만성폐질환 환자의 호흡곤란 설명모형
An Explanatory Model of Dyspnea in Patients with Chronic Lung Disease
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to develop and test an explanatory model of dyspnea in patients with chronic lung disease (CLD). Methods: Participants were 181 patients with CLD, recruited from the outpatient pulmonary clinic of one university hospital in Korea. Data were collected using questionnaires, as well as measurement of 6-minute walking distance (6MWD), oxygen saturation ( $SpO_2$ ), FEV1% predicted, and Body Mass Index (BMI). Results: The results indicated a good fit between the proposed dyspnea model and the collected data [ $x^2$ =91.2 91.27, p= .13, $x^2$ /d.f.=1.17, Normal Fit Index= .934]. Oxygenation ( $SpO_2$ , = -.530), self-efficacy (= -.429), anxiety (= .253), depression (= .224), exercise endurance (6MWD, = -.211), and pulmonary function (FEV1% predicted, = -.178) had a direct effect on dyspnea (all p
- Alvisi, V., Mirkovic, T., Nesme, P., Guerin, C., & Milic-Emili, J. (2003). Acute effects of hyperoxia on dyspnea in hypoxemia patients with chronic airway obstruction at rest. Chest, 123(4), 1038-1046.
- American Thoracic Society. (2002). ATS statement: guidelines for the six-minute walk test. American Journal of Respiratory & Critical Care Medicine, 166(1), 111-117.
- Bang, S. Y. (2002). Aggravating factors and management strategies of dyspnea in chronic lung disease patients. Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Belza, B., Steele, B. G., Hunziker, J., Lakshminaryan, S., Holt, L., & Buchner, D. M. (2001). Correlates of physical activity in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Nursing Research, 50(4), 195-202.
- Carrieri, V. K., Janson-Bjerklie, S., & Jacobs, S. (1984). The sensation of dyspnea: A review. Heart & Lung, 13(4), 436-447.
- Choi, H. J. (1985). Effects of Benson's tension relaxation therapy and biofeedback relaxation therapy on psychological stress of nursing college students. Unpublished master's thesis, Korea University, Seoul.
- Choi, J. K., & Back, D. M. (2003). Development of predicting formula of Korean pulmonary function. Seoul: Occupational Safety & Health Research Institute.
- Ding, L., Velicer, W. F., & Harlow, L. L. (1995). Effects of estimation methods, number of indicators per factor and improper solutions on structural equation modeling fit indices. Structure Equation Modeling, 2(2), 119-143.
- Gift, A. G. (1990). Dyspnea. Nursing Clinics of North America, 25(4), 955-965.
- Gift, A. G., Plaut, S. M., & Jocox, A. (1986). Psychologic and physiologic factors related to dyspnea in subjects with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Heart & Lung, 15(6), 595-601.
- Han, S. J. (2003). The effects of a pulmonary rehabilitation program for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 33(7), 1008-1017.
- Kim, D. S., Kim, Y. S., Jung, K. S., Chang, J. H., Lim, C. M., Lee, J. H., et al. (2005). Prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Korea: a population-based spirometry survey. American Journal of Respiratory & Critical Care Medicine, 172(7), 842-847.
- Kim, S. J. (2002). Relationship of dynamic hyperinflation during exercise and resting lung volume status in the patients with chronic airflow limitation. Unpublished master's thesis, Ulsan University, Ulsan.
- Mahler, D. A., Weinberg, D. H., Wells, C. K., & Feinstein, A. R. (1984). The measurement of dyspnea: contents, interobserver agreement, and physiologic correlates of two new clinical indexes. Chest, 85(6), 751-758.
- McCarley, C. (1999). A model of chronic dyspnea. Image: Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 31(3), 231-236.
- McCathie, H. C., Spence, S. H., & Tate, R. L. (2002). Adjustment to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: the importance of psychological factors. European Respiratory Journal, 19(1), 47-53.
- McCord, M., & Cronin-Stubbs, D. (1992). Operationalizing dyspnea: focus on measurement. Heart & Lung, 21(2), 167-179.
- McNair, D. M., Lorr, M., & Droppleman, L. F. (1971). Manual for the profile of mood states. San Diego, CA: Educational and Industrial Testing Services.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood institute. (1998, 2008). Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease. US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Services, National Institutes of Health. Retrieved December 19, 2009, from http://www.goldcopd.com/GuidelinesResources. asp
- Nield, M. (2000). Dyspnea self-management in African Americans with chronic lung disease. Heart & Lung, 29(1), 50-55.
- Oh, E. G., Kim, C. J., Lee, W. H., Kim, S. S., Kwon, B. E., Chang, Y. S., et al. (2002). Factors influencing functional status in people with chronic lung disease. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 32(5), 643-653.
- Oh, H. S. (1993). Health promoting behaviors and quality of life of Korean women with arthritis. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 23(4), 617-630.
- Oh, Y. M. (2005). Basic pulmonary function test. In Y. M. Oh, T. H. Kim, Y. S. Kim, T. B. Kim, H. L. Yoon, & S. H. Kim (Ed.), Symposium of standardization and quality management of chronic respiratory disease clinical research (pp. 1-5). Seoul: Chronic Respiratory Disease Clinical Research Center.
- Park, J. W. (1985). A study to development a scale of social support. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Piecoro, L. T., Potoski, M., Talbert, J. C., & Doherty, D. E. (2001). Asthma prevalence, cost, and adherence with expert guidelines on the utilization of health care services and costs in state Medicaid population. Health Service Research, 36(2), 357-371.
- Salmon, G. F., Mosier, M. C., Beasley, B. W., & Calkins, D. R. (2003). Rehabilitation for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 18(3), 213-221.
- Sherer, M., Maddux, J. E., Mercadante, B., Prentice-Dunn, S., Jacobs, B., & Rogers, R. W. (1982). The self-efficacy scale: construction and validation. Psychological Reports, 51, 663-671.
- Siela, D. (2003). Use of self-efficacy and dyspnea perceptions to predict functional performance in people with COPD. Rehabilitation Nursing, 28(6), 197-204.
- Steele, B., & Shaver, J. (1992). The dyspnea experience: nociceptive properties and a model for research and practice. Advances in Nursing Science, 15(1), 64-76.
- Sunyer, J., Basagana, X., Roca, J., Urrutia, I., Jean, A., Anto, J. M., et al.; ECRHS study. (2004). Relations between respiratory symptoms and spirometric values in young adults: the European community respiratory health study. Respiratory Medicine, 98(10), 1025-1033.
- Martinez-Moragon, E., Perpina, M., Belloch, A., de Diego, A., & Martinez-Frances, M. (2003). Determinants of dyspnea in patients with different grades of stable asthma. Journal of Asthma, 40(4), 375-382.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2014. "" 대한치과마취과학회지 = Journal of the Korean Dental Society of Anesthesiology, 14(1): 17~27
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기