초등학생의 구강건강 지식, 행동, 자기효능, 건강신념과 충치 수에 관한 연구
A Study on Knowledge of Oral Health, Behavior, Self-Efficacy, Belief, and the Number of Dental Caries of Elementary School Students
Purpose: To understand the differences and correlations of the knowledge of oral health, behavior, self-efficacy, belief, and the number of cavities in accordance with the general traits of elementary school students. Methods: The survey was conducted at 2 elementary schools in D city, which 740 respondents were analyzed. Results: A group of students who have received health education has plentiful knowledge of oral health and have more cavities. Also, a group of students who have been to dental clinics recently have more knowledge of oral health, follow guidance on oral health, and have high level of belief in health. The more knowledge of oral health the students have, the better they behave for oral health and the higher self-efficacy and belief in oral health become. Students with higher self-efficacy show more knowledge of oral health, more appropriate behavior, and stronger belief in oral health, while the number of cavities are much less. Conclusion: Health education contributes to improving the level of knowledge of oral health. Comprehensive programs beyond simple introduction of knowledge will be needed to improve behavior, self-efficacy, and belief in oral health. It is recommended to include a health clinic within a program for improving oral health in school so that it can help more students get oral health.
- Ahn, O., Jung, O., Choi, H., Sim, M., Ryu, J., Kang, M., et al. (2009). School health. Seoul: Medical Korea.
- Amin, T. T., & Al-Abad, B. M. (2008). Oral hygiene practice, dental knowledge, dietary habits and their relation to caries among male primary school children in Al Hasa, Saudi Arabia. International Journal of Dental Hygiene, 6, 361-370
- Becker, H. A. , Stuifbergen, A., & Oh, H. S.(1993). The self-rated abilities for health practices scale: A health-efficacy measure. Health Values, 17, 42-50
- Choi, G. B. (2003). The influence of parents' knowledge and behavior in oral health upon elementary school students' behavior in oral health. Unpublished master's thesis, Graduate school of public health, Inje University, Busan.
- Han, C., Kim, K., & Kim, D. (2005). The related factors on the health promotion behavior of primary school students. Journal of Korean Society for Health Education and Promotion, 22(2), 155-171
- Hong, Y. R. (2006). A structural model for health promotion on 6th grade elementary school students in Korea. Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 17(1), 102-111
- Kang, M., & Park, Y. (2004). Relation between self-efficacy and health promotion behavior of elementary school students. The Journal of Korean Society for School Health Education, 5, 43-70
- Kim, H. S. (2003). The Comparison of dental health status according to the school based oral health care program among elementary school students. Unpublished master's thesis, Graduate school of public health, Inje University, Busan.
- Kim, K. D., & Chung, J. H. (2003). Dental IQ and oral health care status of elementary school students. Journal of Korean Society for Health Education and Promotion, 20(2), 95-112.
- Kim, S. J., Ahn, S. H., Kim, Y. H., & Chung, E. S. (2004). Relationships between knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors about the dental health and the dental health conditions in elementary students in the Pusan Area. Journal of Korean Society for Health Education and Promotion, 21(1), 69-84.
- Kim, Y. S. (1998). The effect of behavior to oral hygiene management on dental caries in primary school children. Journal of Korean Society for Hygienic Sciences, 4(1), 1-9.
- Lee, H. J., Shin, S. C., Cho, J. W., & Riew, H. (2004). The case study on the effects of oral health education on primary school children. Journal of Korean Academy of Dental Health, 28(4), 449-463.
- Lee, H. Y. (2001). Study on Relation Factors or oral health behaviors: based on health promotion model. Unpublished master's thesis, Graduate school of health science and management, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Lee, N. H. (2001). Influences of the social reinforcement on oral health behavior in peer group. unpublished master's thesis, Graduate school of nursing, Chonnam Univesity, Gwangjoo.
- Lim, J. Y. (2002). Effect of oral health class by school nurse on children's oral health knowledge and oral health behavior. Graduate school of education, Chonnam National University, Gwangjoo.
- Ministry for Health and Welfare (2001). Health Plan 2010. Seoul: Ministry for Health and Welfare
- Ministry of Health and Welfare (2007). 2006 National Oral Health Survey. Seoul: Ministry for Health and Welfare.
- Naidoo, J., & Wills, J. (2000). Health Promotion: Foundations for Practice. Harcourt Health Sciences
- Nam, Y. O., & Kim, M. J. (1997). Study on the activity of oral health instruction of first grade in an elementary school. The Journal of Korean Society of Health Education, 14(1), 1-10.
- Polk, D. E., Weyant, R. J., & Manz, M. C. (2009). Socioeconomic factors in adolescents' oral health: Are they mediated by oral hygiene behaviors or preventive interventions? Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 37(5), 381-389.
- Rajab, L. D., Petersen, P. E., Bakaeen, G., & Hamdan, M. A. (2002). Oral health behavior of schoolchildren and parents in Jordan. International Journal of paediatric Dentistry, 12, 168-176
- The Task Force on Community Preventive Service, Community Health Research Society (trans) (2005). The Guide to Community Preventive Services. Seoul: KyeChookSa.
- Yoon, S., Lee, K., Lee, H., Shin, Y., Kim, C., Choi, J., et al. (2000) New Health Promotion. Seoul: SooMoonSa Publishing.
- Vigild, M., Petersen, P.E., & Hadi, R.(1999). Oral health behaviour of 12-year-old children in Kuwait. International Journal of paediatric Dentistry, 9, 23-29
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- Lee, Eun-Kyoung ; Park, Jung-Hyun ; Cho, Mi-Suk 2013. "Oral health behavior according to the experience of fluoride mouth rinse in some elementary school students" JKSDH : Journal of Korean Society of Dental Hygiene = 한국치위생학회지, 13(6): 1057~1062
- So, Mi-Hyun ; Kim, Yeon-Hee 2013. "The factors affecting oral health behavior of elementary-school students in Gyeonggi province" JKSDH : Journal of Korean Society of Dental Hygiene = 한국치위생학회지, 13(2): 279~286
- So, Mi-Hyun ; Choi, Hye-Jung 2013. "Influencing factors of oral health behavior in elementary school students by health belief model" JKSDH : Journal of Korean Society of Dental Hygiene = 한국치위생학회지, 13(4): 623~629
- Cho, Mi-Sook ; Park, Min-Kyung ; Jang, Kyeung-Ae 2013. "Influences of oral health behaviors according to oral health education experiences in middle school students" JKSDH : Journal of Korean Society of Dental Hygiene = 한국치위생학회지, 13(4): 639~644
- Kwon, Su-Jin ; Lee, Eun-Ju 2013. "The Effects of Oral Health Belief on Use of Dental Service of Students of Health and Medical Department of Universities" 보건의료산업학회지 = The Korean journal of health service management, 7(3): 83~93
- Lee, Young-Mee ; Yeun, Young-Ran ; Kim, Sung-Joong 2016. "Relation with Mothers of Oral Health Knowledge and Practice for Infants Oral Health Management" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 17(3): 407~413
저자의 다른 논문
- 2006 "유해화학물질 취급 외국인 근로자의 적응과정" 산업간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing 15 (2): 94~103
- 2007 "외국인 근로자의 산업안전보건 지원체계" 산업간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing 16 (1): 67~77
- 2007 "여자 고등학생의 우울, 기질 및 성격특성이 흡연에 미치는 영향" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 18 (3): 441~451
- 2007 "일부 농촌지역 고등학생의 우울, 기질 및 성격특성이 흡연에 미치는 영향" 한국농촌간호학회지 = Journal of Korean Academy of Rural Health Nursing 2 (1): 14~23
- 2007 "고등학생의 인터넷 중독, 흡연, 음주에 영향을 미치는 요인 - 강원지역을 중심으로 -" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 37 (6): 872~882
- 2008 "재가 중증 뇌병변 장애인의 기능상태 및 케어요구 목록 평가" 간호행정학회지 = Journal of Korean academy of nursing administration 14 (4): 421~431
- 2008 "고혈압 대상자의 지역사회 중심 사례관리 프로그램 효과" Journal of Korean academy of nursing = 대한간호학회지 38 (6): 822~830
- 2008 "성별에 따른 외국인 근로자의 건강실태 및 직업적 특성" 산업간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing 17 (2): 126~137
- 2009 "외국인 근로자의 사회적 지지가 직무만족에 미치는 영향" 산업간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing 18 (2): 165~173
- 2009 "한국 보건진료원 제도의 시작" 한국농촌간호학회지 = Journal of Korean Academy of Rural Health Nursing 4 (1): 31~40
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기