도시 내부 하천 복원에 의한 열 환경의 시공간적 변화
Spatiotemporal Changes of the Thermal Environment by the Restoration of an Inner-city Stream
Spatiotemporal changes in the thermal environment in a large city, Seoul, Korea were analyzed using a thermal index, perceived temperature (PT), to standardize the weather conditions. PT is a standard index for the thermal balance of human beings in thermophysiological environment. For the analysis of PT, the data from long-term monitoring and intensive observations in and around the inner-city stream called 'Cheonggye' in Seoul, were compared with a reference data from the Seoul weather station. Long-term data were monitored by installing two automatic weather stations at 66m (S1) and 173m (S2) away from the center of the stream. Through the analysis of the data during the summer of 2006 and intensive observation periods, it was revealed that the stream's effects on the PT extended up to the distance of the S1 site. In winter, the increase of the PT between pre- and post-restoration was stronger at S1, which was nearer than S2 from the stream. These results suggest that PT can be used as an effective model in analyzing the changes of the thermal environment in relation with the changes of water surface areas.
- 김상백, 엄향희, 권병혁, 오성남, 김연희, 2004, 도심지의 열환경 평가를 위한 열수지 모델의 검증, 한국기상학회지, 40, 2, 147-148
- Gagge, A. P., A. P. Fobelets, and P. E. Berglund, 1986, A standard predictive index of human response to the thermal environment, ASHRAE Trans., 92, 709-731
- Jendritzky, G., H. Staiger, K. Bucher, A. Graetz, and G. Laschewski, 2000, The perceived temperature: the method of the Deutscher Wetterdienst for the assessment of cold stress and heat load for the human body, Internet Workshop on Windchill, hosted by the Environment Canada, April 3-7
- Kim, Y.-H., S.-B. Ryoo, J.-J. Baik, I.-S. Park, H.- J. Koo, and J.-C. Nam, 2008, Does the restoration of an inner-city stream in Seoul affect local thermal environment, Theor. Appl. Chimatol., 92, 239-248
- Peterson, J. T. and T. L. Stoffel, 1980, Analysis of urban-rural solar radiation data from St. Louis, Missouri, J. Appl. Meteor., 19, 275-283
- 변재영, 김정식, 김지영, 최병철, 최영진, Angelika Graetz, 2008, 한반도 2007년 여름철 인지 온도 특성 연구, 대기, 18, 137-146
- Jendritzky, G., A. Maarouf, and H. Staiger, 2001, Looking for a Universal Thermal Climate Index UTCI for outdoor applications, Windsor-Conference on Thermal Standards, Windsor, UK, April 5-8
- Landsberg, H. E., 1981, The urban climates, Academic press, 1-275
- Friedrich, M., A. Gratz, G. Jendritzky, 2001, Further development of the urban bioclimate model UBIKLIM, taking local wind systems into account, Meteorol. Zeitschrift, Vol 10, No. 4, 267-272
- Synnefa, A., A. Dandou, M. Santamouris, M. Tombrou, and N. Soulakellis, 2008, On the use of cool materials as a heat island mitigation strategy, J. Appl. Meteor. Climato., 47, 2846-2856
- Changnon, S. A., R. T. Shealy, and R. W. Scott, 1991, Precipitation changes in fall, winter, and spring cause by St. Louis, J. Appl. Meteor., 30, 126-134
- Baik, J.-J., Y.-H. Kim, and H.-Y. Chun, 2001, Dry and moist convection forced by an urban heat island, Amer. Meteor. Soc., 40, 1462-1475
- Fanger, P. O., 1982, Thermal comfort. Analysis and application in environment engineering, Krieger, 1-244
- Matzarakis, A., H. Mayer, 1997, Heat stress in Greece, Int J Biometeorol., 41, 34-39
- Kim, J., K. R. Kim, B.-C. Choi, D. G. Lee, and J.-S. Kim, 2009, Regional distribution of perceived temperature estimated by the human heat budget model (the Klima-Michel model) in South Korea, Adv. Atmos. Sci (in press)
- Morris, C. J. G., I. Simmonds, and N. Plummer, 2001, Quantification of the Influences of wind and cloud on the nocturnal urban heat island of a large city, J. Appl. Meteor., 40, 169-182
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Kim, Kyu Rang ; Lee, Ji-Sun ; Yi, Chaeyeon ; Kim, Baek-Jo ; Janicke, Britta ; Holtmann, Achim ; Scherer, Dieter 2016. "Evaluation of Health Impact of Heat Waves using Bio-Climatic impact Assessment System (BioCAS) at Building scale over the Seoul City Area" 환경영향평가 = Journal of environmental impact assessment, 25(6): 514~524
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기