호텔 근로자의 건강실천행위에 영향을 미치는 요인
Factors Influencing Hotel Workers' Health Practices
Purpose: This study was to investigate the factors influencing hotel workers' health practice. Methods: This study was based on the partial PRECEDE model. The subjects of this study were 261 servers sampled at random from a hotel located in Seoul. For the statistical analysis of collected data, descriptive statistics, t-test, ANOVA and logistic regression were performed with the SAS (Version. 8.01) program. Results: There were statistically significant primary factors influencing different parts of health practice. That is, regular exercise was influenced by gender, age and marital status, diet habit was by marital status, and type of working, prohibition of smoking was by gender, age and type of employment, and drinking by gender and job stress. Conclusion: This study has a limitation in generalized application to hotels in this country because it is a cross-sectional examination about the factors affecting health practice in the employees of a hotel. Further study is needed with various and broad variables that promote health practice and contributed to the development of health promotion programs.
- Bae, S. M., Jeong, I. S., Kim, J. S., & Jeon, S. S. (2004). A study on influencing factors in health promoting behaviors of women workers at small scale industries. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 34(6), 964-973.
- Belloc, N. B., & Breslow, L. (1972). Relationship of physical health status and health practice. Prevention Medicine, 1(3), 409-421.
- Berkman, L. F., & Breslow, L. (1988). Health and ways of living. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Brown, J., Cooper, C., & Kirkcaldy, B. (1996). Occupational stress among senior police officers. British Journal psychology, 87, 31-41.
- Choi, S. K., Lee, K. S., Lee, J. W., Koo, J. W., & Park, C. Y. (2003). Health behavior practices and needs for health promotion program according to shift work pattern in subway workers. Korean Journal Occupational Environmental Medicine, 15(1), 37-51.
- Edward, S., Greenberg., & Leon, G. (1995). Work alienation and problem alcohol behavior. Journal of health and social behavior, 36, 83-102.
- Gleason, N. A. (1994). Collage women and alcohol: A relational perspective. Journal American College Health, 42, 279-289.
- Green, L. W., & Kreuter, M. W. (1999). Health promotion planning, An educational and ecological approach (3rd ed.). Mayfield Publishing Company.
- Green, L. W., Kreuter, M. W., Deeds, S. G. & Patridge, K. B. (1980). Health education planning: A diagnostic approach. Mayfield Publishing Company.
- Kang, K. H., Lee, K. S., Kim, S. I., Meng, K. H., Hong, H. S., & Jeong, C. H. (2001). The relationship between alcohol use and job stress among fireman. Korean Journal Occupational Environmental Medicine, 13(4), 401-412.
- Kim, E. K., Kim, B. G., Park, J. T., Kim, H. R., & Koo, J. W. (2007). Factors affecting the health promotion activities of workers. Korean Journal Occupational Environment Medicine, 19(1), 56-64.
- Kim, G. S., Lee, C. Y., Kang, H. C., Won, C. U., Lee, S. M. Lee, Y. J., et al. (2006). Analysis of Health Promotion Behaviors in Hospital Workers and Development of Program Priority. Unpublished manuscript, Yonsei University College of nursing at Seoul.
- Kim, G. S., Kim, B. J., & Park, J. Y. (2008). Factors Affecting Health Behavior Practices of Married Women Teachers. Journal of Korean Academy of Public Health Nursing, 22(2), 186-199.
- Kim. J. M. (2002). Effects of job stress on health promotion behaviors among hospital employees. Unpublished master's thesis, Inje University, Busan.
- Kim, M. J. (1998). Effects of the hotel employee's emotional labor upon the job-related attitudes. Research of Tourism Sciences, 21(2), 129-141.
- Kim, T. M., Yoo, K. H., Lee, Y. S., Cho, Y. C., & Lee, D. B. (1994). Factors affecting the health behavior pattern in industrial workers. Korean Journal of Preventive Medicine, 27(3), 465-473.
- Kim, Y. M. (2002). Predictive factors of health promotion behaviors of industrial shift workers. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 11(1), 13-31.
- Koo, M. H., Yim, H. W., Park, J. Y., Lee, K. S., & Koo, J. W. (2002). Effects of sociodemographic factors on the stage of behavior change among employees of small to medium sized enterprises. Korean journal Occupational Environment Medicine, 14(1), 85-96.
- Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2007). The fourth Korea national health and nutrition examination survey. Retrieved September, 2009, from http://www.cdc.go.kr/kcdchome/jsp/home/common/brd/
- Labarthe, D. R. (1998). Epidemiology and prevention of cardiovascular diseases. Aspan, Maryland, 426-434.
- Lanfant, C. (1996). Conference on socioeconomic status and cardiovascular health and disease. Circulation, 94, 2041-2044.
- Lee, K. S., Koo, J. W., Yim, H. W., Hong, H. S., Lee, J. M., & Lee, W. C. (1999). Need assessment for stage of behavior change in workplace. Health Promotion Strategy, 11(4), 492-504.
- Lee, S. H., & Chon, M. Y. (2004). Health promotion behavior of the labor workers at the cement manufacturing. Journal of Korean Society fro health Education and Promotion, 21(3), 35-51.
- Lee, S. J., Park, C. Y., Yim, H. W., Roh, Y. M., & Chung, C. K. (2000). The relationship between health value cognition, health promotion behavior and health examination results among transit corporation's workers. Korean Journal Occupational Environment Medicine, 12(3), 356-366.
- Ministry of Labor (2009. September). Status of industrial disaster. Retrieved November, 20 from http://www.molab.go.kr/view.jsp
- Morris, J. A., & Feldman, D. C. (1996). The dimensions, antecedents, and consequences of emotional labor. Academy of Management Review, 21(4), 986-1010.
- Myong, J. P., Kim, H. R., Choi, W. S., Jo, S. E., Lee, B. R., Koo, J. W., et al. (2009). The relation between employees' lifestyle and their health status in an electronics research and development company. Korean journal Occupational Environment Medicine, 21(1), 1-9.
- O' Donnell, M., & Ainsworth, T. (1994). Health promotion in the workplace. Delmar Publishers Inc.
- Park, J. S. (2001). The concept of workplace health promotion. Safety & Health, 13(9), 70-73
- Rhie, I. S. (2008). The effects of a stress management program on job stress in a hotel culinary staff. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul.
- Stoneciper, L. J., & Hyner, G. C. (1993). Health practices before and after a work-site health screening. Journal of Occupational Medicine, 35(3), 297-306.
- Taylor, R. B. (1982). Health promotion: Principles and clinical applications. Appleton Century-Crofts.
- Ware, J. E., Kosinski, M., & Keller, S. D. (1996). A 12-item short-form health survey: Construction of scales and preliminary tests of reliability and validity. Medicine Care, 34(3), 220-233
- Watt, R. G. (1997). Stages of change for sugar and fat reduction in an adolescent sample. Community Dental Health, 14, 102-107.
- Wingard, P. L., Berkman, L. F., & Brand, R. J. (1982). A multivariate analysis of health related practices; A nine-year mortality follow-up of Alameda County Study. American Journal of Epidemiology, 116, 765-775.
- Yun, S. N., Park, J. H., Park, S. A., & Park, H. A. (2002). A diagnostic study on the registered beneficiaries of health centers -From the perspective of the PRECEDE model- The Journal of Korean Community Nursing, 13(2), 292-305.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Rhie, In-Sook 2010. "Factors That Affect Hotel Workers' Health Status" 산업간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 19(1): 60~69
- Kong, Jeong-Hyeon ; Choi, Hye-Ok ; Oh, Eun-Jin 2016. "The Relationship among Cardiocerebrovascular Disease Knowledge, Attitude of, Health Behavior among 30, 40s Male Workers" 한국콘텐츠학회논문지 = The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 16(7): 309~318
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기