맞춤형 방문건강관리 고혈압 대상자의 혈압 조절군과 비조절군의 건강관련 특성 및 고혈압 자가관리 행위 비교
Comparison of Health-related Characteristics and Self-care Behavior between a Hypertension Controlled Group and a Non-Controlled Group of Hypertension Patients in a Customized Home Visiting Health Service
Purpose: This study was conducted to compare health-related characteristics and self-care behavior between a controlled group and a non-controlled group of hypertension patients in a customized home visiting health service. Methods: This study was conducted as cross-sectional research. The subjects were 1,317 hypertension-controlled patients and 555 non-controlled ones. Data were collected using a structured questionnaire and analyzed by descriptive statistics, $x^2$ -test, and t-test using the SPSS WIN 15.0 program. Results: Sociodemographic characteristics and self-care behavior were not significantly correlated between the groups. According to health-related characteristics, the health status was significantly higher in the hypertensioncontrolled group than in the non-controlled group. The cholesterol level was significantly lower in the hypertension-controlled group than in the non-controlled group. Conclusion: Attention should be paid to patients who are not in good health status in order to control their hypertension. Also, it is necessary to educate the patients in order for them to manage their hypertension and cholesterol.
- Ahn, Y. H. (2007). Characteristics of subgroups on patients with hypertension for hypertension management. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 18(1), 112-122.
- An, O., H., & Lee, J., H. (2008). Factors influencing self-rated healthy in elderly women in the community. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamental Nursing, 15(3), 284-290.
- Bae, S. S., Kim, J., Min, K. B., Kwon, S. H., & Han, D. S. (1999). Patient compliance and associated factors in the community-based hypertension control program. Journal of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, 32(2), 215-227.
- Bryant, L. L., Beck, A., & Fairclough, D. L. (2000). Factors that contribute to positive perceived health in an older population. Journal of Aging Health, 12(2), 169-192.
- Cha, S. E., Han, G. H., & Lee, J. H. (2002). Relationship between self-rated health and physical mental social health: Differences among three aged group. Journal of Korean Gerontological Society, 22(1), 173-190.
- Chang, D. M., Kang, S. H., Kim, D. H., & Kim, Y. M. (2008). Related factors of awareness, treatment, and control of hypertension in Korea. Health and Social Science, 24, 44-66.
- Choi, Y. S., & Kim, H. L. (2006). Factors related to self-care behavior and the control of hypertension in the low-income elderly. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 17(4), 441-450.
- Jeong, J. Y., Choi, Y. J., Jang, S. N., Hong, K. S., Chio, Y. H., Chio, M. K., et al. (2007). Awareness, treatment, and control rates of hypertension and related factors of middle aged adult and elderly in Chuncheon: Hallym aging study. Journal of Prevention Medicine Public Health, 33(2), 215-225.
- Kim, K. E. (2002). A study on health behaviors and medication compliances of hypertensive patients in a rural area. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Nursing, 13(1), 49-56.
- Korea National Statistical Office (2009, September 30). Death rates by the causes of death. Retrieved October 20, 2009, from http://www.index.go.kr/egams/default.jsp
- Kwon, M. S. (2003). Evaluation of hypertension prevention and management programs in community health practitioner posts. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Lee, D. H., Choi, Y. H., Lee, K. H., Kang, D. R., Jee, S. H., Nam, C. M., et al. (2003). Factors associated with hypertension and antihypertensive medication among hypertensive patients in a community. Journal of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, 36(3), 289-297.
- Lee, I. S. (2004). An evaluative study of health education programs for community-based hypertension control in public health centers. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 15(4), 517-527.
- Lee, J. Y., Kim, H. L., & Kim, Y., H. (2006). Difference of self-care behavior implementation in clients with hypertension by visiting nursing service. Chungnam Journal of Nursing Academy, 9(1), 53-62.
- Lee, S. W., Kam, S., Chun, B. Y., Yeh, M. H., Kang, Y. S., & Kim, K. Y., et al. (2000). Therapeutic compliance and its related factors of patients with hypertension in rural area. Journal of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, 33(2), 215-225.
- Lee, Y. H., Ko, S. H., & Kang, J. H. (2006). Physical activity and hypertension of the elderly in rural areas. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 17(4), 472-481.
- Mckenny, J. M. (1981). Method of modifying compliance behavior in hypertension patients. Drug Intelligence & Clinical Pharmacy, 15(1), 8-14.
- Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs & Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2008). 2007 Korea national health & nutrition examination survey.
- Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs (2008). Manual for visiting health services in 2008.
- Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs (2009). Report for visiting health services in 2008.
- Ministry of Health & Welfare (2007). Health & welfare.
- Panagiotakos, D. B., Kromhout, D., Menotti, A., Chrysohoou, C., Dontas, A., Pitsavos, C., et al. (2005). The relation between pulse pressure and cardiovascular mortality in 12,763 middle-aged men from various parts of the world: A 25-year follow-up of the seven countries study. Archives of Internal Medicine, 165(18), 2142-2147.
- Park, J. M., & Lee, S. J. (2007). The effects of visiting nursing intervention on self care behavior and blood pressure in persons with high risk of cerebrovascular diseases. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 18(4), 572-581.
- Shin, T. S. (2007). The condition of controlling blood-pressure and the use of oriental medical services in hypertensive patients. Unpublished master's thesis, Wonkwang University, Iksan.
- WHO (2008, December 12). STEPwise approach to surveillance (STEPS). Retrieved November, 25, 2009, from http://www.who.int/chp/steps/Part3_Section3.pdf
- Yang, K. H., Kong, E. S., Bak, H. K., Jung, Y. J., Park, P. N., & Lee, J. R. (2009). School Health. Seoul: Hyunmoonsa.
- Yang, S. O., Ahn, S. Y., Yim, E. S., & Kwon, M. S. (2008). The effects of customized home visiting health service in Gangwon-do: focused on hypertension and DM clients. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 19(1), 88-100.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Kang, Young-Sil ; Ha, Yeong-Mi ; Eun, Young 2011. "Customized Home Visiting Nurses' Experiences in Telephone Visiting" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing, 22(3): 223~233
저자의 다른 논문
- 2008 "일 간호대학 통합교육과정의 교육성과 평가" 간호행정학회지 = Journal of Korean academy of nursing administration 14 (4): 387~395
- 2011 "맞춤형 방문건강관리사업 노인대상자의 고혈압군, 당뇨군, 고혈압.당뇨군별 건강상태 및 건강행태 비교" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 22 (1): 11~21
- 2014 "일 보건소 방문건강관리사업 고혈압대상자의 사례관리 효과" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing 28 (2): 258~269
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기