입원한 관상동맥질환자의 건강행위 영향 요인
Health Behavior and Influencing Factors in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease Admitted to Hospital
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to identify the impact that health motivation, stage of change and cardiac risk factors have on health behaviors in Korean patients with coronary artery disease(CAD) admitted to hospital. Method: The participants in this study were 127 patients with CAD hospitalized between May 2008 and July 2009. A structured questionnaire with personal interviews and chart reviews were used to collect data. Data were analyzed using the SPSS. Results: Of the relatively significant factors, including a stage of change, self efficacy, modifiable risk factor score, and perceived barriers, stage of change was found to be the most significant predictor of health behavior in patients with CAD. These variables accounted for 48.2% of the variance in health behavior. Conclusion: The results of the study indicate the necessity of developing a cardiac rehabilitation program for use in their daily lives after discharge from the hospital. Stage of change should be assessed for all patients with CAD being discharged from acute care hospitals.
- Ahn, S. (1999). Medication compliance of recently discharged elderly patients. Unpublished master's thesis, Seoul National University, Seoul.
- Beckie, T. M. (2006). A behavior change intervention for women in cardiac rehabilitation. Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, 21(2), 146-153.
- Cohen, J. (1988). Statistical power analysis for behavioral sciences. New York: Academic Press.
- Grundy, S. M., Pasternak, R., Greenland, P., Smith, S., & Fuster, V. (1999). Assessment of cardiovascular risk by use of multiple-risk-factor assessment equations: a statement for health care professionals from the American Heart Association and the American College of Cardiology. Circulation, 100(13), 1481-1492.
- Han, A. K. (1998). Effects of a family participated education program on the selfcare behavior of cardiac patients. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, The Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Haskell, W. L. (2003). Cardiovascular disease prevention and lifestyle interventions : effectiveness and efficacy. Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, 18(4), 245-255.
- Health Insurance Review Agency (2009). Ischemic heart disease statistics. Retrieved December 12, 2009, from http://www. hira.or.kr./common/dummy.jsp?pgmid=HIRAA021100000000.
- Hirani, S. P., & Newman, S. P. (2005). Patients' beliefs about their cardiovascular disease. Heart, 91(9), 1235-1239.
- Jackson, L., Leclerx, J., Erskine, Y., & Linden, W. (2005). Getting the most out of cardiac rehabilitation: A review of referral and adherence predictors. Heart, 91(1), 10-14.
- Jeon, H. R., & Park, J. S. (2007). A Survey of knowledge of cardiac rehabilitation and the level of educational Need of patients with coronary artery disease. Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, 13(1), 51-63.
- Jeong, S. K. (2006). Effects of supportive nursing intervention on health belief and the performance of health behavior in patients with coronary artery disease. Unpublished master's thesis, Seoul National University, Seoul.
- Jo, H. S., Kim, C. B., Lee, H. W., & Jeong, H. J. (2004) A meta-analysis of health related behavior study based on health belief model in Korean. Korean Journal of health psychology, 9(1), 69-84
- Jung, M. H. (2006). Effects of motivational interviewing cognitive-behavioral therapy on adolescents' internet addiction. Unpublished master's thesis, Keimyung University, Daegu.
- Kim K. J., & Yi, M. S. (2007). A study of motivational factors and health behaviors in patients with coronary artery disease. Korean Journal of Rehabilitation Nursing, 10(2), 125-133.
- Kim, H. S. (2005). Prospective study on the relating factors to the stages of change in smoking cessation and barriers in coronary artery disease patients. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 35(1), 27-36.
- Lee, M. H. (2001). Study on the ralationships between health belief and sick role behavior of patients with Coronary Heart Disease. Unpublished master's thesis, Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- Lee, Y. W., Kim, H. S., & Cho, E. Y. (2002). The influencing factors on health behavior of patients with coronary artery disease. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 32(1), 40-49.
- Miller, W. R. (2007). Enhancing motivation for change in substance abuse treatment (S. H. Cho & S. K. Sin, Trans.) Seoul: Sigmapress (Original work published 1999).
- Nam, M. (1997). The relationship between health belief/selfefficacy and exercise/diet compliance in coronary heart disease patients. Unpublished master's thesis, Keimyung University, Daegu.
- Prochaska, J. O., & Velicer, W. F. (1997). The transtheoretical model of health behavior change. American Journal of Health Promotion, 12(1), 38-48.
- Readiness score for URICA by the HABITS lab at UMIC (2007). Retrived September, 10, 2007, from http://www. umbc.edu/psyc//habits/.
- Rollnick, S., Mason, P., & Butler, C. (2007). Health Behavior Change, A guide for practitioner (H. R. You, J. W. Park, & B. E. Kwen, Trans.). Seoul: Koonja Press (Original work published 2006).
- Son, J. T., & Suh, S. R. (2007). Comparisons on motivation for health behavior, health behaviors practices, and activities of daily living between institutionalized and noninstitutionalized elderly women. Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing, 19(3), 379-388.
- Song, K. J. (2001). The effects of self-efficacy promoting cardiac rehabilitation program on self-efficacy, health behavior, and quality of life. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Seoul National University, Seoul.
- Song, R. Y. (2006). Analyzing motivational factors to predict health behaviors among older adults. Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing, 18(4), 523-532.
- Song, R. Y., June, K. J., Ro, Y. J., & Kim, C. G. (2001). Effects of motivation-enhancing program on health behaviors, cardiovascular risk factors, and functional status for institutionalized elderly women. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 31(5), 858-870.
- Song, R .Y., & Lee, H. J. (2000). Effects of the inpatient cardiac rehabilitation program on behavioral modification and quality of life in patients with coronary artery disease. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 30(2), 463-475.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- Jho, Mi Young ; Chae, Myung-Ock 2014. "Impact of Self-Directed Learning Ability and Metacognition on Clinical Competence among Nursing Students" 한국간호교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 20(4): 513~522
- Han, Eun Ju ; Kim, Jeong Sun 2015. "Effects of Symptom Recognition and Health Behavior Compliance on Hospital Arrival Time in Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 27(1): 83~93
- Yeo, Ga Ram ; Sung, Kyung Mi 2016. "Comparison of Vessel Elasticity according to Risk Factors for Coronary Artery Disease, and the Mediating Effects of Treatment Compliance among Patients with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention" 동서간호학연구지 = Journal of East-West nursing research, 22(1): 32~40
저자의 다른 논문
- 2007 "시설노인의 건강증진행위 이행 정도와 예측요인" 한국간호교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education 13 (2): 301~309
- 2008 "2007년도 한국간호교육학회지 논문 분석" 한국간호교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education 14 (2): 244~251
- 2008 "암환자 가족간호자의 가족기능 영향요인" 기본간호학회지 = Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing 15 (3): 301~311
- 2008 "암환자와 그 가족간호자가 지각하는 환자의 통증강도 차이" 한국호스피스·완화의료학회지 = Korean journal of hospice and palliative care 11 (1): 42~50
- 2009 "간호대학생의 전공 및 진로에 대한 인식" 한국간호교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education 15 (1): 22~31
- 2009 "노인시설 간호제공자의 신체적 억제대에 대한 인식, 태도 및 지식에 대한 연구" 한국간호교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education 15 (1): 62~71
- 2010 "호스피스 완화 간호사 역할규명을 위한 직무분석" 한국호스피스·완화의료학회지 = Korean journal of hospice and palliative care 13 (1): 13~23
- 2010 "일 지역 간호사의 임종기 치료 선호도" 한국호스피스·완화의료학회지 = Korean journal of hospice and palliative care 13 (1): 41~49
- 2011 "간호대학 학부과정 의사소통 교과목 현황 및 분석" 한국간호교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education 17 (3): 424~432
- 2011 "여고생의 문제행동양상과 문제행동 영향요인" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 22 (3): 315~324
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기