범이론적 모형을 기초로 한 보건소 금연클리닉 등록자의 6개월 금연성공요인
Factors affecting the Success of Smoking Cessation for Six Months in the Smoking Cessation Clinic of a Public Health Center Based on the Trans?theoretical Model
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to identify factors affecting on the successful cessation of smoking for six months in the smoking cessation clinic of a public health center. Methods: The subjects of this study were 568 adult smokers who had registered in the smoking cessation clinic of a public health center in B City. Data were analyzed through $x^2$ -test, t-test, and logistic regression using the SPSS/WIN 12.0 program. Results: Identified factors affecting the successful cessation of smoking for six months were service type, number of counseling, alcohol problem, previous quit-smoking trial, dependency on nicotine, CO level in expiration at the first visit time, self-reevaluation, helping relationship, negative/affective situational temptation, and Cons. Conclusion: Trans-theoretical Model variables were confirmed as factors affecting the success of smoking cessation. Based on the results of this study, a smoking cessation program was suggested, which uses Trans-theoretical Model variables affecting smoking cessation for six months in a public health center.
- Ahn, O. H., Yeun, E. J., Kwon, S. B., Chung, H. K., & Ryu, E. J. (2005). Predictive factors of aspects of the transtheoretical model on smoking cessation in a rural community. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 35(7), 1285-1294.
- Anderson, S., & Keller, C. (2002). Examination of the transtheoritical model in current smokers. West Journal of Nursing Research, 24(3), 282-294.
- Carlson, L. E., Taenzer, P., Koopmans, J., & Casebeer, A. (2003). Predictive value of aspects of the transtheoritical model on smoking cessation in a community-based, large group cognitive behavioral program. Addictive Behaviors, 28, 725-740.
- Chang, S. O., Kim, E. J., Kil, S. Y., Seomun, G. A., & Lee, S. J. (2005). Influential variables on intention and action to quit smoking between adolescent smokers and adults smokers-based on the transtheoretical model. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 35(7), 1410-1419.
- Chang, S. O. (2004). The concept development of smoking temptation, Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 34(1), 160-171.
- Cho, K. S., Song, T, M., Lee, C. M., Kim, H. C., Lee, J. Y., & Lee, J. K. (2006). Evaluation of smoking cessation program at public health center in 2004 - Analysis on Key Factors and rates in smoking cessation. Journal of the Korean Society of Health Information and Health Statistics, 31(1), 35-48.
- Heatherton, T. F., Kozlowski, L. T., Frecker, R. C., & Fagerstrom, K. O. (1991). The fagerstrom test for nicotine dependence: A revision of the fagrestrom tolerance questionnaire. British Journal of Addiction, 86(9), 1119-1127.
- Hwang, S. J., Ou, S. W., Kim, S. N., Hwang, H. S., Cho, B, L., & Huh, B. Y. (2000). Smoking patterns and factors associated with smoking in Korean adult women. Journal of the Korean Academy Family Medicine, 21(3), 344-356.
- Hoeppner, B. B., Velicer, W. F., Redding, C. A., Rossi, J. S., Prochska, J. O., Pallonen, U. E., et al. (2006). Psychometric evaluation of the smoking cessation processes of change scale in an adolescent sample. Addictive Behaviors, 31, 1363-1372.
- Irving, J. M., Clark, E. C., & Smith, C. (1988). Evaluation of part-able measure of carbon monoxide. Preventive Medicine, 17(1), 109-115.
- Jun, Y. W., Ji, N. J., & Lee, W. Y. (2008). Factors associated with success of smoking for 6 months at smoking clinic of public health center in urban area. Journal of Korean Society for Health Education and Promotion, 25(1), 25-38.
- Kang, Y. S., Kim, J, R., Jang, J. S., Hwang, Y. S., & Hong, D. Y. (2003). Predictors of smoking cessation in outpatients. Journal of Korean Preventive Medicine, 36(3), 248-254.
- Kim, M. R. H. (2005). Recent options of smoking cessation program. Korean Journal of Health Psychology, 10(3), 259-276.
- Korean Association of Smoking Health (2007, October 2). The report of smoking. Retrieved December 10, 2008 from http://www.kash.or.kr/user_new/pds_list.asp?
- Lawrence, T., Aveyard, P., Evans, O., & Cheng, K. K. (2003). A cluster randomised controlled trial of smoking cessation women comparing intervention based on the transtheoretical model. Tobacco Control, 12(2), 168-177.
- Lee, K. J., Chang, C. J., Kim, M. S., Lee, M. H., & Cho, Y, H. (2006). Factors associated with success of smoking cessation during 6 months. Journal of Korean Academy Nursing, 36(5), 742-750.
- Mayfield, D., McLeod, G., & Hall, P. (1974). The CAGE Questionnaire: Validation of a new alcoholism screening instrument. American Journal of Psychiatry, 131(10), 1121-1123.
- Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs (2006). National tobacco control and smoking cessation program guideline. Seoul.
- Prochaska, J. O., Diclemente, C. C., & Norcross, J. C. (1992). In search of how people change: Application to addictive behaviors. American Psychologist, 47(9), 1102-1114.
- Prochaska, J. O., Velicer, W. F., Diclemente, C. C., & Fava, J. (1988). Measuring processes of change: Applications to the cessation of smoking. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 56(4), 520-528.
- Sim, J. Y., Han, N, Y., Cheong, Y, S., Yoo, S. M., & Park, E. W. (2002). Factors associated with success of smoking cessation at smoking cessation clinic. Journal of the Korean Academy Family Medicine, 23(3), 325-332.
- Song, T. M., Lee, J. Y., & Cho, K. S. (2008). The factors influencing on success of quitting smoking in new enrollees and re-enrollees in smoking cessation clinics. Journal of Korean Society for Health Education and Promotion, 25(2), 19-30.
- Song, T. M. (2007). Smoking cessation clinics at public health centers in Korea. Health and Welfare Forum, 129, 50-56.
- Son, H. K., Jung, U. Y., Park, K. S., Kam, S., Park, S. K., & Lee, W. K. (2009). The factors implicated when an individual starts to smoke again after a 6 month cessation. Journal of Korean Preventive Medicine, 42(1), 42-48.
- Spencer, L., Pagell, F., Hallion, M. E., & Adams, T. B. (2002). Applying the transtheoretical model to tobacco cessation and prevention: A review of literature. American Journal of Health Promotion, 17(1), 7-71.
- Velicer, W. F., Rossi, J. S., Prochaska, J. O., & Diclemente, C. C. (1996). A criterion measurement model for health behavior change. Addictive Behaviors, 21(5), 555-584.
- Velicer, W. F., Diclemente, C. C., Prochaska, J. O., & Brandenberg, N. (1985). A decisional balance measure for assessing and predicting smoking status. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 48(5), 1279-1289.
- Velicer, W. F., Prochaska, J. O., Rossi, J. S., & Snow, M. G. (1992). Assessing outcome in smoking cessation studies. Psychological Bulletin, 111(1), 23-41.
- Zimmerman, R. S., Warheit, G, J., Ulbirch, P. M., & Auth, J. B. (1990). The relationship between alcohol use and attempts and success at smoking cessation. Addictive Behaviors, 15(3), 197-207.
- Aveyard, P., Griffin, C., Lawrence, T., Cheng, K. K., Croghan, E., & Johnson, C. (2006). A randomized controlled trial of smoking cessation for pregnant women to test the effect of a transtheoritical model-based intervention on movement in stage and interaction with baseline stage. British Journal of Health Psychology, 11(2), 263-278.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- Kim, Ju-Sung ; Lee, Sun-Ok 2010. "Effects of a Smoking Cessation Program on Processes of Change, Situational Temptation and Decisional Balance in Male University Student Smokers" 근관절건강학회지 = Journal of muscle and joint health, 17(2): 113~123
- Lee, Hea Shoon ; Song, Mi Ryeong 2014. "The Effects of a Quit Smoking Program Using the Web and Short Message Service on Exhaled Carbon Monoxide, Self-efficacy and Depression according to Nicotine Dependency Level in Undergraduate Students" Journal of Korean biological nursing science, 16(3): 173~181
- Lim, Young-Shil ; Lee, Moo-Sik ; Hong, Jee-Young ; Kim, Hyun-Soo ; Kim, Eun-Young 2014. "Factors relating to Success to Quit Smoking among Citizens Receiving Smoking-Cessation Clinics Services in a Public Health Center" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 15(8): 5169~5175
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기