사업장 건강증진 프로그램에 대한 근로자의 건강신념 및 관련요인
Workers' Health Belief in Health Promotion Programs and Related Factors
Purpose: The purpose of the study was to investigate the relationships between worker's health belief in health promotion programs and their demographic, health, and health behavior characteristics. Methods: This study used survey data from 262 small- and large-scale workplaces. The study included 1149 male and female workers who completed the questionnaires. Results: The health belief score increased significantly with age and length of service. Male, married, shift-work, and white-collar workers showed a significantly higher health belief score than female, single, non-shift-work, and blue-collar ones. Workers with disease history, hypertension, or obesity had a significantly higher health belief score. Regular exercise was significantly correlated with the health belief score. When all the variables were included in the model, the health belief score was significantly higher in workers who were married, had a longer length of service, worked in the sales department, were diagnosed with hypertension, exercised regularly, and felt fatigue. Conclusion: The results showed that workplace intervention programs meet more the needs of workers who have a higher health belief score. In addition, given that healthier life style was related to a higher health belief score, further research is required to find how to change health behavior in workers.
- Bae, S. M., Jeong, I., Kim, J., & Jeon, S. S. (2004). A study on influencing factors in health promoting behaviors of women workers at small-scale industries. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 34(6), 964-973.
- Cho, I. S., & Park, Y. S. (2004). A study on regular cervical cancer screening behavior among middle-aged women. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 34(1), 141-149.
- Choi, S. K., Lee, K. S., Lee, J. W., Koo, J. W., & Park, C. Y. (2003). Health behavior practices and needs for health promotion program according to shift work pattern in subway workers. Korean Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 15(1), 37-51.
- Czeisler, C. A., Johnson, M. P., Duffy, J. F., Brown, E. N., Ronda, J. M., & Kronauer, R. E. (1990). Exposure to bright light and darkness to treat physiologic maladaptation to night work. New England Journal of Medicine, 322(18), 1253-1259.
- Glanz, K., Lewis, F. M., & Rimer, B. K. (1997). Health behavior and health education - Theory, research, and practice (2nd ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass Inc.
- Hwang, S. S. (2006) Health status, healthy behaviors and health promotion program needs of industrial male workers according to shift work at an workplace. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 17(2), 210-222.
- Kim, E. H. (1993). A study on the preception about health management of workers on 4 confectionery industries in Seoul. Korean Jungang Medical Journal, 58(2), 117-135.
- Kim, E. K., Kim, B. G., Park, J. T., Kim, H. R., & Koo, J. W. (2007). Factors affecting the health promotion activities of workers. Korean Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 19(1), 56-64.
- Kim, E. K., Lee, H. J., Ahn, S. H., & Chung, E. S. (2003). Factors influencing on the compliance of breast self-examination of nurses in a local area. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 33(7), 1047-1056.
- Kim, M. A., & Chun, J. H. (2004). Practices and needs of health promotion program among workers in a petrochemical industry complex. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 13(2), 104-117.
- Kim, M. S. (2001). A study on the relationship between job stress and health promoting behavior among university hospital nurses. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 10(2), 153-163.
- Kim, Y. I., Jung, H. S., & Bae, K. H. (2007). The theory and application of health promotion. Seoul: Episteme.
- Kim, Y. I., Kim, S. L., Jung, H. S., Oh, S. Y., Park, S. M., & Kim, S. Y. (2005). The development and implementation of health promotion programs within workplace. Seoul: Health Promotion Research Project Report.
- Kim, Y. M. (2002). Predictive factors of health promotion behaviors of industrial shift workers. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 11(1), 13-31.
- Lee, Y. W., Kim, H. S., & Cho, E. Y. (2002). The influencing factors on health behavior of patients with coronary artery disease. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 32(1), 40-49.
- Lee, M., Y., Suh, S. K., Lee, C. W., & Lim, H. J. (2001). Knowledge and requirement of workers in small and mediumsized factories on occupational health service. Keimyung Medical Journal, 20(1), 31-42.
- Ministry of Health & Welfare (2002). 2001 National health and nutrition survey - Health behavior.
- Ministry of Labor (1991). A comprehensive plan for occupational disease prevention.
- Moon, J. S. (1990). The development of measurement tool for health belief of adults. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Ong, C. N., & Kogi, K. (1990). Shift work in developing countries: Current issues and trends. Occupational Medicine, 5(2), 417-428.
- Park, C. Y., Lee, K. S., Kim, J. A., Koo, J. W., Yim, H. W., Ahn, B. Y., et al. (1996). Need assessment for developing of health promotion program in a computer company. Korean Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 36(4), 125-136.
- Park, C. Y., Lee, K. S., Koo, J. W., Yim, H. W., Kim, J. A., & Ahn, B. Y. (1998). The changes of knowledges, attitude and practice about health promotion in workers taking group occupational health service for 5 years. Korean Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 15(1), 37-51.
- Prochaska, J. O., Redding, C. A., & Evers, K. E. (Eds.). (1997). Health behavior and health education: The transtheoretical model and stages of change. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass Inc.
- Song, Y., & Lee., K. S. (2006). The factors influencing Korean health behaviors. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 36(2), 330-340.
- Song, Y. E., & Jang, J. H. (1999). Need assessment for worksite health promotion program. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 8(2), 115-129.
- Torbiorn, A. (1990). Psychological and psychophysiological effect of shift work. Scandinavian Journal of Work and Environmental Health, 16, 67-73.
- Yoo, J. S., Kim, S. B., & Kang, P. S. (1996). Demand of work-site health promotion program for employees. Korean Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 8(2), 239-248.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Kim, Sun-Mi ; Lee, Heung-Soo 2015. "Oral Health Belief and Oral Health Behavior of Taxi Driver in Jeollabuk-do" 치위생과학회지= Journal of dental hygiene science, 15(5): 542~550
저자의 다른 논문
- 1993 "서울지역 산업장의 보건관리" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 4 (1): 5~13
- 1993 "서울지역 산업장 근로자의 산업보건관리에 대한 지식, 태도, 실천 연구" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 4 (2): 91~99
- 1993 "지역사회 간호분야에서의 건강증진행위분석" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 4 (2): 158~169
- 1994 "서울시 일부 국민학교의 보건교육양상 및 관련요인" 韓國學校保健學會誌 = The Journal of the Korean society of school health 7 (1): 29~36
- 1994 "생활양식과 건강수준간 상관성분석 -간호사와 비간호사 비교연구-" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 5 (1): 53~63
- 1994 "우리나라 전문간호사제도 개선방안에 관한 연구" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 5 (2): 130~146
- 1995 "학교 예방접종과 관련 법규 및 지침" 韓國學校保健學會誌 = The Journal of the Korean society of school health 8 (2): 185~190
- 1995 "일부 지역 여중생의 체중변이양상과 체중조절행위에 관한 연구" 韓國學校保健學會誌 = The Journal of the Korean society of school health 8 (1): 155~166
- 1995 "학교 예방접종에 관한 논고" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 6 (1): 74~83
- 2000 "학교 신체검사 관리실태와 문제점" 韓國學校保健學會誌 = The Journal of the Korean society of school health 13 (2): 183~188
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기