombardi, D. A., & Tucker, P. T. (2005). Shiftwork: Safety, sleepiness and sleep. Industrial Health, 43(1), 20-23.
- Harvey, A. G., Stinson, K., Whitaker, K. L., Moskovitz, D., & Virk, H. (2008). The subjective meaning of sleep quality: A comparison of individuals with and without insomnia. Sleep, 31(3), 383-393.
- Haseli-mashhadi, N., Dadd, T., Pan, A., Yu, Z., Lin, X., & Franco, O. H. (2009). Sleep quality in middle-age and elderly chinese: distribution, associated factors and associations with cario-metabolic risk factors. BMC Public Health, 9, 130.
- Harmat, L., Takaces, J., & Bodizs, R. (2008). Music improves sleep quality in students. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 62(3), 327-335.
- Hedges, D., & Albano, J. (2007). Sleep quality and noise disturbances in a cardiac / trauma step-down unit. American Journal of Critical Care, 16(3), 302-310.
- Hong, S. H., & Kim, S. Y. (2009). Effects of sleep promoting program on sleep and immune response in elderly. Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing, 21(2), 167-178.
- Irwin, M, R., Olmstead, R., & Motivala, S. J. (2007). Improving sleep quality in older adults with moderate sleep complaints: A randomized controlled trial of Tai Chi Chin. Sleep, 31(7), 1001-1008.
- Kamel, N. S., & Gammack, J. K. (2006). Insomnia in the elderly cause, approach and treatment. American Journal of Medicine, 119(6), 463-469.
- Kim, H. S., Lee, M. H., & Kim, S. Y. (2008). Factors influencing on quality of sleep among patients at surgical intensive care unite. Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing, 20(3), 365-374.
- Kim, J. K., In, K. H., Kim, J. H., You, S. H., Kang, K. H., Shim, J., Lee, S., Lee, J., Lee, S., Park, C., & Shin, C. (2004). Prevalence of sleep-disordered breathing in middle-aged Korean men and women. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 170(10), 1108-1113.
- Krystal, A. D., & Edinger, J. D. (2008). Measuring sleep quality. Sleep Medicine, 9(1), 10-17.
- Kwon, K. H., & Suh, S. R. (2009). Quality of sleep and its influencing factors in the Institutionalized elderly. Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing, 21(1), 34-42.
- Lee, E. H., Tak, S. J., & Song, Y. (2005). Analyses of the studies on cardiovascular disease-specific quality of life reported in Korea. Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing, 17(3), 452-463.
- Lomeli, H., A., Perez-Olmos, I., Talero-Gutierrez, C., Moreno, C. B., Gonzalez-Reyes, R., Palacios, L., de la Pena, F., & Munoz-Delgado, J. (2008). Sleep evaluation scales and questionnaires: A review. Actas Espanolas de Psiquiatria. 36(1), 50-59.
- Morin, C. M., Leblanc, M., Daley, M., Gregoire, J. P., & Merette, C. (2006). Epidemiology of insomnia; prevalence, self-help treatments, consultations, and determinants of helpseeking behaviors. Sleep Medicine, 7, 123-130.
- Oh, J. J., Song, M. S., & Sim, S. M. (1998). Development and validation of Korean sleep scale A. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 28(3), 563-572.
- Perlis, N. L., Giles, D. E., Mendelson, W. B., Bootzin, R. R., & Wyatt, J. K. (1997). Psychophysiological insomnia: The behavioral model and a neurocognitive perspective. Journal of Sleep Research, 6, 179-188.
- Shin, K, R., Gong, S. J., Kang, Y., Oak, J. W., & Yim, E. J. (2009). The relationship of late-life function and disability (LLFDI) with quality of sleep in older men with prostatic hypertrophic symptoms. Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing, 21(1), 43-52.
- Yi, H. R. (2005). Development of the sleep quality scale. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Ewa Women University, Seoul.
- Yi, H. R., Shin, K. R., Kim, J. Y., Kim, J. S., Lee, J. B., & Shin, C. (2009). Validity and reliability of sleep quality scale in subjects with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Journal of Psychosomatic Research, 66, 85-88.
- Yoon, J. M. (2007). Characteristics of sleep disorders in childhood and adolescence. Journal of Korean Child Neurology, 15(2), 185-191.
- Yuksel, H., Sogut A., Yilmax, O., Demet, M., Ergin, D., & Kirmaz, C. (2007). Evaluation of sleep quality and anxiety-depression parameters in asthmatic children and their mothers. Respiratory Medicine, 101(12), 2550-2554.
- Vitiello, M. V., Larsen, L. H., & Moe, K. E. (2004). Age-related sleep change gender and estrogen effects on the subjectiveobjective sleep quality relationships of healthy, noncomplaining older men and women. Journal of Psychosomatic Research, 56(5), 503-510.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Baek, Younghwa ; Yoo, Jonghyang ; Lee, Si-Woo ; Jin, Hee-Jeong 2013. "Domestic Trends of Research and Patent for Sleep Disorder" 한국콘텐츠학회논문지 = The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 13(6): 309~317
- Park, Gun Woo ; Goh, Su-Jin ; Kim, Dong Ha ; Kim, Hye Lim ; Park, Jin Kwan ; Yu, Soo-Young ; Jeong, Du Young ; Chun, Jin-Hee ; Hwang, Soon-Young ; Cho, Sung-Il 2015. "Effects of sleep quality and occupational stress on health-related quality of life among a university's security workers" 保健敎育健康增進學會誌 = Korean journal of health education and promotion, 32(3): 73~83
저자의 다른 논문
- 2004 "일반 병원감염, MRSA 및 VRE 감염관리에 대한 간호사의 인지도와 수행정도 비교연구" 기본간호학회지 = Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing 11 (1): 31~40
- 2004 "관상동맥 질환자의 적대감, 특성분노 수준 및 분노표현방식에 관한 연구" 기본간호학회지 = Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing 11 (1): 49~58
- 2005 "만성질환자의 가족지지, 자기효능감 및 자가간호수행간의 관계" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 17 (5): 793~801
- 2006 "4년제 간호대학생의 자기효능감과 간호수기능력과의 관계" 기본간호학회지 = Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing 13 (3): 343~350
- 2006 "심장질환자의 심리사회적 요인 및 증상 경험간의 관계 : 6개월 추적조사" 기본간호학회지 = Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing 13 (1): 76~85
- 2007 "지역사회 거주 기혼 여성의 요실금 중증도에 따른 불안, 우울 및 삶의 질" 기본간호학회지 = Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing 14 (4): 483~492
- 2007 "노인의 분노, 생활습관 및 신체증상간의 관계" 기본간호학회지 = Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing 14 (1): 72~82
- 2007 "고혈압 환자의 D유형 성격 양상에 따른 생활습관과 삶의 질" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 19 (4): 644~655
- 2007 "산후 피로에 영향을 미치는 요인" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 19 (4): 670~681
- 2007 "기혼 직장여성의 건강관련 삶의 질에 영향을 미치는 요인" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 19 (3): 422~435
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기