간호학생에게 적용한 문제중심학습(Problem-Based Learning)의 효과
Effects of Problem-Based Learning of Nursing Student
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to compare nursing students before using problem-based learning and after the experience in: class satisfaction, tendency to critical thinking, learning attitude and motivation. Method: The data were collected on March 20 and June 5, 2008. The PBL study was given for 15 weeks from March through June involving 216 junior nursing students. To test effects of PBL, a one group pretest-posttest design was used. Statistical analysis was performed with SPSS 13.0. Paired t-test, $x^2$ -test, and Pearson correlation coefficient were performed. Results: The results are summarized as follows: Following PBL, the students scored significantly higher on the class satisfaction (t=-3.321, p= .001), tendency to critical thinking (t=-2.218, p= .034), learning attitude (t=-2.910, p= .004) and motivation (t=-4.407, p
- Bae, Y. S., Lee, S. H., Kim, M. H., & Sun, K. S. (2005). Effects of PBL (Problem-Based Learning) on self-directed learning and critical thinking disposition of nursing students. Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 11(2), 184-190.
- Barrows, H. S. (1986). A taxonomy of problem-based learning methods. Medical Education, 20(6), 481-486.
- Busari, J. O., Scherpbier, A. J. J. A., & Boshuizen, H. P. A. (1996). Comparative study of medical education as perceived by students at three Dutch universities. Advances in Health Sciences Education, 1(2), 141-151.
- Facione, N. C., & Facione, P. A. (1992). The California Critical Thinking Deposition Inventory Test Manual (CCTDI). Millbrae: California Academic Press.
- Forbes, H., Duke, M., & Prosser, M. (2001). Students' perceptions of learning outcomes from group-based, problembased teaching and learning activities. Advances in Health Sciences Education, 6(3), 205-217.
- Greenwood, J. (2000). Critique of the graduate nurse: An international perspective. Nurse Education Today, 20(1), 17-23.
- Heliker, D. (1994). Meeting the challenge of the curriculum revolution: Problem-based learning in nursing education. Journal of Nursing Education, 33(1), 45-47.
- Hwang, S. Y. (2003). Effects of problem-based learning on the knowledge achievement, critical thinking ability, attitude and motivation toward learning of nursing students. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Chonnam National University, Gwangju.
- Hwang, S. Y., & Chang, K. S. (2000). The development and implementation of problem-based learning module based on lung cancer case. Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 6(2), 390-405.
- Jang, H. J. (1996). The development and effectiveness of courseware for injection. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- Kang, I. A. (2003). The theory and practice of PBL. Seoul: Moonumsa.
- Kaufman, D. M., & Mann, K. V. (1997). Basic sciences in problem-based learning and conventional curricula: students' attitude. Medical Education, 31(3), 177-180.
- Keller, J. M. (1983). Motivational design of instruction. In C.M. Reigeluth (Ed.), Instructional design theories and models: An overview of their current status. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Association.
- Kim, H. S. (1997). Problem based learning: New learning method in nursing education. Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 3, 26-33.
- Kim, K. H. (2001). The effect of problem-based learning on children's critical thinking ability. Unpublished mater's thesis, Busan National University of Education, Busan.
- Kim, M. K. (2006). The effect of organization commitment to studying achivement and class satisfaction in the problembased learning (PBL) situation. Unpublished mater's thesis, Sookmyung Women's University. Seoul.
- Kim, S. H., & Chung, O. B. (1997). A study on the perception and the satisfaction with learning on human development and family relations area of the 6th revision of middle school home economics education curriculum. Journal of Korean Home Economics Education Association, 9(2), 47-67.
- Korean Educational Development Institute (1992). A study of thinking ability development program. Seoul: Korean Educational Development Institute.
- Little, P. (2000). PBL in nursing. Workshop Booklet (21st-25th Feb). Newcastle: The University of Newcastle.
- Morales-Mann, E. T., & Kaitell, C. A. (2001). Problem-based learning in a new Canadian curriculum. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 33(1), 13-19.
- Park, J. A. (2008). A study on the critical thinking disposition and clinical competency in general hospital nurse. Unpublished master's thesis, Ulsan University Industrial Technology, Ulsan.
- Park, J. C. (2006). The influence of a learner's self-regulated learning ability and previous learning achievement on problem-solving ability and learning satisfaction in the problem-based learning for elementary mathematics. Unpublished mater's thesis, Keimyung University. Daegu.
- Park, S. H. (1999). The effects of the program for the improvement of college students' critical thinking ability. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Sookmyung Women's University. Seoul.
- Problem Based Learning Assessment and Research Center (2000). PBL in nursing. PBL Workshop Booklet, Feb., Newcastle: The University of Newcastle.
- Rideout, E., England-Oxford, V., Brown, B., Fothergill- Bourbonnais, F., Ingram, C., Benson, G., et al.. (2002). A comparison of problem-based and conventional curricula in nursing education. Advances in Health Sciences Education, 7(1), 3-17.
- Song, Y. A. (2008). Comparison of Learning Satisfaction, Critical Thinking Disposition, Learning Attitude and Motivation between PBL and SBL Groups. The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 14(1), 55-62.
- Thomas, R. E. (1997). Problem-based learning: Measurable outcomes. Medical Education, 31(5), 320-329.
- Williams, B. (2001). Developing critical reflection for professional practice through problem-based-learning. Journal of Advanced nursing, 34(1), 27-34.
- Yoon, J. (2004). Development of an Instrument for the Measurement of Critical Thinking Disposition in Nursing. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, The Catholic University of Korea. Seoul.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- Choi, Eun-Young ; Lee, Woo-Sook 2010. "A Case Study on the Design and Operation of PBL by Employing Blended Learning on Instruction in a Nursing College" 동서간호학연구지 = Journal of East-West nursing research, 16(2): 96~104
- Han, Eun-Suk ; Kang, Kyung-Ah ; Lee, Myung-Nam 2013. "Development and Evaluation of Module for Infant based Problem-based Learning" 한국간호교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 19(3): 371~383
- Jun, Won Hee ; Lee, Eunju 2013. "Effects of S-PBL in Fundamental Nursing Practicum among Nursing Students : Comparision Analysis of a Ordinary Least Square and a Quantile Regression for Critical Thinking Disposition" 한국콘텐츠학회논문지 = The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 13(11): 1036~1045
- Jang, Hyun Jung ; Park, Jeong Sook 2016. "Effectiveness of Simulation Problem-Based Learning for Community Visit Nursing according to Myers Briggs Type Indicator(MBTI) Personality Types" 한국간호교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 22(4): 577~587
저자의 다른 논문
- 2008 "노인의 건강상태 및 보건교육 요구도에 관한 연구 - 제주시 거주 노인을 중심으로 -" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 19 (2): 143~156
- 2009 "문제중심학습을 적용한 노인보건교육 프로그램의 효과" Journal of Korean academy of nursing = 대한간호학회지 39 (2): 207~216
- 2009 "제주지역 성인의 우울 유병률과 관련 요인" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 20 (3): 277~284
- 2012 "간호학생의 비판적 사고성향, 문제해결능력과 학습에 대한 PBL과 S-PBL의 효과" 한국간호교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education 18 (1): 43~52
- 2013 "분만간호 핵심술기에 대한 시뮬레이션 실습교육의 효과" 부모자녀건강학회지 = Korean parent-child health journal 16 (1): 37~44
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기