관상동맥질환자의 적대감, 지각된 사회적 지지 및 건강행위 이행
The Relationships among Hostility, Perceived Social Support and Health Behavior Compliance of Patients with Coronary Artery Disease
Purpose: This study was done to measure the degree of the hostility, perceived social support and health behavior compliance among patients with coronary artery disease and to identify the relationship among those variables. Methods: The participants were 145 hospitalized patients with coronary artery disease. Data were collected from December 15, 2007 to March 15, 2008 using a questionnaire and medical record. Results: Mean scores for hostility, perceived social support and health behavior compliance were 54.80, 53.03 and 59.38 respectively. Differences in the degree of hostility were significant for marital status and serum total cholesterol. There were significant differences in the degree of health behavior compliance according to body mass index, serum total cholesterol, smoking, drinking, exercise and regular diet. Health behavior compliance was correlated with hostility and perceived social support, and hostility was correlated with perceived social support. Conclusion: Intensive programs to enhance perceived social support but to reduce hostility are warranted to improve health behavior in patients with coronary artery disease.
- Almada, S. J., Zonderman, A. B., Shekelle, R. B., Dyer, A. R., Daviglus, M. L., Costa, P. T., et al. (1991). Neuroticism and cynicism and risk of death in middle-aged men: The Western Electric Study. Psychosomatic Medicine, 53(2), 165-175.
- Angerer, P., Siebert, U., Kothny, W., Muhlbauer, D., Mudra, H., & von Schacky, C. (2000). Impact of social support, cynical hostility and anger expression on progression of coronary atherosclerosis. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 36(6), 1781-1788.
- Berkman, L. F., Leo-Summers, L., & Horwitz, R. I. (1992). Emotional support and survival after myocardial infarction: A Prospective, population-based study of the elderly. Annals of Internal Medicine, 117(12), 1003-1009.
- Buselli, E. F., & Stuart, E. M. (1999). Influence of psychosocial factors and biopsychosocial interventions on outcomes after myocardial infarction. The Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, 13(3), 60-72.
- Cook, W. W., & Medley, D. M. (1954). Proposed hostility and pharisaic-virtue scales for the MMPI. Journal of Applied Psychology, 38(6), 414-418.
- Costa, P. T., Zonderman, A. B., McCrae, R. R., & Williams, R. B. (1986). Cynicism and paranoid alienation in the Cook and Medley HO Scale. Psychosomatic Medicine, 48(3), 283-285.
- Ham, S. K., Lee, S. Y., & Lee, J. K. (1995). Adherence to appointment keeping of hypertensive patients in university based family practice. The Journal of the Korean Academy of Family Medicine, 16(6), 394-401.
- Hubbard, P., Muhlenkamp, A. F., & Brown, N. (1984). The relationship between social support and self-care practices. Nursing Research, 33(5), 266-270.
- Iribarren, C., Sidney, S., Bild, D. E., Liu, K., Markovitz, J. H., Roseman, J. M., et al. (2000). Association of hostility with coronary artery calcification in young adults. Journal of the American Medical Association, 283(19), 2546-2551.
- Jeong, S. K. (2006). Effects of supportive nursing intervention on health belief and the performance of health behavior in patents with coronary artery disease. Unpublished master's thesis, Seoul National University, Seoul.
- Kim, K. H. & Chon, K. K. (1997). Effects of anger, hostility, and stress on physical health. Korean Journal of Health Psychology, 2(1), 79-95.
- Korean National Statistical Office (2008). Statistics about population in 2008. Retrieved November 26, 2009, from http://www.kosis.kr/domestic/theme/do01_index.jsp
- Koskenvuo, M., Kaprio, J., Rose, R. J., Kesaniemi, A., Sarna, S., Heikkila, K., et al. (1988). Hostility as a risk factor for mortality and ischemic heart disease in men. Psychosomatic Medicine, 50(4), 330-340.
- Lee, C. W., & Park, J. H. (1995). Effects of hostility on serum cortisol levels, blood pressure and pulse rate under examination stress. Keimyung Medical Journal, 14(4), 309-329.
- Lee, M. H. (2001). Study on the relationships between health belief and sick role behavior of patients with coronary heart disease. Unpublished master's thesis, Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- Lee, Y. H. (1992). The education on the health behavior of the coronary artery disease patients. Journal of Korean Academy Society of Adult Nursing, 4(1), 79-90.
- Lepore, S. J. (1995). Cynicism, social support, and cardiovascular reactivity. Health Psychology, 14(3), 210-216.
- Moon, S. J. (2005). Related factors of coronary artery diseases. Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Oh, S. E. (2001). The relation of health behavior compliance and family support in coronary artery disease patients. Unpublished master's thesis. Seoul National University, Seoul.
- Park, J. W. (1985). Development of the measuring scale of social support. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Ryu, J. K., & Lee, Y. H. (2001). Impact of psychological factors on coronary artery disease and therapeutic implications. Journal of the Korean Society of Biological Therapies in Psychiatry, 7(1), 147-157.
- Scherwitz, L., Perkins, L., Chesney, M., & Hughes, G.(1991). Cook-Medley hostility scale and subsets: Relationship to demographic and psychosocial characteristics in young adults in the CARDIA study. Psychosomatic Medicine, 53(1), 36-49.
- Smith, T. W. (1994). Concepts and methods in the study of anger, hostility and health. Hillsdale. New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum.
- Smith, T. W., & Brown, P. C. (1991). Cynical hostility, attempts to exert social control, and cardiovascular reactivity in married couples. Journal of Behavioral Medicine, 14(6), 581-592.
- Smith, T. W., & Pope, M. K. (1990). Cynical hostility as a health risk: Current status and future directions. Journal of Social Behavior Personality, 5, 77-88.
- Son, Y. J. (2005). Hostility, life style and serum lipids according to recurrent cardiac events in patients with coronary artery disease. Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, 11(1), 33-46.
- Steele, J. L., & McBroom, W. H. (1972). Conceptual and empirical dimension of health behavior. Journal of Health & Social Behavior, 13(4), 382-392.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- Kim, Soonhee ; Lee, Sunhee 2014. "Influences of Knowledge, Self-efficacy, and Social Support on Sick Role Behavior in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing, 28(2): 228~240
- Jung, Eun-Young ; Hwang, Sun-Kyung 2015. "Health Literacy and Health Behavior Compliance in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 27(3): 251~261
- Shin, Nayeon ; Kang, Younhee 2015. "The Relationships among Health Locus of Control and Resilience, Social Support and Health Promoting Behavior in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Coronary Artery Diseases" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 27(3): 294~303
저자의 다른 논문
"낙동강 수계 및 수돗물에서의 Perchlorate(
$ClO_4^-$) 분석" 대한환경공학회지 = Journal of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers 28 (7): 776~781
- 2010 "낙동강 수계에서의 인공 사향물질 검출 특성" 대한환경공학회지 = Journal of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers 32 (6): 615~624
- 2013 "낙동강 중류수계에서 의약물질의 분포특성" 대한환경공학회지 = Journal of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers 35 (1): 45~56
- 2017 "낙동강 수계 내 의약물질 발생 및 분포 특성" 대한환경공학회지 = Journal of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers 39 (7): 403~411
- 2019 "Simultaneous quantitative analysis of four isothiazolinones and 3-iodo-2-propynyl butyl carbamate in hygienic consumer products" Environmental engineering research 24 (1): 137~143
- 2006 "낙동강 수계 및 수돗물에서의 Perchlorate(
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기