집단동작훈련이 시설노인의 생리, 심리적 변수 및 관절운동범위에 미치는 영향
The Effects of Group Movement Training on Psychophysiological Variables and the Range of Motion in the Institutionalized Elderly
Purpose: The purpose of this study is to explore the effects of a group movement exercise program on psychophysiological variables in the institutionalized elderly. Methods: This research adopted the non-equivalent control group pretest-posttest design. Twenty elders were selected as an experimental group, whereas twenty-two elders were as a control group. The group movement program consisted of 35 minutes of dance and three days a week for eight weeks. Resting systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure and heart rate were measured in a relaxed sitting position. The range of flexion and extension of joint was measured with a gonimeter. Life satisfaction and self-efficacy were measured by self-report. Data were analyzed through $x^2$ -test, t-test and ANCOVA using SPSS/WIN program. Results: The results were as follows: Resting systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure and resting heart rate decreased significantly by the group movement training. The range of flexion and extension of the shoulder and hip joints increased significantly. The scores of life satisfaction and self-efficacy increased remarkably by the group movement. Conclusion: The results suggest that group movement training can be an effective intervention to improve psychophysiological variables and the range of motion for the institutionalized elderly.
- Choi, E. T., & Ko, Y. M. (1995). Comparison on cardiovascular endurance of the elderly women participated in swimming program & untrained women. The Korean Journal of Physical Education, 34(1), 149-156.
- Daley, M. J., & Spinks, W. L. (2000). Exercise, mobility and aging. The Journal of Sports Medicine, 29(1), 1-12.
- Emery, C. F., & Gatz, M. (1990). Psychological and cognitive effects of an exercise program for community-residing older adults. The Gerontologist, 30(2), 184-188.
- Eun, Y., Woo, S. H., Kim, E. S., & Kim, H. S. (2008). The effects of a calligraphy and exercise program on Korean elder's self-esteem, stress, quality of life and physical health. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 19(1), 76-87.
- Jeon, M. Y., & Choe, M. A. (1996). Effect of Korean traditional dance movement training on psychophysiological variables in Korean elderly women. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 26(4), 833-852.
- Jeong, Y. J. (2002). The effect of rhythmic exercise program on physiologic variables, life satisfaction, calcium, phosphorous, osteocalcin, deoxypyridinoline in the elderly women. Journal of Korean Biological Nursing Science, 4(2), 93-112.
- Jeong, Y. J., Park, J. G., & Yu, K. W. (2005). The effect of dance sports program on self efficacy, life satisfaction, bony metabolism in the elderly women. Journal of Korean Physical Education ssociation for Girls and Women, 19(5), 1-21.
- Kang, S. A. (2006). The study on aquatic exercise and life satisfaction for elderly female. Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies, 30, 51-59.
- Kim, C. G. (1995). Effects of exercise program on physical fitness, self-efficacy, instrumental activities of daily living and quality of life among the institutionalized elderly. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Catholic University of Korea, Seoul.
- Kim, I. H. (2002). The effects of exercise therapy and exercise-behavior modification therapy on obesity, blood, lipids and self-esteem of the obese middle-aged women. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 32(6), 844-854.
- Kim, J. H., & Park, Y. S. (2000). The effect of aerobic rhythmical exercise program on physical fitness, self-efficacy and quality of life in elderly. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 14(1), 12-25.
- Kim, J. I. (1994). An Effect of aquatic exercise program with self-help group activities and strategies for promoting self-efficacy on pain, physiological parameters and quality of life in patients having rheumatoid arthritis. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Seoul National University, Seoul.
- Kim, K. S. (2004). The effect of muscle strength exercise on physical strength, leisure satisfaction and life satisfaction. Korea Sport Research, 15(2), 613-632.
- Kim, M. C. (1996). Development of rhythmic exercise program for the elders' physical balance. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Kim, T. I., Lee, K. Y., Park, Y. I., Jeon, M. H., Kim, I. J., Kim, E. J., et al. (2006). The effects of exercise program for the elderly. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 17(3), 335-345.
- Lee, K. J., Chang, C. J., Yoo, J. H., Lee, M. H., Kim, C. N., & In, H. K. (2005). The effects of an exercise program on physical fitness, cardiopulmonary function and life satisfaction for adult women. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 16(2), 177-185.
- Lee, M. H. (1994). An effect of rhythmic movement therapy for adaptation state in mastectomy patients. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Kyungpook National University, Daegu.
- Lee, S. D. (2004). The relation with leisure sports participation of an old age and leisure satisfaction and life satisfaction. Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies, 26, 161-174.
- Lim, M. J. (1993). Effects of long term aerobic exercise on cardio-respiratory function, blood pressure, blood lipid composition and serum enzyme in old female subjects. Journal of Korean Research Institute for Better Living, 52(1), 119-130.
- McAuley, E., & Jacobson, L. (1991). Self-efficacy and exercise participation in sedentary adult females. American Journal of Health Promotion, 5(3), 185-191.
- Ministry of Health & Welfare (2002). Health & Welfare Manual of Aging.
- Ministry of Health & Welfare (2005). Health & Welfare Manual of Aging.
- Myers, J. (2003). Exercise and cardiovascular health. Circulation, 107, 2-5.
- Park, N. H., Han, C. I., & Choi, E. O. (2007). The effects of a combined exercise program and telephone counseling on physiological functions, self-efficacy and depression in obese middle-aged women. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 18(1), 69-78.
- Song, R. Y., Park, I. S., So, H. Y., Kim, H. L., & Ahn, S. H. (2008). Applicability and program effects of Tai Chi exercise in outpatients with coronary artery disease. Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing, 20(4), 537-547.
- Yoon, J. (1986). Psychology of adult and elderly. Seoul: Chungang.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Kim, Yu Jeong ; Kim, Su Mi 2014. "The Effect of Self-efficacy Promotion Exercise Program for the Elderly Hypertensives" 디지털융복합연구 = Journal of digital convergence, 12(11): 487~497
저자의 다른 논문
- 2004 "재가 뇌졸중 노인에게 적용한 고려수지요법을 포함한 재활프로그램의 효과" 기본간호학회지 = Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing 11 (3): 281~291
- 2006 "간호학생의 운동변화 단계 요인" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 18 (4): 573~581
- 2006 "청소년의 인터넷 중독, 자아존중감과 외로움" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 18 (4): 653~659
- 2006 "간호대학 여학생의 월경통증 및 완화방법" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 17 (2): 235~241
- 2007 "청소년의 인터넷 중독, 스트레스와 사회적 지지" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 18 (3): 452~459
- 2008 "청소년의 인터넷 중독, 충동성, 자기효능감" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 19 (2): 310~316
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기