유아 보건교육 프로그램 구성요소의 개발과 보건교육에 대한 보육교사의 인식과 실천율
Development of Health Education Program Components for Early Childhood and the Investigation of Teachers' Awareness and Performance Rate of Health Education
Purpose: This study was conducted to develop health education program components for early childhood and to investigate teachers' awareness of the importance of health education and their performance rate of health education. Methods: Early childhood health education program components were developed using two rounds of the Delphi method. The Delphi group consisted of 21 experts in childhood education. After health education program components were developed, they were used in surveying child care teachers' awareness of importance and performance rate and 151 teachers sampled from 30 child care centers participated in the survey. Results: The early childhood health education program components consisted of 5 areas, 16 subjects and 33 specific contents. Early childhood teachers' awareness of importance was over 4.5 points in all the areas and in 11 out of the 16 subjects. The most frequently educated subjects were 'the importance of hand washing' and the least frequently educated subject was 'obesity prevention'. The teachers' awareness of importance and their performance rate of specific contents were high in 'maintaining order' and 'using children's rides safely,' and low in 'obesity prevention' and 'infectious disease prevention.' Conclusion: The components of this health program were developed in consideration of field feasibility and the relationship of health program education in elementary, middle and high school.
- Han, K. G. (2001). Early childhood health and care, nursing role, Korean Parent-Child Health Journal, 4(1), 107-109.
- Hong, Y. J. (1994). The study on health forming of children, The Journal of Korean Society for Health Education, 11(1), 33-42.
- Kim, H. J. (1999). A health school book. Seoul: Daehan Publishing Company.
- Kim, H. Y. (2002). A case study of pre-daycare teachers' knowledge on health and its practice. Unpublished master's thesis. Dongduk University, Seoul.
- Kim, I. G., Noh, E. H., Park, K. H., Lee, M. C., Lee, S. Y., Lee, H. S., et al. (2002). An introduction to public health. Seoul: Kyomun Publishing Company.
- Kim, I. O. (1998). A study on the status of health education of kindergartens for preschoolers. Journal of Korean Academy Child Nursing, 4(2), 255-264.
- Kim, Y. I., Lee, K. Y., & Park, E. (2005). A survey on health promotion programs and needs in schools. Journal of Korean Society of School Health, 18(2), 1-13.
- Ko, Y. A., & Baek, H. C. (2008). Status and needs assessment of health education in child daycare centers. Journal of Korean Academy of Public Health Nursing, 22(2), 237-245.
- Korea National Statistical Office (2008). 2007 Annual report on the economically active population survey. Retrieved June 22, 2009, from http://www.kostat.go.kr
- Korean Health Teachers Association (2009). A health textbook to elementary school students in fifth and sixth grade. Seoul: Deulsam Publishing Company.
- Meeks, L. B., Heit, P., & Page, R. M. (2007). Comprehensive school health education: Totally awesome strategic for teaching health (5th ed.). Boston, MA: McGraw-Hill Publishing Company.
- Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs (2008a). 2008 Child care statistics. Retrieved June 20, 2009, from http//stat.mw.go.kr
- Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs (2008b). Comprehensive early child care program. Seoul: Hanhakmoonhwa Publishing Company.
- Ministry of Education Science and Technology (2008). A elementary & secondary school curriculum. Ministry of Education Science and Technology Notice 2008-148th unit.
- Oh, J. S., Lee, H. W., & Jeong, I. J. (2006). National child welfare service-focused on the United States, the United Kingdom, and Japan. Seoul: Nanum Publishing Company.
- Park, E. O., Yoo, S. M., Cho, H. J., Lee, W. Y., & June, K. J. (2005). The present state and improvements of health education in schools. Journal of Korean Society of School Health, 18(2), 15-26.
- Park, E. S., Park, Y. J., Ryu, H. S., Han, K. S., Hwang, R. I., Im, Y. J., et al. (2006). A nationwide survey on current conditions of school health education. Journal of Korean Academy Nursing, 36(2), 381-388.
- Whang, C. J. (1990). Kindergarten health service and health care in terms of school administration. Unpublished master's thesis. Konkuk University, Seoul.
- Yang, S. O. (2009). A study on the development of policies and strategies for health management of children in community child facility. Unpublished manuscript, Hallym University-Health Promotion Support Team.
저자의 다른 논문
- 2004 "임상간호사의 부서이동제도에 대한 인식과 조직몰입" 간호행정학회지 = Journal of Korean academy of nursing administration 10 (4): 459~472
- 2006 "일개 노인보건센터에서의 자가관리능력 측정도구 검증 - 델파이기법을 중심으로 -" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 17 (4): 573~582
- 2007 "운동 프로그램이 초등학교 비만아동의 신체조성, 심폐기능 및 체력에 미치는 영향" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 37 (4): 568~575
- 2008 "강원도 맞춤형 방문건강관리 사업 효과 - 고혈압.당뇨 사례관리 중심 -" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 19 (1): 88~100
- 2008 "항암화학요법에 관한 개별교육이 자가 간호 지식과 자가 간호 수행에 미치는 효과" 종양간호학회지 = Journal of Korean oncology nursing 8 (1): 8~16
- 2008 "체중조절 프로그램이 입원한 정신질환자의 체중과 식이행동 통제 효능감에 미치는 효과" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 38 (4): 533~540
- 2009 "보건교사의 학교건강증진사업의 중요성 인지도, 실천정도 및 지각된 수행능력정도에 관한 연구" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 20 (1): 96~104
- 2010 "당뇨병환자의 지속적 자가 혈당관리에 따른 혈당조절의 효과" 가정간호학회지 17 (2): 104~111
- 2010 "농촌지역 보건진료소의 고혈압 예방 및 관리사업 평가" 保健敎育健康增進學會誌 = Korean journal of health education and promotion 27 (5): 41~50
- 2010 "일 지역에 거주하는 암환자의 삶의 질, 정신건강 및 주관적 건강상태 조사" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing 24 (1): 49~60
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기