하천 및 습지에서 유한요소 해석시 마름/젖음 처리를 위한 매개변수 평가
Parameter Assessment for the Simulation of Drying/Wetting in Finite Element Analysis in River and Wetland
The serious problem facing two-dimensional finite element hydraulic model is the treatment of wet and dry areas. This situation is encountered in most practical river and coastal engineering problems, such as flood propagation, dam break analysis and so on. Especially, dry areas result in mathematical complications and require special treatment. The objective of this study is to investigate the wet and dry parameters that have direct relevance to model performance in situations where inundation of initially dry areas occurs. Several numerical simulations were carried out, which examined the performance of the marsh porosity method of RMA-2 model to investigate for application of parameters. Experimental channel with partly dry side slopes, straight channel with irregular geometry and Han river were performed for tests. As a result of this study, effectively applied marsh porosity method provide a reliable results for flow distribution of wet and dry area, it could be further developed to basis for extending to water quality and sediment transport analysis.
- 건설교통부, 2002, 한강 수계 하천정비기본계획(팔당댐-한강하구), 420-423
- Balzano, A., 1998, Evaluation of methods for numerical simulation of wetting and drying in shallow water flow models, Coastal Engineering, 34, 83-107
- 국토해양부, 2006, 낙동강(상류) 하천정비기본계획 (부도), 2-300
- Donnell, B. P., et al., 2001, User's guide for RMA2 version 4.5, U.S. Army, Engineer Research and Development Center, Waterways Experiment Station, Coastal and Hydraulics Laboratory, Vicksburg, Miss, 42-86
- King, I. P., 2000, RMA2 Version 6.6 User Manual, Publication of Resource Management Associates, Inc., Suisun, Calif., 26-56
- Roig, L. C., 1989, A finite element technique for simulating flow in tidal flats. Master. dissertation, University of California, Davis, 2-123
- Hervouet, J. M. and Janin, J. M., 1994, Finite element algorithms for modeling flood propagation, Modeling of Flood Propagation over Initially Dry Areas, Proc., Specialty Conf. Co-sponsored by ASCE-CNR/GNDCI-ENEL spa, Milan, Italy, ASCE, New York, 102-113
- Bates, P. D. and Hervouet, J. M., 1999, A new method for moving boundary hydrodynamic problems in shallow water, Proceeding. R. Soc. London, Ser. A, 455, 3107-3128
- Gopalakrishnan, T., 1989, A moving boundary circulation model for regions with large tidal flats, International Journal for Numerical Method in Fluids, 28, 245-260
- Roig, L. C. and Evans, R. A., 1993, Environmental modeling of coastal wetlands, Proc., 3rd Int. Conf. on Estuarine and Coastal Modeling III, ASCE, New York, 0-87262-975-9, 522-535
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Park, Sang Doeg ; Lee, Seungkyu ; Shin, Seung Sook ; Yoon, Byung Man 2016. "Effects of Operation of the Kyeongpo Retarding Basin on Flood Water Levelin Kyeongpo Lake" 한국습지학회지 = Journal of wetlands research, 18(4): 413~423
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기