전화코칭협상을 이용한 신체활동증진 프로그램이 허약노인의 체력과 삶의 질에 미치는 영향
The Effects of a Physical Activity Promotion Programs with Telecoaching Negotiation on Physical Fitness and Quality of Life in the Frail Elderly
Purpose: This study was to show the effects of a Physical activity promotion program with tele-coaching on physical fitness (grip strength, static and dynamic equilibrium) and quality of life in the frail elderly. Methods: Data were collected from May 30 to October 19, 2008. The subjects were divided into 2 groups, an experimental group (n=27) and a control group (n=26). The experimental group participated in the Physical activity promotion program, and the control group did not participate in any Physical activity promotion program. Results: The results of this study supported the hypothesis that "the experimental group will have higher physical fitness (right grip strength, left grip strength and static equilibrium except dynamic equilibrium) and quality of life than the control group." Conclusion: Physical activity promotion programs with tele-coaching are strongly recommended as health promotion for the frail elderly.
- ACSM (2006). America college of sports medicine position stand: Physical activity and bone health. Medicine and science in sports Exercise, 36(11), 1985-1996.
- Bess, H. M., Michael G. G., Alan, J., Laurey, S., Bernardine, M. P., Felise, M., et al. (1997). Training physicians to conduct physical activity counseling. Preventive Medicine, 26(3), 382-388.
- Calfas, K. J., Sallis, J. F., Oldenburg, B., & French, M. (1997). Mediators of change in physical activity following an intervention in primary care: PACE. Preventive Medicine, 26(3), 297-304.
- Choi, J. H., Yang, J. H., Lee, C. M., Kim, S. U., Koo, K. S., Park, T. S., et al. (2006). Physical Dimensions of Aging. Seoul: Daehanmedia.
- Gregory, S. K., Grant, M. S., Ngaire, K., Nick, G., & Melody, O. (2007). Effect of telephone counseling on physical activity for low-active older people in primary care: A randomized, controlled trial. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 55 (7), 986-992.
- Han, Y. S., Choi, H. C., & Lee, P. Y. (2007). Development and effect of the customized health gymnastics program for the frail old. The Korean Journal of Physical Education, 46 (5), 595-606.
- Healthy Moves for Ageing Well. (2004). LA: The National Council on the Aging (NCOA).
- Hong, C. K., Oh, S. D., & Lee, S. J. (2006). Senior fitness test for activity daily of life. Seoul : Changjisa.
- Jeon, M. Y., & Choi, M. A. (2002). Effect of the Fall Prevention Program (FPP) on gait, balance and muscle strength in elderly women at nursing home. Korean Society of Nursing Science, 4 (1), 5-23.
- Jones, C. J., & Rose, D. J. (2005). Physical activity instruction of older adults. Champaign, IL : Human Kinetics.
- Joo, A. R., & Park, I. H. (2001). Effects of dance sports on physiological variable, depression and quality of life in the elderly. The Journal of Korean Biological Nursing Science, 3 (2), 69-90.
- Kang, E. J., Kim, N. H., Kim, D. J., Kim, H. R., Byun, Y. C., Seo, M. K., et al. (2007). In-depth analyses of the third national health and nutrition examination survey: The health interview and health behavior survey part. Seoul: KCDC Center for Disease Prevention. KIHASA.
- Kell, R. T., Bell, G., & Quinney, A. (2001). Musculoskeletal fitness, health outcomes and quality of life. Sports Medicine, 31 (12), 863-873.
- Kim, H. S., & Hyun, S. K. (2004). Effectiveness of exercise training for a short period on functional fitness and depression in the frail elderly. The Society of Living Environment. System, 11 (2), 122-128.
- Kim, J. E., & Park, H. A. (1996). Demonstration project on utilization of telephone consulting and telemedicine system for home health care of the elderly. Korean Society of Nursing Science, 26 (3), 576-590.
- Koh, K. W. (2007a). Korean strategies for promotion of health enhancing physical activity. Seoul: Ministry for Health Welfare and Family Affairs.
- Koh, K. W. (2007b). Development of exercise and tele-coaching negotiation program in the elderly served home visiting nursing care. Busan: 2007 Field Management Training Program Paper.
- Kohrt, W. M., Bloomfield, S. A., Little, K. D., Nelson, M. E., Yingling, V. R., & American College of Sports Medicine (2004). American college of sports medicine position stand: Physical activity and bone health. Medicine and Science in Sports Exercise, 36 (11), 1985-1996.
- Lee, J. H., Koh, K. W., & Ha, H. B. (2007). 2007 Visiting health management exercise program of the elderly served home visiting nursing care. Busan: Seo-Gu Health Center.
- Lee, S. J. (2000). An application effect of rhythmic movement program for the health promotion in the elderly. Korean Society of Nursing Science, 30 (3), 776-790.
- Lee, P. S., & Chang, S. O. (2001). The study on the effect of stage based exercise motivational intervention program for the elderly. Korean Society of Nursing Science, 31 (5), 818-834.
- Milkesky, A. E., Robert, T., Wigglesworth, J. K., David, M. H., & Jeffrey, E. E. (1994). Efficacy of a home-based training program for older adults using elastic tubing. European Journal of Applied Physiology and Occupational Physiology, 69 (4), 316-320.
- Park, S. K., Kwon, Y. D., & Kim, E. H. (2006). The effects of combined exercise on self-reliance fitness, insulin resistance and blood pressure in frail elderly women. The Korean Journal of Physical Education, 45 (5), 369-380.
- Rejeski, W., Katula, J., Rowley, J., & Sipe, M. (2005). Strength training in order adults: Does desire determine confidence? The Gerontological Society of America, 60, 335-337.
- Schilke, J. M. (1991). Slowing the aging process with physical activity. Journal of Gerontological Nursing, 17 (6), 4-8.
- Son, J. U., & Lee, J. H. (2006). The effect of the walking exercise on physiological index, physical fitness, self esteem, depression and life satisfaction in the institutionalized elderly women. Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 17 (1), 5-16.
- Sun, W. D. (2008). Policy issues for promoting physical activity of older people in Korea. Seoul: Health Welfare Policy Forum (1).
- Sun, W. D., Lee, S. H., Kim, H. R., Bae, S. S., Cho, U. H., Kim, C. B., et al. (2008). Demonstration project of herb health centers health promotion programs for elderly people. Seoul: KIHASA.
- Woo, K. M. (2003). Effects of exercise motivation program for the elderly women. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Kosin University, Busan.
- Glasgow, R. E., Ory, M. G., Klesges, L. M., Ciguentes, M., Fernald, D. H., & Green L. A. (2005). Practical and relevant self-report measures of patient health behaviors for primary care research. Annals of Family Medicine, 3, 73-81.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Kwon, Sang-Min 2013. "Effects of Low-density Exercise in the Frail Elderly" 디지털정책연구 = The Journal of digital policy & management, 11(11): 643~650
- Lee, Eun-Ju ; Park, Euna 2016. "Effects of Depression, and Physical Activity on Fatigue among Elderly with Chronic Disease" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 17(5): 260~268
저자의 다른 논문
- 1993 "산업장의 건강검진과 보건관리실태에 관한연구 -부산 지역을 중심으로-" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 4 (1): 14~24
- 1993 "산업장 근로자의 산업보건관리에 대한 지식 태도 및 실천에 관한 조사 연구 -부산지역을 중심으로-" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 4 (2): 100~108
- 1996 "산업장 근로자의 근로생활의 질과 유형 A형태가 직무 스트레스에 미치는 영향" 대한간호 = The Korean nurse 35 (3): 57~60
- 1999 "ICNP의 후향적 개발방법에 의한 한국가족현상" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 10 (2): 275~290
- 1999 "퇴원환자의 가정간호 이용의사와 관련 요인" 재활간호학회지 = The Korean journal of rehabilitation nursing 2 (2): 257~270
- 2001 "흡연 중학생에 대한 자기효능감증진 금연프로그램의 효과" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 12 (3): 716~731
- 2002 "중학생들의 흡연 및 간접흡연 실태와 태도" 韓國學校保健學會誌 = The Journal of the Korean society of school health 15 (1): 93~105
- 2002 "부산지역 목회자의 교구간호사업 요구조사" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 13 (1): 182~196
- 2002 "중년여성의 지각된 생활 스트레스와 자아존중감 및 우울의 관계" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 13 (2): 354~362
- 2002 "ICNP의 후향적 방법에 의한 한국가족현상의 실무타당성 검증연구" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 13 (3): 423~432
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기