국외 가족간호중재 연구의 현황과 질 분석
Research Trends and Quality Evaluation of Family Nursing Interventions Outside Korea
Purpose: This study investigated trends in family nursing intervention studies and evaluated the quality of studies using the RCT design. Methods: This study included a total of 898 abstracts published from 1977 to 2007 in order to describe trends in family nursing intervention studies. Out of 898 studies, 153 RCT studies were selected for quality evaluation. The criteria of Jadad et al. (1996) were employed for the quality evaluation. Results: The number of RCT studies on family nursing interventions increased since 2001. Only 6.8% of the studies were published in the area of nursing. Most of the family interventions (27.1%) focused on individual family members and only 8.2% of the studies provided interventions to family as a whole unit. Nine different modes of family nursing intervention could be categorized, but none of the studies used the double blind design. Few studies utilized protocols for interventions. Only 17.5% of the studies reported the rationale for sample size. The mean score was 1.6 out of 5 according to the criteria of Jadad et al. (1996). Conclusion: Refined definitions and attributes of family nursing intervention modes are needed. Most of the studies did not meet the expectations of RCT. Thus, it is needed to improve the quality of design. More RCT studies should be conducted to provide evidence-based practice of family nursing interventions.
- Anderson, K. H., & Tomlinson, P. S. (1992). The family health system as an emerging paradigmatic view for nursing. Image - The Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 24, 57-63.
- Berkman, L. F. (2000). Social support, social networks, social cohesion and health. Social work in Health Care, 31(2), 3-14.
- Burns, N., & Grove, S. K. (2009). The practice of nursing research: Appraisal, synthesis, and generation of Evidence. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: W. B. Saunders Co
- Campbell, T. L. (2003). The effectiveness of family interventions for physical disorders. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 29, 263-281.
- Child Trends (2002). Building a better teenager: A summary of what works in adolescent development. Child Trends.
- Diamond, G., & Dickey, M. S. (1993). Process research: Its history, intent and findings. Family Psychology, 9(2), 23-25.
- Diamond, G., & Josephson, A. (2005). Family-based treatment research: A 10-year update. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 44, 872-887.
- Doherty, W. A., & Campbell, T. L. (1988). Family and health. Beverly Hill, CA: Sage Press.
- Freetham, S. L. (1991). Conceptual and methodological issues in research of families. In A. L. Whall and J. Fawcett (Eds.), Family theory development in nursing: State of the science and art (pp. 55-68). Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: F. A Davis Company.
- Friedman, M. M., Bowden, V. R., & Jones, E. G. (2003). Family nursing: Research, theory and practice. New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
- Gillis, C. L. (1993). Family nursing research. In G. D. Wegner and R. J. Alexander (Eds.), Reading in family nursing (pp. 34-42). Philadelphia: J. B. Lippincott.
- Hanson, S. M. H. (2001). Family health care nursing: Theory, practice, and research (2nd ed.). Philadelphia, PA: F. A. Davis Publishers.
- Heru, A. M. (2006). Family psychiatry: From research to practice. The American Journal of Psychiatry, 163, 962-968.
- Hayes, V. E. (1993). Nursing science in family care, 1984-1990. In S. L. Freethmen (Ed.), The nursing of research, education, families: Theory, practice (pp. 18-19). Newbury Park: Sage.
- Intervention Development and Deployment (2001). Blue print for change: research on child and adolescent mental health. Washington, DC: National Institute of Mental Health.
- Jadad, A. R., Moore, A., Carroll, D., Jenkinson, C., Reynolds, D. J. M., & Gavaghan, D. J., et al. (1996). Assessing the quality of reports of randomized clinical trials: is blinding necessary? Controlled Clinical Trials, 17, 1-12.
- Jang, S. O. (1998). An analysis of family nursing research in Korea. Journal of Academy of Nursing, 28, 104-116.
- Kiecolt-Glaser, J. K., & Newton, T. L. (2001). Marriage and health: his and hers. Psychological Bulletin, 127, 472-503.
- Lansberry, C. R. (1992). Family nursing practice paradigm perspectives and diagnostic approaches. Advanced Nursing Science, 15(2), 66-75.
- Lebow, J. (2002). Comprehensive Hand book of Psychotherapy: integrative and Eclectic therapies. New York: Wiley
- Liddle, H. A. (1999). Theory development in a family-based therapy for adolescent drug abuse. Journal of Clinical Children Psychology, 28, 521-532.
- Oh, K., Kim, K. S., Kwon, S. H., & Park, J. W. (2006). Research trend of complementary and alternative medicine. Journal of Academy of Nursing, 36, 721-731.
- Oh, K., Kim, K., Park, J., & Kang, J. (2007). Quality evaluation of randomized controlled trials on complementary and alternative medicine. Asian Nursing Research, 1, 153-164.
- Pratt, L. (1976). The family structure and effective health behavior: the energized family. Boston, MA: Houghton Mufflin.
- Segaric, C. A., & Hall, W. A. (2005). The family theory-practice gap: A matter of clarity? Nursing Inquiry, 12, 210-218.
- U. S. Department of Health and Human Services (1999). Mental health. U. S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration, Center for Mental Health Services, National Institute of Mental Health.
- Weihs, K., Fisher, L., & Baird, M. A. (2002). Families, health and behavior. Families, Systems & Health, 20(1), 7-46.
- Whall, A. L. (1993). Disciplinary issues related to family theory development in nursing. In S. L. Freethman (Ed.), The nursing of research, education, families: Theory practice (pp. 13-29). Beverly Hills, CA: Sage Press.
저자의 다른 논문
- 2008 "간호대학생과 일반대학생의 HIV/AIDS 지식 및 태도" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing 22 (1): 108~120
- 2009 "제대혈 기증.보관한 산부의 제대혈 관련 지식 및 태도" 여성건강간호학회지 = Korean journal of women health nursing 15 (1): 13~23
- 2010 "조선족 근로자의 직업 관련성 사회 심리적 요인, 문화적응 요인과 직업 관련성 근골격계 질환의 관계" 산업간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing 19 (1): 28~40
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기